• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crimson Streets

Anything to make this RP better! And again, I know the quality is bad, I forgot my new camera is 2 megapixels, so, if you have any questions, ask.

So far no questions that I can think of, just excited to start (':3) if anyone would like help with character ideas I'm also willing to help

On a couple of conditions, but yes. I'll PM you with things you'll need to know (who's head of the guard, what kind of armour they have, etc.)

ataraxiandream said:
Ah, are you perhaps still accepting? This looks like an interesting story that I'd love to join.~
ep, and if you have any questions about the CS's, PM me.

@ataraxiandream Accepted.

However, I did have some confusion... so, her power works with any beast that's not mythical?

Dragongal said:
@ataraxiandream Accepted.
However, I did have some confusion... so, her power works with any beast that's not mythical?
Ah, it still works with mythical creatures, just not as well. For example, with a common dog or cat, she can sense the absolute specifics--what they're feeling and what it's about, what they want and what they need--but with a mythical creature, she can only feel basic, broad emotions, such as anger or happiness.

@KnightofShadows the character made by Mystella turns invisible; however, your character changes how people see it, not actually turning invisible himself. She also has absolutely no other powers, or weaponry. You have seniority. If you think these to be too similar, and wish for more differences, then you may include in your the ability to create other minor illusions - not the kind that can be touched, but seen.

It's up to you.

I believe that would not require and edits to any of your abilities, just the addition of that.

@CallSign Sorry, For some reason my notifications have been very off. If you will remove the befuddlement and only have Spare change, then it's all good :)

Heh, hopefully. I plan on starting the interacting as soon as possible - there's one new person joining I'm speaking to now, and I think we'll have a full roster then :)

ROSTER IS UP!

Dragongal - Polaris Mentha

Aristos Fortuna - Despina Vale

Unwavering knight - Syrann and Kaatyl

Knight of Shadows -Alexi

Kinzu Hekmatyar - Ishi Orutorinde

ataraxiandream - Elara Elliana Farlance

Mystella - Prudence Caroline Ashford

Callsign - Sir Isaac Dorovich

CentaurofAutumn - Alfyn Clement​

@CallSign

Please get your individual post up, and sometime tomorrow, I'll make the post to start the interactions :)

That post will be the beginning of the 2nd day of travel for the 3rd Stein people, 1st for the Second Stein, and a time for the 1st Stein characters to get ready for the feast. 2nd and 3rd Stein characters, if your characters have money then they may buy things at the 2nd Stein markets; 1st Stein characters may do whatever they really feel like (within limits). Also, if your characters happen to see each other, that is good too. Your characters will be with guards. I will make an example post at the time of the interaction post :)

This likely sounds very confusing xD Sorry.

I will be more detailed at the moment of the post :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So basically, it will be the day that they all arrive at the castle, but they are still travelling through the Second Stein?

So excited for it to really begin.~

Well damn, the notification system failed yet again at informing me of the posts in the IC and now there are several new pages of IC-content. Sorry about this guys, will participate in a bit, just need a nap from a busy day, will be more active from here on out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back