• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal Cove

Emily shrieked, doing her best to dodge the water. Despite her efforts, she ended up soaked. As she shook her dripping hair out, she playfully glared at Jacob, "that's it, lunch is on you." She started around the side of the house, heading out front. "And don't think I'm forgetting about this!" She called over her shoulder.

Letty gasped loudly as the cold water from the hose hit her. "JACOB!" she screamed before laughing, covering what she could of her body with her arms. "I'm gonna kill you!" she yelled, still laughing and looked down her own body with an open mouth. She was dripping wet. Her shirt stuck tight to her body, making her shiver. She sighed and narrowed her eyes jokingly at Jacob as he lowered his hose, but noticed what he was about to do when Emily came back out of the house. "Emily, watch out!" she laughed and pointed at Jacobs weapon. She felt a pain enter her stomach from laughing too hard as Emily became as wet as she was. She gave Emily a look of challenge before nodding towards Jacob, as a sign for them to attack him simultaneously.

Hearing several voices Luna began to make her way towards the sound though careful not to be seen. Noticing the several different human looking people Luna sighed with relief glad that it wasn't something else. But then smelling the air Luna noticed that there were other species there as well. Stepping back a little Luna broke a twig under her foot. they were sure to hear that.

"I'm happy to help," Will says, somewhat surprised by the compliment. She'd never really thought of herself as a really person, the kind that helps anyone and everyone whenever help is needed, mainly because she was always absorbed in some story or other. Of course, she was nice to her closest friends, and she knew they understood that when she was acting distracted and distant it was because of a story. She knew it could get annoying, especially when her distractedness caused her to mess simple tasks up, or when it lasted for a long time. Often, she would burn food she was making or put something away in the wrong place. After things like that happened, she would hope she'd never do something so badly that it would make everyone hate her. It was probably her worst fear, she didn't know what she'd do without this family. Brought out of her thoughts, Will noticed that she'd unconsciously stopped in front of the burger place she'd mentioned earlier. "We're here, let's get you something to eat." She smiled kindly at Blue.

Blue- I open the door and stumble slightly,I hadn't eaten a meal in so long, I was surviving out of vending machienes since I ran away " I can't remeber the last time I ate a meal" I say quietly to Will I bit the inside of my cheek I want to tell her what's going on and what happened to me but the wolf inside was screaming no ,my insticts clawed at my insides and I felt like I was going to shift, right here in a small diner, I struggle as I fight down the wolf . I could smell the earth wild smell of wolf right now "these burgers smell amazing" I say hoping that keeps her mind off the fact I smell like wolf

"They taste pretty good too. Or, at least that I can remember. It's been awhile since I've eaten here." The memory was faint, but she knew that they were good since she had eaten there soon after arriving in town. She'd stumbled on the place while on an aimless walk around the town, in search of something from the legends. "Now remember, you're on a budget," she told Blue firmly. "So don't go crazy, and make sure you only order what you know you can eat." She let Blue go up to the counter first, rummaging in her pockets to come up with a few dollars for a milkshake. She hated the disgusting milkshakes you could get from large chain restaurants, but the homemade ones from small businesses were usually amazing.

Blue- I pull my 15 dollars out and order water and a burger and fries and it adds up to only 8 dollars when the food comes I wolf down my fires and eat my burger a bit slower and then sip my drink untill its dry , I felt on the edge between wolf and human . I had ran so far in my wolf form my body wasn't used to being human for so long. I thought back to when I was kicked out of the pack alpha in his human form yelled at me when I told him I was pregnant and whose it belonged to he got so mad he went out the door human and was on the porch a wolf I he howled for the pack and told them to shift human and drag me out, hold me down so he could mark my stomach " Will....can I trust you? With my secrets?"

Jacob saw the nod and he shook his head, "Oh no, I have ammunition and I am not afraid to use it," he said knowing that look she gave. He glanced back and fourth from Emily to Letty making sure none of them were about to attack. "Let's call it truce and I will buy lunch and pizza for tonight," he nodded his head. He looked to Letty then back to Em, "Do we have ourselves a deal?" he asked.

Hi Im Red updated Crystal Cove with a new update entry:

Alpha back up for grabs

I am so sorry to say, but DrHuggies has left us, which is a great shame because I was very much looking forward to working with him. So please it is absolutely crucial that I find a new werewolf alpha, specifically a male alpha.
Also there are still four other spots open as well, one teen, vamp, demon and wolf.

