• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal Cove

Blue - " you will find some one " I look down " he didn't love me ,he left when he found out " I prosessed the age " your 150.... oh god what's that like ? I'm like 19"

Chuckling softly Luna smiled, "I am still young though frozen at 16 forever. And I am sure that you will find someone that will look after you and your young one."

Stroking the child's head Luna smiled calmly.

Blue- the baby kicks hard and I wincead rub my stomach " I swear the baby is shifting inside" I put my hand on the rocks and lean aginst them out of breath and in pain." Do you think that's possiable?"

Luna helped her sit down and nodded, "Was the father like us?"

(I might not reply for a while... School is finishing soon...)

Blue - "alphas son.... I was kicked out because my pergnancy made him run " I looked down ashamed the baby was hurting me I had been shamed out of my pack and I didn't even know if my baby is a boy or a girl" what kind of mother am I going to be?I have nothing " I bite my lip as the baby kicks,hurting me again and I started to cry

( its ok , its 1 am here )

Luna held Blue in her arms and stroked the girls hair, "Shush... It's okay... You are alright..."

Even though the girl looked older than her Luna's motherly instincts kicked in and started looking at her as a daughter and friend. Weird I am not one to communicate with others so easily....

Blue- I held my stomach , it hurtso bad and moments later it ended, " I think the baby can shift inside me" I lift up my shirt and there was odd bruiseing forming on my belly, I feel so weak, I dnt even know how I appeared, I was justa pup struggling with life next to her 
( if your wondering why I'm up its because I don't sleep much lol its about 3:30 am)

Smith walked in and grabbed one of the glasses of wine. He sat down on the girls desk and drained the glass. "What business did you call me for?" He asked and got up. He walked up and looked out the window. He then turned around and eyed the other person in the room. "And who's this?" Smith walked up to the demon.

Vigil looked at the man, This is the Alpha Wolf? I thought they had SOME quality control. Vigil stared at the man blankly, Going for the throat is to obvious, maybe go for the leg, crippling him here, he'll have to try to run on a bad leg, no he can still run with one bad back leg, break a dog's front leg and he's done for. Vigil smiled, and waved slightly "Vince Gilarn, at your service"

Looking at the bruises Luna touched each of them trying to make her feel better, "It will be alright."

Pressing her ear to the belly Luna not only heard the child changing but could feel it change from one form to another sighing Luna shook her head. She had been transformed into a werewolf not born as one. Maybe that's the reason why I haven't changed my age.... Taking her ear of the belly Luna stroked the girls hair and smiled calmly.

"It will be alright. When do you think the child is due?"

@Sixxx

[Wahhh, I'm terribly sorry for being inactive. This thread havent given me notices at all, and I've been superbusy at work. My sincere apologies. T_T]

Letty narrowed her eyes, but nodded softly. "Fine. It's a deal." she said with a grin and shook Jacobs' hand as a deal. She saw Emily's reaction towards the forest, and bit her lower lip. "What? Whats up? Did you see something?" she asked and looked for whatever it was Emily had seen. Or heard. She run her fingers through her hair to get away from her face and went over to Emily to get a better look.

--

Matthew stopped his car in the town center, in a mid-sized parkinglot and stepped out of it. "So this is it, huh?" he mumbled to himself, and rubbed his neck with his right hand. By the first glimpse of the town, he wouldnt have thought any more about this supernatural-stuff, but as he was a supernatural being himself, it had peeked his interest. Now where to start looking? He started walking across the parkinglot with his hands down his pockets, and noticed a diner not far from it. After some thought, he decided to check it out. He had nothing but time, so why not.

Blue - "human doctors would look and say I'm 7 months pregnant ,but I'm only 4 and the growth has been more rapid because this morning alone I looked to be about 5 months" I rub my belly, the baby had finished the shift and was either a wolf pup or a human baby " miricle or monster?" I was suddenly exhusted and thought about a bed waiting in Violets home , the idea of a shower and waking upin the same place for a while sounded so nice"let's start walking to Violets house, I'm excited ,I haven't had a place to sleep or shower in so long"

@EternalMusic

Luna nodded and helped the pregnant girl up and waited for Violet to show both of them the way. I hope it is close by... I don't think she can walk that far... Looking at the girl in her arms worriedly Luna held her a little more tighter than normal. Scared that she would fall if she didn't...

