Crazy life (private) [Inactive]

(Mark's big fear is being alone. After Yuki died and with Lane always at work, all mark had was jack, but then when Lily came along Mark felt like he was always going to be alone and that Jack was trying to replace him. Yuki coming back has helped some but Yuki has Lane, Lilly has jack, and mark has no one. Also since the boys were kids they had sort of a bromance going on so Mark's also jealous.) Mark closed his eyes tightly, shaking 
(You gonna come back or are you gonna keep disappearing?) 
(WOLFIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) 
(WOLFIE IM BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) 
:(  
D: 
D,: 
DX 
<(^.^)> please come back 
(>^.^)><(^.^<) pleeeease???? 
(>^.^)><(^.^)><(^.^<)

(Since Lane didn't go to school or anything, Yuki pretty much taught him what she knew when it came to reading, writing, and math.) 
(Duuuuuuude I finally got a snap chat and we could RP with that but what would we take pictures of???)

(I'm gonna start a whole new page from just talking to myself.) 
(I am so bored.... How are we gonna kill Yuki and Lane???) 
(Hey ho captain jack meet me down by the rail road tracks put a rifle in my hand I'm gonna be a shooting man. A shooting man the best I can for Uncle Sam) 
(So Lane's cancer is going to be much worse this time around. When Jack and Mark meet them it's already spread to his lungs. He'll be coughing up blood every so often which will turn into often especially after he gets pneumonia. When they get him to the hospital the antibiotics will take care of the pneumonia and the chemo will kill most of the cancer cells but it won't stop the tumors from growing. They'll be able to remove the cancer in his arms and legs and replace the bone with metal implants but the osteosarcoma will spread to his ribs where it will be more difficult to treat. When they finally get rid of the osteosarcoma, they'll still have to worry about his lungs. With the stock market crash and all the people not going to doctors and getting sick, it'll be almost impossible to find a donor and Lane won't actually 'qualify' for a transplant. A new form of chemo drug will stop the tumors from growing eventually but the doctors won't know if it will stop it forever and they can't remove the tumors all together. Lane's lungs will be very weak and he won't be able to breathe without wearing an oxygen mask or nasal tubes.) 
(I love how this cite automatically merges your posts together.) 
(Ya know I realized something. I wanna hurry up and get to Lane and Yuki becoming kids but the war plot won't be the same if Lane isn't Jacks dad anymore...) 
(I've been playing okami again and I'm thinking about making Lane a shifter for this plot. Mark will be able to see how his soul is always changing and that'll cause some problems later on, not sure what yet.) 
(Lane'll be a black wolf but I'll probably also give him his sand dog form) 
(OKAMI!!! I WANNA DO ANOTHER OKAMI PLOT AGAIN!!!! TOOTY FRUITY WAKA!!!!!!) 
(OKAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) 
(So I got three ideas for how lane and Yuki can die. The first is a car accident where Yuki will die instantly and lane will die shortly after her and the second is for them to be killed by the followers of the president. The third is where they are captured and tortured. The president who is actually alive is the one who tortures and kills them.) 
(They'll be locked up and tortured for days before Jack and Mark finally find the place where they're held but by the time they get there lane and Yuki will already be dead) 
(I WANT TOU TO GET YOUR INTERNET OR PHONE BACK!!! I DON'T CARE WHICH!!!! I AM SOOOOOOO BORED!!!!!) 
(OMIGOSH AMATERASU'S HEAD IS MISSING!!!!!!!) 
(IT'S JUST GONE!!!!!! WHERE DID IT GO!?!? OH I DON'T KNOW!!!!! IT'S NOT THERE!!!!!) 
(When I said the woman who found Lane taught him to fight, she also forced him into the fighting rings. He had a collar a lot like the one the president put on Yuki. When he started getting sick and weaker the woman abandoned him on the side of the road and he managed to get the collar off without bleeding to death. After that he was all on his own and that's the main reason he doesn't trust anyone besides Yuki. He still has scars on his neck and all over his body from the fighting rings.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude) 
(I wanna do another okami plooooot. Duuuuuuuude.

