• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crossing the line 1x1 with Hazbin_Transformers

Characters
Here
Astrid stalked forward absolutely silent, only the occasional silver streak giving her location away but she lunged forward pouncing on Jay and sent them both rolling to the ground.

--

Eric pointed to the stack "these are absolutely necessary daily. Usually there isn't much. These are easier the more often you do them, these are an as needed bases for things i have set on reoccurring systems and the last two stacks are just mostly a waste of paper but they need to be glanced at"

Jay caught glances every so often of silver but she couldn't pinpoint her friends location. All of a sudden, she yelped feeling Astrid pouncing on her and they both went rolling. Jaylin leaped up, bowing down and wagging her tail at Astrid, her eyes bright and playful.

--

Kain looked at each stack. Okay, each stack made sense. "Okay. I can take care of the daily ones and the two stacks that need to be glanced at. That way I don't mess up the reoccurring systems you have set up with that stack?" He asked, looking at Eric.

Astrid’s wolf still held a bit of that unnecessary overly forward dominance but it was quickly settling as her friend was engaging with her. Clearly when her and Kain had been able her wolf had given him a what for and wasn’t done. She crouched down playfully before lunging again and tackled her before taking off again

Eric nodded “that works for me man… if you’re needing help with them just let me know. For the love of god don’t ignore them like the problem goes away cause that’s me.”

Jaylin could sense the forward dominance slowly settling. She yelped as she was tackled, hitting the ground before getting to her paws and taking off after Astrid with a yip.

--

Kain smiled. "If I need help I'll ask. I won't ignore them this time. I promise man. I'll work on the daily ones now, if you want to go spend time with your mate. Would you like me to bring in an extra desk for you? I'm sure we have one around here somewhere" He said. Maybe he'd bring in a filing cabinet to make sure things stayed organized and taken care of.

Astrid raced through the forest not even waiting for Jay to be on her feet again. She seemed to be finally settling and fully enjoying herself as she raced through the trees

—-

Eric chuckled “whatever makes things easier on you man. After all I’m technically the guy who’s supposed to be making your life easier not the other way around. And both our mates ditched us like an hour ago.”

Last edited:
Jay raced after Astrid, being able to run with her friend again was the best feeling ever. She raced through the trees, not quite fast enough to catch up to Astrid.

Kain rolled his eyes at Eric with a small laugh. “Yes, but you shouldn’t do it all.” He told him. “So we will do it together. That’s how it should be.” Then Kain paused. “They did?” He’d been so busy trying to process what Eric had been out through, he hadn’t noticed the two girls had left.

Astrid slowed down so Jay had a chance to catch up and have a chance to pounce and play.

—-

Eric chuckled “it only took you like 20 years to figure that out. But ya they went on a run I guess.”

Jay noticed Astrid slowing down and she wagged her tail as she caught up to Astrid, pouncing on her friend.

--

Kain sighed with a laugh. "Yeah yeah. I got it now." He said. "Oh. Good for them. Astrid should spend some time with her friend. It's probably the worst part of being out there, was it just being us. No socializing" He added.

Astrid slowed clearly so Jay could have her fun as she fell to the ground playfully nipping at her but was careful not to actually bite.

Eric looked at him “how is she..? She still looked off… I don’t mean it in a mean way man but she’s not quite the same.”

Jay shook herself as she playfully nipped back before leaping off and bowing with her tail wagging.

--

Kain sighed. "I think she's nervous about being back here. Being out there, so closed off, it didn't help keep her confidence up. I didn't help, she had to push me to get her wolf back, and then I almost lost her again by refusing to touch her after her wolf came back. It's slow progress but we can touch without pain now and things are slowly starting to return to normal" Kain explained, leaning against the desk.

Astrid scrambled up and playfully matched her bow before pouncing on her and lightly pinning her to the ground.

Eric frowned “man that’s a lot. Why wouldn’t you touch her? I get that touching her but I’m sure she was needing the comfort… did you think it would just fix itself?”

Jay let out a small yip as she got pounced and pinned to the ground, her tail swishing in the dirt.