( can't do much with out her on )

Blue- " let's go walk to the water, I bet its nice and warm" I walk overto the ocean and smile"did you know this is the first time I've ever seen the ocean? My old pack lived deep in the woods, no where around any ocean ." I laughed and looked at luna " here we thought the rive was pretty magical and now here I am"

@EternalMusic

(I have to focus on work so I am not going to post for a while so that works with me....)

Nodding Luna led her towards the water and waited at the waters edge. She didn't feel like getting wet.

"Vigil, no," Lucy saw the look in his eyes, she knew that he wanted to do some harm in some fashion. There was no way that he would let him hurt the Alpha and ruin their name with the Wolves. They were on good terms and she could afford for that to be jeopardized. Lucy walked over to Smith who was leaning on her good oak desk and shooed him off. "If you and your pups wish to be left alone in a war, and kept safe you will give me what I want," Lucifer said it more as a threat then politely asking, that was just the way of the demon.

@DrHuggies @BongoMancer2

Jacob looked pleased with himself going to put the water hose back and turn off the water, he waited at the gates opening, leaning on the short fence with his arms crossed. "Come on you two! If you don't hurry up our truce is over with and war will be upon you!" he laughed, completely oblivious to what they were doing. He was hungry, and they still needed to find Will before they went to the mans antique shop.

@Jem13 @Traceless

Letty shook her head and laughed at Jacob. It didn't take her long to enter the gates, and run up to their house to avoid another attack with the water hose. These wet clothes made her shiver, so she wanted to get out of them as soon as possible and in to dry clothing. She kicked her shoes off at the entrance to avoid taking sand and dirt in with her, and enterred the house. "I'll be out in a minute!" she yelled towards Jacob and Emily, not waiting for her to catch up. She ran up the stairs to the room she was sleeping in, and slowly managed to pull her wet clothing off. It was not an easy task, as she was dressed in tight jeans, a black tank-top with a loose, purple sweater on top. They landed in a pile on her bedroom floor, but she reminded herself she'd need to get those up and dried. Opening her wardrobe, she found a short with spikes on the left side of them, and a simple, white t-shirt. Her hair was already a mess, and she started to get small curls. "Bah.." she mumbled to herself and made a simple middle part. After she had dressed up, she found a couple of clothes hangers and hung the wet clothing on them. She sprinted downstairs again, with a dry pair of sneakers in one hand and the wet clothing in the other. She stopped outside and hung her clothes up. Her feet found their way into the shoes, and she bent down to tie them. "I'm readyyy." she said loudly, standing up with a happy look on her face.

@Hi Im Red @Jem13

Blue - I spash around in the water picking up some pretty shells imgening me and my baby playing here " hey Luna do you know of anyplace I can get an ultrasound around here? I have no idea if its a boy or a girl ,I have names but no idea what gender"I smile at a shell in my hand

@EternalMusic

Luna shook her head and ruffled her nearly black hair, "I only just came to this town so I don't know anything."

Looking at her stomach Luna sighed happily as she thought about seeing a small baby and a mother for the first time.

Blue- " wanna go look tommarow? I mean there has to be a hospital in this tiny town" I walk a bit and lean over to pick up a shell and the baby shifts again and I fall over ,and cry out I hold my stomach trying to relax

Rushing over Luna helped her up and lifted her up carrying her to a soft grass patch not too far away from the water.

"Yes we will do that..."

Stroking her hair Luna calmed her down.

Blue- I grit my teeth to keep from screaming and I rub my stomach " then we will look for baby cloths right , just look and buy baby socks? "

Trying to get her to focus on something other than anything else Luna nodded, "We can go window shopping with Violet..."

I wonder if she is having contractions? I wonder if she is having the baby now.... Panicking slightly Luna's breath caught short and her smile wavered slightly.

"Do you think the baby is coming out?"

Blue- I shake my head " no the babys shifting I can feel it , I can sense the shift, don't you smell it the scent of wolf is fading and the babys scent is stronger..... I am afraid that I am going to have the baby soon , within the next few days "

@EternalMusic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back