• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Crota's looking for rp partner! Updated now, still looking.

SkycoderCrota

The Rogue Glitch
Hello!
Hello everybody! Son of Crota here, and I'm looking for a partner! or a few partners. I'm looking! Thread is now open!
Expectations and Gender Pairings
Here are my expectations for roleplaying.

• at least 2-4 sentences a post. Maybe one liners if you have good reason for it. I will do up to two paragraphs as well.
  • I'm into fluff. very cute, romantic fluff. just gonna leave this here for all.
  • i normally love being the uke and prefer being uke unless it's an MxM or MxF (under certain circumstances).
  • I can do MxF, MxM, or FxF. in MxF, I strongly prefer being the Male.
  • in am open to anything except fandom. Fandom can only be undertale or madoka magica for me. actually, add fallout to that. But it would be fandom setting, oc characters.

UPDATE: SOOOOOO apparently one of my roleplay partners left in the middle of a plot I've been trying to successfully do for maybe a year now. It was going very well and they got bored. That's why they left. pure boredom. So, now I have an actual plot open, Pm for details. Must be able to play a dominant role.

Also, new rule. IF you're getting bored, please TALK to me about it instead of just leaving, an apology will not fix how rude that is. We could easily come up with something to make it more interesting instead of just up and leaving.

happy roleplaying.

-Son of Crota

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Son of Crota]bump

[/QUOTE]
I'm very interested in FxF or MxF, coincidentally if we do MxF I prefer playing the female ^-^. I actually have a few plots myself we could use and pairings as well. Would you prefer me PM you or you PM me?

Mitchs98 said:
I'm very interested in FxF or MxF, coincidentally if we do MxF I prefer playing the female ^-^. I actually have a few plots myself we could use and pairings as well. Would you prefer me PM you or you PM me?
I can pm you! :3

I would be interested in knowing that plot that is now open to see if I like it. Or if not we can figure out something else! :)

Hello! I am very interested in roleplaying with you! My only thing is, I only do MxM but I saw that was alright, so if you're alright with it I would love to roleplay with you ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back