• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaldea Days (Fate/Grand Order RP) - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Thesmashbro

Filthy Casual
loading.gif

Oops, no idea will be asking here.

I'll take Leonidas ^^

Also, are we gonna go by the master deciding who are the servants that gets ascension and what not?

Oops, no idea will be asking here.

I'll take Leonidas ^^

Also, are we gonna go by the master deciding who are the servants that gets ascension and what not?
Added. And ascension isn't going to be very important. We're going to play fast and loose with stats so everyone is on a more level playing field. Class affinities will probably be the biggest factor.

I think I'm going to make the first post in the IC thread tomorrow.

It's been my experience that an active OOC thread leads to an active RP, so... How has F/GO been treating all of you? Get any good rolls?

Haven't gotten even an Avenger, Mooncell, Alter Ego, only one Ruler and three 5-stars after playing for a year, and currently sitting on Pheonix Plume hell.

I can relate to Gudako a lot here xD

But hey, Leonidas max grailed and almost max skilled is good for me xD

It's been my experience that an active OOC thread leads to an active RP, so... How has F/GO been treating all of you? Get any good rolls?
It's been treating me decently

I don't have any of my favorite 5*s (with the exception of the Arjuna I don't really need since I have Atalanta leveled up. I wish Karna had come with him since I need a lancer, I'm alright with getting only one of the brothers though since it's better than neither.) but the ones the gacha did bless me with are good ones so I'm not that salty.

Managed to roll Nero in Saber Wars which made me happy since I spent all my quartz on her when she had her first rate up. I'm currently trying for Fionn but the king of spooks won't come home so I'm contemplating throwing money at this game right now.

I hope you're aware that Fionn is trash tier.
Yep, I know. I'm fine with that, you don't have to have strong characters to beat this game. It's all about the waifus at the end of the day, right?

If people can use Astolfo and Scheherazade then who is anyone to judge me wanting to use Fionn over Cu or some other much better lancer? Using your favorites is what's important.

Anyway, what I don't understand is why I can't summon him. Why is the gacha such a cruel system.

All right, as long as you know. I ended up rolling him and Beowulf, but no Brynhild. Now I only have enough for one x10 roll for the valentines gacha unless I put even more money in.

...I forgot that Bride Nero, Mordred, and Drake were going to have a rate up soon.

I guess I'll need to hold my money for now then too. I can't afford both Fionn and 5* Nero.

I wish you luck on Valentines though, hope you don't whale too much.

I've been moderately lucky in Fate G/O. Have a handful of 5-stars , one personal favorite being Jeanne d'Arc. I focused solely at max ascending her after I got her because all the material she required as a ruler was nuts. First character I got the final picture for. Just need two more Octuplet Crystals to max ascend Stay Night (or is it Fate/Zero) Cu Chulain. Might have to use the Valentine Event to get them. I want to try to get Drake from the Valentine Gacha. Though I'm not sure how hard I'll try. After whaleing for Mordred, I'm not that comfortable spending a lot of money on FGO. (Luckily I ended up getting Mordred, the pathetic thing is, that was the first time I whaled on this game.)

I have some tickets saved up and have enough for two 10x summons, but I don't feel very good about my odds.

The biggest thing to remember is that it's not a better chance of getting a 5* servant, it's a better chance of getting that 5* servant if you would get a 5* servant. Rate up isn't a lie, it's just misleading.

Also, Cu wasn't in Zero.

Who knows, you might get lucky with your summons. The trick is to set your expectations really low.

I mean most of my units that are above 3*s came from me just randomly soloing on certain rate ups because I can't hold my quartz at all when a 5* shows up (though it should be noted that most of them weren't really what I wanted but a gold portrait is a gold portrait so I think it'd still be a win)

Sorry for the lack of posting. I've only come back to this site recently and I still kind of forget that this site exists. I'll post later today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back