--

Kain rubbed the back of his neck. "I didn't want to hurt her by touching her. I thought just us being close and alone would work. I realized too late that I was wrong on that aspect." He said. "I thought so at first, but I realized after I'd had to heal her that it wasn't the right way to go." He admitted.

Astrid kept her pinned for a few moments before letting her up and playfully bowing again before darting off. Her wolf was still being overly forward though it was no longer directed at Jay but it was pretty easy to see it could have easily started something if she was in the pack setting

—-

Eric frowned, even he could have guessed just being close wouldn’t have been enough. It was serious upper class level witch craft that no one had seen in a long time that essentially tore a soul apart. “When Jay comes back to the room I can ask her opinion on how’s she’s doing… I’m sure it’s a lot to process.”

Jay got up and took off after Astrid. There was still some of that overly forward behavior, but Jay could sense it wasn't directed at her.

--

Kain sighed. "Okay. I'm gonna work on some of this paperwork. I just hope she's enjoying the run with Jay" Kain said, sitting down at the desk, staring at the stack of paperwork.

Astrid kept running and occasionally tackling her before she finally began to tire and slowed to a trot at the river

---

Eric sat on the couch across the way from him "Kain are you alright...?"

Jay was happy as she was tackled every now and then. She could feel herself tiring as well and came up to the river, looking over at Astrid.

--

Kain looked over at Eric. "I'll be fine Eric, promise." He said, forcing a smile on his face. He was concerned about Astrid, and their bond even though it was getting better. "How have the mating meetings been going?" He asked, trying to change the subject.

Astrid slowly trotting to the water line and getting a drink before she ended up shifted and just lay back with a sigh

Eric frowned "being fine and currently fine aren't the same man. It's alright if you aren't you two went through something deeply tramuzating."

Jay followed suit, grabbing a drink before she shifted back herself. It was nice out here, quiet. "Thanks for that. I haven't had a good run like that in a while" She said, turning her head to look at Astrid.

--

Kain looked at him. "I'm just worried for her, that's all. I'm trying to fix what I messed up. Oh and never try hunting, its hard" He said leaning back in his chair.

Astrid looked over at her "it was nice to have another wolf to be out with... Im sorry she could be a big over bearing..."

Eric looked at him "just don't smother her in the opposite end of the spectrum trying to fix it" He chuckled but paused. "Uh what were you trying to hunt?"

Jay smiled at her friend. "It's okay. My wolf was just glad to have her friend back" She said. "How are you really?" She asked, turning onto her side and looking at Astrid.

--

Kain rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm trying to not do that." He said, then sighed. "I thought it would be a good idea to mend the bond between her wolf and I if I hunted a deer for her. That was not fun. It actually hurt." He mentioned, remembering how the thing kicked him twice.

Astrid just lay there staring at the sky “I don’t know… Nothing feels right. She feels ready to snap at any moment and I.. just everything isn’t right.”

-

Eric couldn’t help but burst out laughing “you thought a deer was your best bet? You’ve seen her hunt one what made you think that was going to be a good idea?”

Jay frowned. "Hmm. She seems like she's so used to being alone. Are you afraid of turning rogue? Being on your own with no other wolves under that much stress?" She asked.

-

Kain rolled his eyes. "It kind of worked in the end though. She ate it and then took a nap." He said with a small chuckle. "It was an idea, never said it was a good one" He added.

Astrid sighed nervously "I don't know... I think its she's more angry than anything and has no outlet... She was essentially locked away with no escape and then completely ignored by her mate.. I think it really messed her up.."

--

Eric couldn't help but laugh harder "Alright note to self, deer kicks hurt. I love that you put all that effort in and a success was she ate and took a nap."

Jay nodded, looking at her friend. "I can see how that would mess her up. I don't know what mine would do if that happened. Is she getting any better with the bond slowly fixing itself?"

--

Kain rolled his eyes. "Haha. Look, going from her wolf wanting to rip my head off to her eating and napping with me there? It was a pretty good first step" He said, crossing his arms and giving Eric a look.

Astrid sighed "well she's no longer threatening to bite him...she's always been a bit more on the overly dominant side but this is more.."

Eric frowned "man how badly did you piss her off that she was ready to take a chomp out of you...? I suppose those are really good changes..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back