• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The son of a slaveowner

Eve nods and goes over.

Abby missed Eve Marie terribly and was in the forest when she sensed another vampire. "Eve is that you, It's me Abby your best friend." Abby called.

Eve smiled. "Abby, I missed you!" Eve cried as she hugged Abby tight.

Abby smiled hugging back. "I missed you to I have no place to live anymore." She said as she pulled away.

Hearing this upset Eve. "Kevin come here it's my friend Abby!" She called out to Kevin holding Abby.

"Hello, my name is Kevin Dobson. How do you do," Kevin said bowing. Then looking at Eve, he said, "We need to get going. You can bring Abby if you would like to."

Eve and Abby looked at Kevin shocked. "Really?" They both asked holding each others hand.

They flashed to the carriage beaming they wiped the blood from there mouths and got in.

Abby looked at Kevin. "Thanks, I'm Abby Blake Eve's best friend, I am no slave so I don't know why you took me in but thanks anyway." She said as she sat beside Eve holding her hand.

"So look this is how it is," Kevin said looking at Abby and Eve. Sighing he said, "Eve is not my slave. In appearances, yes she is, otherwise she is not. My plans are to just to take care of her and maybe start a relationship with her."

Eve looks shocked... "But your father?" She asked in a worried tone she knew his father was a slave owner.

Abby looks at Eve then at Kevin... "You can't, Not if your human." She said looking now directly at Eve.

"Well, I am human but not the normal kind. As Eve witnessed before sensing you. Eve, if my race is an issue for you, we can fix that," Kevin said looking at Eve kindly.

"There's a process by which a vampire can change a human into a vampire. It's somewhat dangerous for the human though. Only few have succeeded," Kevin said honestly.

"Yes which is why I don't want to take the chances with someone I lov- I mean really trust." Eve said looking away. Cause if she were human she would be blushing right now.

"That would happen if I was a normal human. I am not though, it seems that as a baby I almost died and a werewolf ninja fused with me saving my life. So, I am here today with a high healing capability along with a good chance of being turned if it were you," Kevin said looking into her eyes gently as they entered his property.

"I have never changed anyone before though." Eve said worried.

Abby looked at her friend. "It's not hard trust me." Abby told even as she ran her fingers that weren't grasping on to Eve Marie's hand through her messy hair.

"Come on, let's go inside to my room. You may or may not be surprised by what you see," Kevin said kindly.

((So is this futuristic, 1800's or modern?))

Kevin walked into his room which looked like a weaponsmith's forge. Walking to his computer, he turned it on and said, "Go ahead an take a seat. I'm just checking my job offers."

Kevin shook his head and said, "Already? I just finished the missing children cases in California two months ago."

Picking up his phone he called the California State Highway Patrol. When it was answered he said, "Yes, this is Kevin 'Dracokage' Dobson. Can you gather together all of California's missing children cases and prepare a room for me. I'll be working either by myself or in a group depending on how my new friends feel."

"Yes sir," the voice said before hanging up.

Putting down the phone he said, "Eve and Abby, do you feel like helping me out?"

"I don't know. There's about 500 missing children in the state of California right now. Usually, quite a few of them are out of the state," Kevin said as he took off his shirt and opened up this trunk to reveal a secret passageway. Looking at the girls he said, "Do you want to see who I really am?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back