• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Closed For The Moment

Sadly, I currently cannot pm... I'm new here and I just started yesterday. So I guess a thread would be preferable as of now. Or! We can wait until the full features of the site unlocks for me. :)

Dethbycoffee said:
[Fantasy/Modern]The Pairing: Attendee x Actor in a Haunted House
If you're interested in doing another RP with me, I'm interested in the one quoted above.

Of course, if you wanna RP it with someone else then that's fine too! I understand wanting different partners.

Dethbycoffee said:
I have no qualms with multiple rps a partner, nor multiple partners per plot :D Each is an individual experience! xD
And sure, if you would like to do that one as well it's perfectly fine with me :D
Awesome, then I would love to do it. I take it that you'll be muse A? Also I replied to the other RP.

Dethbycoffee said:
Yes, I'd prefer to be Muse A the one who is attending the haunted house
Sweet. I'll create the thread momentarily. I'm not sure how well I'll do at formatting it, but I'll try!

The Attendee x Actor in a Haunted House plot sounds really interesting and unique to me. I also like the one below that, though there isn't too much info for that one. Make we can PM and try and flesh something out if you're still looking for partners?

Yeah, no problem. I saw it up there in the open plots, so I figured you hadn't gotten to it yet. Like I said, I'm also interested in the other dark fantasy plot, so maybe we can work out something with that. I'll shoot you a PM in a couple!

Alright, for the life of me, I can't figure out where I'm supposed to go to send a message on this site.

Hello, I was interested in a Fairytail idea. What if we double NatsuxYour Oc, and GreyxMyOc or I can be Grey.

Is it still possible to play the college student x cafe employee with you? It seems interesting, and also; I love your style of writing. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Sabriel said:
The Girl/Boy x Imaginary Friend one seems interesting. I would love to do that one with you.

Certainly! :D Just shoot me a PM and we can discuss!! ^-^ My apologies for just now responding to this, I must have missed it. @_@

Aww i was intrigued by the mer-folk x Human one but someone's already dibs'd it! lucky Lexie

However forest child and Other looks fun...mayhaps? if that's not taken either?

Dethbycoffee said:
Lexie seems to have stopped replying to me, so you're welcome to the Mer-folk plot idea if that's what you really want. :D
I'd love to, i made a mer-man character a while back that i loved being despite the very little I got to use him

Dethbycoffee said:
My preferred role would be to play the mer-folk, but I guess if you already have one ready, I'll go for switching this time :D Just shoot me a PM and we can discuss further :D I've got a few FAQ's at the top of the plot list post if you don't mind answering them for me in your PM :D
oh sorry i didn't mean to snag the mer-folk role...but Pm incomming in a bit ^-^

BUMP! :D

I hope to find someone who wants to play the Crystal Hearts plot idea.... I've actually had a dream about this setting (it's been a few years since, but I still remember it like I dreamt it last night) ....I really really want to work with this one :D ((I just need help developing something "evil" or "corrupt" to add a bit of adventure and excitement to it))

Dethbycoffee said:
BUMP! :D

I hope to find someone who wants to play the Crystal Hearts plot idea.... I've actually had a dream about this setting (it's been a few years since, but I still remember it like I dreamt it last night) ....I really really want to work with this one :D ((I just need help developing something "evil" or "corrupt" to add a bit of adventure and excitement to it))
I'd love to help you hammer out details if you want? even if you just wanna bounce ideas off of me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back