• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Devil may Cry: Time matters [Open]

HL860 Laser Sniper

Mechanist's Raifu
So i saw this made by Esper Alucard Esper Alucard (my lil bro), and found out that this was his first roleplay he tried to start up. So, i figured, why not fix it up? And here we are
So it starts out with the oldest Dante, right before Devil may Cry 2. As he exit's the shop, he is pulled into the Timeless Realm, consisting of nothing but white.
The cast will be the Dante's from 1 to 4, 3 people having their own bosses, and my character being the Antagonist
One dante and boss per roleplayer
(i also plan on having a little halloween epilogue when this is done)​

Sounds cool! So am I to understand that everyone would be playing an iteration of Dante? How much knowledge of the games would we need to participate?

I'd say you'd need to know about half of the game your dante is in, and maybe the one before it... The order of age goes 3,1,4,2

Well in Devil may Cry, Dante is just... Dante. He doesnt really change much in the story (excluding a bit in DmC3). If still Sentient, the Bosses learn and adapt to the Dantes when they become Devil Arms.

Well in Devil may Cry, Dante is just... Dante. He doesnt really change much in the story (excluding a bit in DmC3). If still Sentient, the Bosses learn and adapt to the Dantes when they become Devil Arms.
You don't get it.
I won't waste any more of my time trying to explain.
Goodbye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back