Crazy life (private) [Inactive]

"Hello mark take a seat so we can begin"Trinity said "now your father has already agreed to this but I can not go through without the owner of the soul's consent"she said "mark there is a procedure that my be able to help you"

"Help take the stress of your abilities off your shoulders"she said. "Angels can access 97% of their brain you can access 83 as of now. The procedure will turn you in to an angel you will have better control naturally and a better understanding of your abilities"she said

"You will be a taken to room and asked to lay down there you will clear your thoughts and be drawn in to a sleep like state. While in that state I will remove your soul and make some changes your soul will be turned from a shifters soul to an angels. While I do this the medical angels will make the changes to your physical form. You will not feel anything and the entire time it will be like a dream"Trinity said

"I can't say exactly. Since your soul was originally shifter there is a chance you will be able to shift but it's a fifty fifty chance. This has never been done before so I can give you an answer on that"Yuki looked at mark

Mark looked down. He was shaking badly. "No." He said shaking his head. "Mark this'll help you." Lane said. Mark took a step back. "No."

Yuki looked at him then down not saying anything "mark if this is done you will be able to return to normal. If I must I will postpone the procedure and I will find a way to make sure you keep your ability to shift. The big difference would be having wings"

"But I won't be me. Ill be even more different than I am now. I-I won't be-" mark fell to his knees crying. Lane knelt down next to him and hugged him. "Mark your physical appearance doesn't matter to me or your mother. Just because you become an angel doesn't mean we'll stop loving you." "But jack... He hates me... He hates me more after what happened. He'll hate me more if I change again..."

"No I won't"jack said he'd been listening from the hall way"mark I don't hate you your my brother I could never hate you"jack said walking over Yuki watched "I only avoided you because I thought you hated me for falling in love with lily"he said kneeling down

"Y-you replaced m-me..." He said, his voice shaking. Lane held him close and mark rested his head against his father's chest, still crying

Jack hugged mark "I'm sorry mark I never meant to hurt you but... Now when we are all together.... Mom dad you me.... All you do is lock yourself in your room to be alone and it really hurts mom"he said

Trinity looked at mark "mark this could make things better correction it WILL make things better it's up to you though"she said Yuki stood up and walked over to mark kneel down gently kissing his forehead "mark we aren't going to force you to do anything and just because you become an angel doesn't change how much we will love you. Your my son and I would go to the end of the world for,you"

"Mommy." Mark said as he quickly hugged her. He buried his face in her shoulder. "Don't leave me. During the whole thing, don't go." He said quietly

Mark nodded, still holding her tightly

Later on. Mark still laid in a hospital bed unconscious after the process though it had been hours ago

Yuki sat in a chair next to the bed quietly holding marks hand watching him Worried what if he doesn't wake up....

Trinity leaned against her desk the procedure had really taken it's toll on her though she had hid it till she'd gotten to her office

Yuki looked at him then mark still worried "what is something went wrong.... What if he doesn't wake up?" She asked her voice shaking slightly

"Up I'm fine"Trinity said shaking her head though she still had to I use the desk for support

"He'll make it." He said, kneeling down next to her. "You gotta hope for the best. He'll be ok."

Khoshekh walked over to her. "You need to stop pushing yourself. You could have let me handle that procedure." He said, making her sit down. (Night)

Yuki nodded weakly still worried

"I'll be fine"Trinity said weakly sitting down "I may be old but I'm not dead yet"she said rubbing her head

Users who are viewing this thread

Back