• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Couple of ideas for a Dramatic / Romance roleplay.

Zo Hanna

Wanting to try something different in a roleplay.

I love drama!!

Wanting to find a partner who would share my love of drama in a roleplay, Recently I have not had a lot of luck in finding anyone to roleplay so I had a think and decided to try and throw a bit of romance into a dramatic roleplay if you know what I mean? My character is from the medical show Casualty so any other Casualty roleplayers please get in touch! :D

Im online everyday and unless stated that wont change, My reply length is at least a paragraph as I find I can fit all of my detailed replies into that. If you had any ideas you would like to discuss for a roleplay please comment or message me as I would love to hear them!

The plots!

Trapped:

Starting off as a normal busy always on the go shift in the emergency department Zoe thought it couldn't get worse but as the shift went on she knew she was wrong as she was now trapped in cubicles with a young man / woman. The longer the pair stay in the burning dangerous situation the more closer they get as they feared for there lives. With injuries to the pair of them they couldn't go very far to try and get out but will one of them take the plunge and ignore there own injuries to try and find a way out together?

Witness Protection:

It all happened in front of her , In front of her own eyes she had witnessed a horrible crime , A well known gang member had attacked a innocent elderly lady with a knife right in front of her , After rushing sto her once the gang member had gone she called a ambulance before calling the police as this was a serious assault, The gang member had not actually fled the scene but was hiding not so far away then realizes he had to get Zoe out of the way and once he had made his plan he set a time and date to do it, Unknown to her Zoe gave her statement to the police and moved on until that day he was going to strike again, Walking down the road one night after work she was struck across the head and knocked out by the gang member , Waking up in hospital she was confused and notices the undercover police officer who was next to her , He agrees to put her under witness protection and he would be the leading officer but the pair get closer and closer and soon end up being in each others arms.

Stalked:

As Zo finishes her shift she begins to make her way into the car park to find her car windows smashed in. Over the last few weeks she had noticed things going on things in her home missing items, flowers waiting for her in the morning on her desk at the hospital where she works, with no other choice she walks home but has a strong feeling she is being watched but by who? And what did they want? With her street in view she couldn't wait to get home and kick her heels off but frowns seeing a large white van coming down the road , After feeling a smack on the head she was knocked out and has no idea of what is going on.

Mistakes:

With the rules stating that members of staff were not allowed to get involved with patients relatives most of the staff respected this but not this doctor through the department Zo put it to the back of her mind and starts flirting with a tall handsome looking man who had bough this father in for treatment with weeks of flirting and dating Zo knew it was getting risky and called him in to her office to call it off but he didn't like the idea and he tries to change her mind by locking the office door and tries it on before Zo pushes him away he brings out a knife and is now in control of the situation what was he going to do? What did he have planned?

Regrets:

Working in a busy hospital sometimes effects the way people think and with the shift Zoe was having it was effecting her. One day she was working and gets a elderly lady to treat but due to the injuries of the woman she sadly passes on. The next of kin is called (preferably male but I'm not really that fussy) hearing the news of his mother passing he takes it badly and from that day he planned revenge on Zo as he had got it in his head she killed his mother by not saving her. One day she Is on the way home and the grieving son follows her half way before kidnapping her and begins his revenge by tormenting her.Could she get him to stop?

Got room for an FxF? I have a group of... Decidedly unnatural characters I could use, but I want to make sure this is a thing you're okay with ( :) )

Hey!!

Yeah I've always got room!! More the better if I do must say I'm sure I'll be fine with whatever happens in the roleplay. :P

Okay, cool! Do you want my list of characters here, or should I send them to you via PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back