Here is what I'm looking for:

Teen -Male

Vamp -Male

Demon -Female

Wolf -Male

Alpha Wolf -Male

Please lets get these positions filled!
Read the rest of this update entry...

Emily hesitated. With deliberate slowness, she contemplated her options. "Fine," she said to Jacob, "but it better be pepperoni. With extra cheese. And a mountain of mushrooms! Only then will I be satisfied with our truce." The slightest of sounds caught her attention. She turned her head towards the surrounding forest. "Did you guys.." she began before catching herself. What was she thinking? Of course there had been a sound. But it was probably just a busy squirrel or some bird bird. Or maybe it was just her damn stomach growling again.

Will froze at Blue's question. We've just barely met. I think I'm trustworthy, but of course my opinion is biased. "Your call," she replied, her calm exterior a stark contrast to the craziness that was her mind at the moment. How big could her secret even be? It probably has something to do with her pregnancy...The thought calmed Will down somewhat. Yeah, that I could handle. "If you need to tell someone, I'm glad to listen, although I can't promise I won't freak out or..." She hesitated, wondering if it would sound rude to admit she might put it in a story she wrote. Not exactly the same, of course, but a similar idea. The thought excited her a little. "We might want to head to that motel if it's a really big secret. It's more private there." She glanced around at the few people that were there at the same time as them. Anyone could be listening. And it sounds like it'll be something the whole world doesn't need to know.

Lilith sighed as she strolled through the town. It was a lovely night but the small place was quiet as always. She rarely ventured into the town of course. It was technically demon territory, but for the most part all three groups considered the main parts of town neutral territory, or at least the ones with common since did. No need to cause an uproar where uproar was indeed not due. She chuckled softly to herself, reveling in the quiet of the streets. The night always gave her a rush, an increase of the ancient power that filled every inch of her being. But feeling all powerful did noting to stop her from being absolutely bored. She wondered were Jev or even her dearest Juliet were. They were at least some form of entertainment. Well. Juliet was, lately Jev had seemed a bit distant. It also didn't help that the girl didn't have a stomach for blood. As she past the local diner she caught a whiff of something interesting. That and the faintest sound of a conversation and one that was going somewhere it shouldn't. Lilith hissed her eyes narrowing as she entered the establishment. Her eyes scanned the place before landing on the source of her current agitation. A wolf and pregnant by the smell of it. Lilith was across the floor like lighting, her hand coming up to wave across the humans face, the scent of her skin enough to cause a dreamy state.

"Darling just what do you think you're doing...?"

Lilith practically hissed at the wolf eyes flashing scarlet.

Blue- I look at this starnger in shock the wolf in me snarled but the human knew better , I didn't reconize the scent but I put my hands over my belly protectivly " who are you what do you want?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"I am Lilith...the vampire queen of this territory... And you my little pup were getting dangerously close to overstepping a very important line..."

Lilith smile, leaning in as she trailed her ice cold fingers along the girls face, a small smile showing her fangs. Her hand moved to toy with a lock of the girls hair almost innocently. Still there was no doubt that Lilith was threatening, her entire being radiate a cold dangerous vibe that she only gave off when irritated or when trying to push someone into obeying her whims solely on fear alone. She leaned in closely to the girls ear, her voice a soft but cold whisper as she spoke.

"Never breath a word of what you are to the humans wolfie...not if you and your cargo want to live safely around here... You don't smell like pack so there would be no one to protect you from me... I'd rather not harm you but if I must..."

Lilith pulled away her hand dropping to her side as she smiled in that cool way of hers. The threat in her voice was clear. Turning she snapped her fingers in front of the human girls face to end the trance before languidly making her way to the diner counter to look at the menu.

Blue - I look at her holding my stomach , it was clear I again had no one to talk to ,"I have to go Will you have been absolutly lovely but I'm not feeling well imma find that hotel and I'll talk to you later"I momentarly glared at Lilith as I walked by, because of her threat I had no one to talk to . I walked to the woods next to the dinner and shifted and howled at the sky ,expressing the pain in my heart, no careing how close to people I was or where id go next, all I knew was I'm scared and alone

Will was surprised at Blue's sudden change in attitude. What just happened? We were just talking and then... Will stayed where she was for a few minutes, puzzling over the drastic change. She did say she wasn't feeling well. She must have eaten too much after not eating for a long time. She decided that that had to be it, although deep in her mind she knew that it still didn't make sense. Will shrugged to no one in particular, stood and left, barely glancing at the woman examining the menu. She decide to head back to the beach, maybe the others were still there. She hadn't been gone too long, they probably wouldn't have gotten far, she decided as she stepped out of the diner and began walking back the way they came.

