Deadly Academy- Roxel and Yullen

Rox relocked his door and paced back quickly, the halls were empty due to everyone being busy or in class. Rox knocked on the open door frame, Nichole was brushing her hair, it was nice and long, clean looking too.

Rox jolted not realizing he was staring, watching, "Uh, hi, do you want any more help?" He smiled warmly a blush under his nose.

Rox rubbed the back of his neck, "Okay, cool, uh....well, lets see how about we head back towards the main building, I can give you a bit of a tour?"

Nodding back, Rox lead the way down the hall and through the Rose door, he paused at the door taking a deep breath before walking along outside. His pace was very swift and quick, he halted just inside the main building waiting for Nichole, here is the back entrance or the entrance way from the dorms, each door has a pathway, or you could just walk in the grass, we have a quad with tables chairs as you saw, passed the dorms are the fields, and stadium we play sports at, that sums the out doors any questions?" As he spoke Rox had taken out hand sanitizer and was dosing his hands with it.

Rox waved the thanks off but smiled, "to your left and right are the changing rooms for. Gym and outdoor sports stuff like that, over here is the gym, next to it, work out room, and next to it, indoor swimming pool." Turning the corner he pointed out more doors, "This is the cafeteria, the food is decent so don't worry about starving." Rox chuckled a little, "That is the main office and just opposite is the indoor stadium, rallys and meetings are held there."

Rox walked to the steps, "On the second floor is all the classrooms and such." Rox glanced over watching Nichole take notes, impressed was his face, "Well, glad I am not the only one that likes to be organized." A smile in satisfaction. Rox looked around, the halls still empty, he leaned in close, "If you want to have my opion being here for three years, they really don't teach you much, the teachers are lazy, and I have two free periods and a study hall plus lunch...see? No real schedule." Rox sighed leaning back running a hand through his hair, "Once a week, we have group, we get to talk about whatever and try to help each other, some have one on one sessions with the head...we don't see them very often though....." Rox trailed off shaking his head, "Any questions?"

nichole finished her notes and said"i dont have any questions and i wanna help the teachers out i was in honors at my last school!"smiling.

Rox let out a light snort, "If they let you help them out, I just try to keep myself educated. No one else minds, I guess that is why I am such a spazz," Rox shrugged, "Its a noble idea, but I don't know."

Rox felt himself smile at her head tilt, "I mean don't let me discourage you or anything, I am just trying to save you the grief, or being a social outcast, oh man, do I sound like a jerk? urgh!" Rox rested his head on the nearby wall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rox mouth fell open at the kiss, his finger gently moved over it, gently stroking it into his skin, "It's been years since someone had done that..."I-er-thanks, I mean sorry, I mean me too, the outcast thing, and even in a boarding school filled with outcast, we still are." A slightly bitter laugh, "Oh well, we can be outcast together, what do you say, Nichole?"

Rox grinned warmly still rubbing at his cheek, he notice Nichole's blush, she sure was cute when she did that." Hey, we should go grab unch and seats before everyone else gets out, come on!" being first at lunch was a good thing, best time to snag a table.

Rox lead the way inside the cafeteria and into the line, "Oh good, today is pizza, you came on an excellent day." Rox pushed his tray along the line. Pizza, salad and breadsticks, were placed on their trays by people in metal mask, at the very end, a small white cup of water was placed.

nichole found a table and sat down. "i could cook way better than this..." sighing. she took out a bottle of water and put some flavoring in it. Nichole didnt trust the water here.

Rox followed and sat, his eyebrow raised up, "Really? You could, man thats cool, what do you like to cook?" Rox took a bit of pizza. He chuckled lightly, "The water is not posion."

Rox laughed, "Oh, man that makes my mouth water, it all sounds excellent." he looked as his pizza before chuckling, "Now I don't want this anymore." Yet, he took another bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back