I am not high...) 
(Ok I wanna do another okami plot if I haven't said that enough. This time it will be set in modern time. Yuki will be a young teenager that goes to a school in the city where her family lives. She's always been very rebellious and adventurous and one night while she's out with her friends in a forest, just outside the city, someone tells about a legend where a young man lives in the forest with a evil wolf and a wolf pup. Sometimes you can see the wolf roaming the forest and if you get too close the man's home the wolf will kill you. The friend also says that they know where the house is and that they dare someone to run up and touch the front door. Yuki thinks the legend is fake an agrees to the dare. They get to the house and Yuki runs up and is about to touch the front door when a blue and red wolf comes out of no where, about to attack them. Everyone runs for their lives and Yuki gets separated from the group. It's still very dark outside and misty to make things even worse. Yuki starts to think that she can hear the wolf coming for her and then see thinks she sees it. Someone touches her shoulder, scaring her and making her fall to the ground. Above her laughing is a young white haired boy with strange red markings who is just a few years younger than her. The boy tells her his name is Chibiterasu and they eventually settle on the nickname of Lane for him. They talk for a while and when they can hear her friends coming he makes we promise to come back and see him in the woods, but only in the woods. She agrees and after a while they become good friends and then best friends and then they get feelings for each other. One night when they're together in the forest, he kisses her on the cheek but then the red and blue wolf shows up and interrupts them. He'll knock Yuki away and knock lane down who will shift into a young white wolf pup with the same red markings while the wolf will shift into a man. Lane will keep saying sorry papa-san sorry and the rest of this part we'll wing it. At one point later on, maybe a month or two later, the sky will turn black and demons will appear. Lane, who Yuki now knows is the son of the son god Amaterasu, will start to grow weak and loose his powers. His father, Oki, and Yuki will quickly get him away from the city and the city and out of what Oki calls a cursed zone. When they get to a safe place and while lane is regaining his strength, Oki will tell Yuki the story of how Shiranui and then later Amaterasu defeated the dreadful Orochi. Oki fears that Orochi or another great evil will be coming to attack the world and since Amaterasu is away, no one will be able to save the world. They'll find out that a new evil has come and is named Akuro who is taking over the world. Oki tells Yuki to watch over lane while he goes to face Akuro. He thinks Lane is asleep when he tells her this but once he's left lane gets up and tries to beat him to where Akuro has set up his new castle. Yuki at first doesn't want him to do but goes along with him to make sure he's safe. They get there in time to see Oki defeated by Akuro and Lane, out of anger, tries to fight him, but loses as well. He isn't hurt as bad as his father and doesn't get the chance to fight anymore when a group of rebels break into the castle and help them escape. They take Lane Yuki and Oki to a series of caves that they've made their base and they start healing Oki. Lane tries to call his mother by howling but the leader of the rebels stops him saying that he'll give them away and that the gods don't exist. Lane's weakened and upset by this and takes off. Yuki goes after him and finds out about how when someone says they don't believe then the gods lose some of their power. Things will go from there.) 
(WE NEED TO DO A DRAMATICAL MURDER PLOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) 
(I HAS ANOTHER MIND IMPLOSION!!! I GOT THEEE NEW PLOTS.) 
(The post where I was explaining the next part of the RP is gone! I don't know where it went! I'll retypre it. Hold on) 
(It's been seven or so years since lane ad Yuki died and the is stock market has crashed causing the country to go through a second Great Depression. Jack is one of the lucky few who didn't lose everything while others are forced to live in tents. One day he's out with mark, having a brothers day, when he notices his wallet is gone after a kid bumped into him. Mark and jack quickly chase after the boy and Jack ends up catching up to him, but the boy's already passed the wallet off to a young girl. Jack drags the boy to the ground and is surprised to see a younger version of his father looking back at him. The girl, a younger Yuki, runs up and screams for lane to follow her. He kicks off jack and they take off. Jack and mark follow them to a tent city but have to get directions to their tent. An old woman tells them where to go bit she also tells them of how lane is sick. They eventually find lane and Yuki's tent which is one of the oldest tents and is falling apart. As they walk in lane and Yuki are counting the money in jacks wallet and a few others. Naturally jack and mark are upset but jack is more than willing to forgive them since he was hurt greatly by their deaths before. It'll be jack who tries to help them the most from buying them food and clothes to getting them a new tent. It'll get to the point where mark and lily think he's getting obsessed with helping the kids. Lane doesn't except the help as easily as Yuki does since he's never really trusted anyone besides Yuki. He was abandoned as a baby and found by a cruel woman who taught him how to fight and how to pick pockets as crack safes. She abandoned him and he was on his own for a while till he met Yuki. Yuki's mother died when she was younger and after that her father kept things going. When the stock market crashed he lost everything but continued to try and keep Yuki safe and educated. He became very sick and died when she was seven. She met lane and even though he acted like he hated her she continued trying to be his friend till he finally gave in and they fell in love. Lane will already be very sick with the cancer when jack and mark meet them and he'll be coughing up blood from time to time. Jack will want to get him to a hospital but both Yuki and lane will refuse because they're afraid. (Yuki will talk to lane every so often about accepting jacks offer) lane won't want to go because he doesn't have a birth certificate or anything and because he's been chased by the police. He was almost locked up once and during the whole thing was terrified that he'd never see Yuki and that she would be all alone without. Yuki will at first agree with lane but as he gets even more sick and then comes down with pneumonia, she starts to beg jack to take him to a hospital)

Yuki walked to another booth getting what she needed and moving from booth to booth soon they had what they needed "alright let's go" she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back