• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ꒦꒷♡꒷꒦ | candy's search for a bts rp (hopekook only!)

candygore

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
i am not sure how well this will be received since i have not seen many roleplay adverts asking for something like this, but... here goes nothing

my main thread can be found here for anyone interested in details about my writing style and roleplay expectations

my bts bias is j-hope, so i am looking to write as him, and want a partner who can write as jungkook

i am not interested in a canon-compliant roleplay, but if you are interested in a roleplay set in the kpop industry, then i am more than happy to do an au

i am also not interested in idol x trainee pairings; i really want to write something where they are both celebrities. maybe exes who do not like to entertain the idea that the other might be moving on? maybe enemies who hate the other's entitled and snooty attitude?

i am open to discussions <3 please reach out to me if you are interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back