Blue- from the forest I watched her walk towards the beach and I also watched a man dressed in black fallow her from a distance, I watch and fallow, lurking in the shadows,my bright green human eyes pearing out and protecting the nice girl from afar, there if the creepy lurking man attacked andhe looked .....bad

(Let's play the disregard my last post game, alright, 1...2...3 YOU WIN BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST POST YEAH!!)

Vigil walked through the town of Crystal Cove, he enjoyed it. From the usual hellscape he was used to the change of scenery was nice. Walking through town, he appreciated it, Vigil knew that the Alpha enjoyed this town, maybe because of the latent gateway to hell, or the flys who suckled the blood from the teat of humanity , or maybe the animals who wore mortal skin. He walked to the Alpha's House, it was a pleasent place for all purposes, defensible...not really. He knocked on the door.

Lucifer tapped her black nails against the hard oak wood desk in her room. Donovan was not being quick enough for her, she needed supplies now. By now the rumours must have spread to the other Alpha's that Lucy was preparing for total damnation. And whether they wanted to coincide or not was their own problem. This spell was not going to whip up itself. Sighing loudly as she patiently waited for the oblivious Smith to show up, sending him off a message telling him she needed his help with something. Normally she would look to the Vampires for such a supply, however, this was something she knew the Wolves held in their possession. An it was something that she needed to be one step closer to her rule.

She herd a knock I the door and got up quickly moving to the front door and opening, her smile dropped when she only saw a faithful follower, "I was expecting someone else. Have you seen the hound by any chance?" She asked Vigil trying to look past to see the Aloha wolf. Quickly she shrugged it off and urged him inside, "I'm expecting him, there are things I need that he has," she walked to the living room knowing the Vigil would follow, "Bringing hell on earth is taking much longer than I hoped," she grumbled bitterly.

@DrHuggies

Jacob made a face of disgust, "okay, mushrooms on your side, you know I'm allergic," he grinned setting the weapon down and holding his hand out for truce. "Now just remember the faster we shake the faster we get lunch, okay? Alright good, let's go I'm hungry," Jacob said waiting for both Em and Letty to shake his hand.

"Your coming closer than your predecessors" Though the thing you call a son is a pathetic example of a demon and barely worthy to call one, I dread to think what will happen if you fall. Vigil sat down on the sofa, the quaint little house was pleasant, but compared to the towering citadels of the 2nd circle, its a bit jarring. The Alpha was clearly waiting for something. Waiting for the Alpha Wolf to appear? What do those mongrels have that we don't. Vigil looked at her with uninterested eyes. "Do you need anything done, Mistress, or do you just require me to stay near" Vigil waited for a answer. He mused in his head A parent and a failure of a son, can one fall further than hell?

Smith had recieved a message from Lucifer that she needed him. He snorted at the letter and decided it wasnt too urgent and it could wait. If she didnt have the manners to fetch him herself she didnt deserve immediate attention. Smith walked deep into the forest, enjoying the smell of nature.

After about half an hour of strolling, Smith headed to Lucifer's room. He knocked on the door. He caught a whiff of Lucifer and another demon she was with. Bored, Smith waited for the girl to open the door. His face showed his obvious boredom and clearly expressed that he did not want to be there.

"Right now, no. Nothing needs to be done," Lucy said pouring two glasses of wine at the mini bar in the living room. She brought one over to Vigil before taking a seat across from him, "I would like for you to stay here with me until the hound shows up, make sure he doesn't try any funny business. The spell calls for the blood of a wolf, what more powerful blood can I get if it doesn't come from the Alpha? And if he is willing to participate then I can give him and his pups a home when this is done and my rule begins," a smirk came across her lips as she took a drink of the wine. Not soon after there wasabi the knockon her door, she looked to Vigil with a small nod before standing up and going to the door, she opened it wide, smiling her wicked smile. She could smell the wolf of of him, and it was going to end up stinking the whole home. "Smith, I'm so glad you could make it, please. Come in," she said stepping out of the doorway to let him in.

Blue - I stroll the edges of town in my wolf form blending and hiding the best I could untill I reach a beach,I look aroud it was a bit seculded and was empty I layed by some big rocks and hid watching the waves . I need a place to live and a human and as a wolf , as a wolf would be easy , I have to finda cave or a den and id be good, but finding a human home would be hard. I whimpered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back