• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
{ Oooo, I even just was thinking about RD2 as I wrote in my introduction that Its one of my immersion games. Oh, I'm super interested in this!

{ Please do add me to a list to let know about updates or getting started, etc. I have my gal in mind already, just need to flesh out her background a bit.

{ Please do add me to a list to let know about updates or getting started, etc. I have my gal in mind already, just need to flesh out her background a bit.
There is an IC already started for those who have been accepted but it is pretty slow rn so there’s not much to worry about! Just keep in updated when the character is finished! And make sure to look at the other sheets so there’s no duplicate ideas or anything!

There is an IC already started for those who have been accepted but it is pretty slow rn so there’s not much to worry about! Just keep in updated when the character is finished! And make sure to look at the other sheets so there’s no duplicate ideas or anything!
{ Ah! Ok good to know! I'll get to working on that soon then! Thanks! I will reach out once I get her information together ^^ This will be my first roleplay on this site so still getting used to the formating and such ^^

{ Ah! Ok good to know! I'll get to working on that soon then! Thanks! I will reach out once I get her information together ^^ This will be my first roleplay on this site so still getting used to the formating and such ^^
No worries! If you run into any questions in the character sheets, lmk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back