• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy crystal gem Academy

Terra was at his side and took the bunny from her pocket. While he talked to them, she played with Inki. "We'd be happy to help you."

Ryan stopped where he was when someone landed in front of him "Well actually I haven't the slightest clue as to what's going on, I couldn't hear whoever was talking through all the morons around me, plus we were hoping to run into a senior eventually to help us around, after all it is a big building."

@Blood dog @See Me Play 0715 @LeSoraAmari

"I'm Terra." She introduced. "And this is Hinode." Terra murmured. "It is a big building, where you can easily find yourself lost in. I remember getting lost a lot, last year." She smiled at them. "What do you need help with?"

"well I'm not a senior but I am a second year I know this place like the back of my hand.What do you need help with?"Hinode chuckle a bit him in Terra bed sand it at the same time

"Well I'm Ryan, and to put it simply, what the hell am I supposed to be doing right now." Ryan crossed his arms "I mean are we supposed to be in assembly or something or what."

"will by your uniform you already went through assembly so you should know where your dorms are."Hinode scratched his head."if you want a map I can give you one or lead you where you want to go."

"I 'know' where the dorms are I just don't know where there at, and I'd rather be shown where they are."

(I'm out for the night, I'll be in tomorrow sometime.)

"We don't have pressing matters to attend to right now, Hinode. Why don't we show them?" Terra told him, before smiling towards the two new comers.

"yeah I see no problem with it we can walk by the headmasters and drop off the idea and show them round."Hinode held her hand and got ready to start walking.

Terra smiled and took his hand. They started walking towards the Headmaster's office/quarters. The whole of last year, she had never been inside the Headmaster's office, only Hinode had been seeing as he was the leader of the group last year. Out of that whole group, it had only been left the two of them.

Patience.

Gin thought to himself silently as he sat quietly in the flying balloon that lifted him to this strange school. Gin had already been through customs and had blatantly refused to wear the uniform that they suggested. Instead he wore his well pressed, 3 piece suit and tie. His shoes, however contrary to the rest of his attire were running sneakers and his hair was combed down and often fell in front of his right eye. Gin had been practicing magic sense the early age of 8, back then he used a grimoire to read and cast his spells. But as he grew older he memorized the books spells completely. Patience He thought to himself again as the last of the students found the exit to the the strange method of transportation. Once the last student fumbled his way off, Gin still continued to wait for another three minutes before he moved to the door and exit.

He stood outside and couldn't help be amazed at the view of the campus. He slid his hands in his pockets and decided to take a walk around before retiring to his dorm room. He lowered his guard and closed his eyes half way and began his stroll around campus.

Hikaru looked up at the two second years and nodded "Thank you for helping us, we really appreciate it.. Oh, and my name is Hikaru" he smiles at Hinode and Terra and says "Are there anything that we should be aware of? Like certain events or something?" He asked curiously as he followed them

"unless you're in a fraction then No there is no other than there is no event that the school have for the first year groups"Hinode to the Headmaster's door and knocked on it after awhile explosion happened and smoke started to come from the cracks of the door and he can hear coughing from inside.

the headmaster opened up the doors this made a big cloud of smoke come out"who is there and what do you want"

Terra quickly span her staff to clear the smoke that had come out at them. "It is me and Hinode, Headmaster." She told her, a small smile on her face as she pulled on Hinode's hand. "We have something to ask of you."

Gin heard an explosion happen, definitely coming from a the headmasters office. Gin knew this because of the map that was given him in customs. He figured that his assistance might be needed in case of an emergence. He took his right hand from the depths of his pocket and ran it along the length of his gem. This caused him to turn into a fine, purple mist, and in this state he could travel much faster. He arrived at the door and materialized once again. He noticed a crowd and approached it. Once he arrived he tapped the shoulder of the nearest stranger ( @LeSoraAmari ) and began to speak. "Excuse me, may I ask what's going on here?" He waited for someone to fill him in.

the Headmaster's looked at the group"so what is it you need to ask"there was something strange about the headmaster his voice sounded young instead of old and as the smoke cleared his body look different then from the old one that everybody should know

BWBN7dOQdUmjUj3TTRmsHus3J52e8XaBKl23ESIVz0eO4qzftfkt2UrHh5XEMoj9o9T9dKrSW48eTHqgByuX2KCz-4RV3B_IM8oM_Ad2icjZ3v_hhA

Hinode cannot say anything when he saw the headmaster

Gin watched as a figure emerged from a closed door, he seemed to have everyone's attention, and respect. He glanced around and everyone seemed to be stunned or in awe. Gin wasn't about to join them. "When you makes such loud noises, I find it difficult to relax." he started, "And who might you be?"

Gin took his right hand from inside his pocket and his the tip of his index finger began to glow just slightly. He had raised his guard and awareness, he wouldn't be taken by surprise by anything, or anyone. His gaze stayed on the fellow that emerged from the room.

Terra, still having her staff activated, found that it was indeed still the headmaster. Smiling at him, she tilted her head. "I see you have succeeded in perfecting the potion I came to you will." She stated, and bowed her head slightly. "We wanted to bring the idea across to you about our faction house." She said, seeing as Hinode didn't seem capable of speaking just yet.

Hikaru gasped as he activated his gem and a red katana and red wakizashi (see CS) were summoned, he turns and points the blades at the person behind him but then lowers his hands "Im so sorry... I just hate it when people come up at me from behind..." He makes his weapons disappear as he says "Im not sure whats going on to be honest"

"well I almost got it right but it exploded because I got distracted so how do I look"the Headmaster clapped his hands making all the smoke away not worrying about the kid asking who he was" so may I hear them"

Hinode finally snapped out of it"the flag will be a white bunny on a black background and we will have a two story house with a garden in a lake out back and inside library, kitchen and dining room. A common room. Training rooms. a game room brewing room. That is warded."

"You look well Headmaster." Terra murmured, a smile on her face that they were able to get it sorted out. "You look maybe about twenty." She added and nodded her head. "Though I suppose we would have to monitor the progress of how long it lasts and if there are any side affects. If I could, I would like a copy of the improved instructions for it." But when Hinode started to talk, she nodded her head in agreement of this. "Yeah, that's we had decided on. Though only about four rooms for now. If we get any more members, we could add rooms as well."

"let me get that for you in what fashion name and will you be accepting first years"he levitated some papers to Terra

Hinode wanted her to say the name it was her idea"yes we will aseptic first years if they want to."

Taking the papers that were all scrawled on, with her's and the Headmaster's handwriting. Looking through them, she smiled and banished them to her room right now. "Thank you Headmaster for that. And we will be. We were thinking about naming it Elmwood." She smiled softly.

"that sounds like a lovely name Elmwood I will write it down and here's your dimensional keys to your place the whole thing is made from the leader of the faction his power alone."the headmaster held out two keys

Hinode took the key and the look that it for a while now wondering who's going to be in the faction."

Terra took the other key and smiled at him. "Thank you. I think it would be a very good thing. I was also thinking about possibly selling familiars. I am still working on the spell. I was thinking rabbits, or maybe cats if we could get our hands on a male and female breeding pair." She murmured, preforming a silent spell just to check that everything was alright with the Headmaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back