• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Two Clans (Side Characters Open)

maerow

Wanderer
Plot: Honor, revenge, power- there are many reasons why people fight. Hatred runs deep between the two elders of the neighboring ninja villages. The young shinobi of each village know war is looming closer and closer. It is up to them to either rectify things, or destroy each other trying. Bonds, along with trust, will be tested. The life of a shinobi does not come easy.

Choose Your Side:

The "Good" Clan

There are those who wish to rectify things and bring peace among the clans.

The "Evil" Clan

There are those who wish to further cause chaos until the opposing side is exterminated.

The "Balanced" Members (side characters)

They are between Good/Evil. Not really belonging in any clan, moreso rogue ninja whose goals are difficult to determine.

6 Members For Each Clan

"Good" Clan;

1) @AceXCrossix

5) @Bravest

"Balanced" Members;

1) @Yonsisac

2) @Mine 0

3) @Mathil Alzun

4) @Istria

(Taking an undetermined amount so far)

You may change between sides deeper in the roleplay. A good guy can always become bad... and vice versa.

**I am trying to get at least a somewhat balanced ratio of girls and guys in this rp. When all positions have been filled, RP will start. FUTURE APPLICANTS (after all positions have been filled) still have a chance to get involved; as possible side characters. (Aka balanced members, etc)

RP THREAD UP!

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/two-clans.77062/

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Majestic Rose]What? The mushroom doesn't scream badass? xD

[/QUOTE]
Nope. Screams cuteness instead xD (Oh I miss playing MS...)

1 more member for "Good" clan and 1 for Evil Elder :smiled: (Though we can start the rp after one more member joins)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back