• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(CLOSED) Looking For MXF RP Partners

CinnamonOfTheSticks

You Know Where You Are? You're In The Jungle Baby.
I'm searching for an RP partner that can write 3+ sentences and have correct grammar.

I would like to do something along the lines of a Teen Runaway RP but, if you've got any other ideas that you would like to incorporate into the RP that would be greatly appreciated.

Please PM me if you're interested in RPing with me!

Hello fellow Roleplayer!

My name is Silently and I am new to this word of roleplay so unfortunately I'm unable to PM members as of currently. I am interested in your plot perhaps a runaway x runaway?

1silently said:
Hello fellow Roleplayer!
My name is Silently and I am new to this word of roleplay so unfortunately I'm unable to PM members as of currently. I am interested in your plot perhaps a runaway x runaway?
Yeah, I'm totally down to RP a RunawayXRunaway! Would you like to be the female or male of the RP and would you mind a little romance between the two characters?

Hi there if this is still ope I would like to join, though I do prefer to play female characters

CinnamonOfTheSticks said:
Yeah, I'm totally down to RP a RunawayXRunaway! Would you like to be the female or male of the RP and would you mind a little romance between the two characters?
I'm down for that. I can play any gender and I'm up for any type of relationship (homo, hetero, pan, etc). So if you have any preferences lemme know!

kari1299 said:
Hi there if this is still ope I would like to join, though I do prefer to play female characters
cryaotic said:
Hey, I'm down! I prefer to play female, if that's cool. ^.^
I'm sorry you two, I wish you would've gotten to me sooner but, as for now I've got enough people who want to RP with me. I hope that you both can find other people who are willing to RP with you! (^.^)

1silently said:
Does this mean we won't be starting an RP? x:
No hun, I'll be starting an RP with you, but not the two other people; cryaotic or kari1229. I think you were the fourth person to contact me, and that's plenty.

CinnamonOfTheSticks said:
No hun, I'll be starting an RP with you, but not the two other people; cryaotic or kari1229. I think you were the fourth person to contact me, and that's plenty.
Oh Ok, I asked what kind of relationship you'd be wanting (homo, hetero, etc) and what gender you'd be playing as well. Are we going to be starting this in forums or PM?

1silently said:
Oh Ok, I asked what kind of relationship you'd be wanting (homo, hetero, etc) and what gender you'd be playing as well. Are we going to be starting this in forums or PM?
I would like to do a hetero relationship with me as the male. I'd also like to do the RP through PM.

JoshMackMurph said:
Hm,sorry.But I have a question?
When will this be open again?I'm looking for a rp partner. xD
It probably wont be open for a while. If you're looking for a partner then scroll up a bit and ask cryaotic or kari1299.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back