𝐜𝐑𝐒π₯𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 [disney] (CLOSED)

I’m okay with possible siblings, granted we plot a little, if anyone else wanted a child of Ursula!

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

*aggressively tries to think of a character*

hmmmmm.
hMMmMMmMmMmm.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

I think I’ll take the role of the daughter of Jasmine and Aladdin if that’s still available!

Last edited:
i want to reserve a child of Elsa and a son of belle and beast

Hello, I'm interested. Is there a list of what has been taken and what hasnt?. Flicking through but having it in one place would make thinking of a character easier.

Hello, I'm interested. Is there a list of what has been taken and what hasnt?. Flicking through but having it in one place would make thinking of a character easier.
If you go to the first page it’s already listed in the last tab of the first post.

Hmm so seems alot of Disney characters i would have picked are taken.

So choices i have at the moment for ideas are either Child of Mr and Mrs Clause (Technically Disney), Genie and ??? (Aladin) or Mary Poppins and Bert.
Are any of those a no go? or all ok?. Ill pick one of those 3 after i find out.

Hmm so seems alot of Disney characters i would have picked are taken.

So choices i have at the moment for ideas are either Child of Mr and Mrs Clause (Technically Disney), Genie and ??? (Aladin) or Mary Poppins and Bert.
Are any of those a no go? or all ok?. Ill pick one of those 3 after i find out.

How are Mr. and Mrs. Clause Disney???? O.O

I thought I said it in my last message? That I had decided to make a child of Elsa and a child of Enchantress.

Again, I'm sorry, I didn't remember what with the multitude of people expressing interest (and increasing my stress) and I lost track of who's doing what and what they said they were doing and @_@

Morrighan Morrighan Look, I'm a human, I make mistakes. I don't remember things, and I forget things. You are right, you reserved a child of Elsa first - I got mixed up since you were torn about having multiple characters. However, siblings are allowed, so if you are willing to discuss that with r e i r e i then this can all be solved!

And once again, I apologize if it seemed like I totally ignored your choices - that was not my intent. If you would rather not participate in the roleplay because of this mistake, I will respect your decision.

Forgive me, that was unnecessary. πŸ˜”
You've been wonderful and I didn't mean to come across so rudely. It was unprofessional and unfriendly. It won't happen again, you have my word. I'm thrilled to be a part of this rp if you would have me after my poor manners.

As for a Sibling Pairing, I wasn't really planning on it. Of course, I wouldn't be so rude as to refuse r e i r e i if that was what they really wanted. I was hoping for an only child, but I suppose having a sibling could prove interesting so long as they're willing to corroborate with me as to the extent of each siblings powers and personality 😊

As for a Sibling Pairing, I wasn't really planning on it. Of course, I wouldn't be so rude as to refuse r e i r e i if that was what they really wanted. I was hoping for an only child, but I suppose having a sibling could prove interesting so long as they're willing to corroborate with me as to the extent of each siblings powers and personality 😊

I can always pick someone else! i don't mind!

The only tricky part for me with making a sibling would be that I already came up with my characters origin, parentage, history, and future goals. A sibling would most likely mean that those would need to be redone, which would alter the character a lot. However, should you want to make Twins (one girl one boy or girl girl) or regular siblings I'm willing to do so so long as we can work out a middle ground on what we both wanted for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back