• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Detroit Become human rp!

Cactuslew

Hello!! I'm looking for more rp partners as I don't have very many active rps anymore, so I'm hoping to start some up again!

What?
I'll start off with what exactly it is. I really would like to do a Connor x my OC plot. I've had a lot of ideas about it so I really want to do one! I don't do double ups, so I'm sorry about that.

The plot:
My OC is fresh out of college. She is 25 years old, and she majored in criminology as well as androids and how they worked in college, so she is specialized in Android cases. It's her first case, and she gets assigned to work with Hank and Connor on the deviant hunting mission (in other words the game plot.) it's basically the plot of dbh where Connor deviates except my OC is there as well helping Connor and Hank. My OC is very interested in androids not just on the technical level but on the more emotional level as well, and so she gradually develops a kind of sympathy towards Connor which allows her to become closer to him once he starts deviating. Another option is she was already employed with the police force before Connor came, and she'd already be partners and sort of friends with hank. It's pretty basic which is why I feel like I'd like to do a bit more of a complex plot, so if you have any extra ideas to add I'd love to hear it. But if not I'm fine with doing this one too. I have some ideas for it to add on if needed.

My rules:
1. Please be at least semi lit - literate. I really enjoy typing as much as I can and being descriptive, so it's hard for me to work with short responses.
2. If you're no longer interested, please don't ghost and/or block me with no warning. Please just tell me so I at least have an idea of what's going on.
3. I would really like it to be slow burn! Plots where the two characters get together right away are kind of boring to me. I'd like it if we could think of ways to gradually help them bond in a way that isn't forced.
4. I'd really appreciate if you could keep a consistent response time. I love going back and forth with my partners!

That's all I can think of for now. If you're interested, please comment and/or pm me! See you around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back