• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Burning Will

Bla said:
Max ran as fast as he could down the street. He had just accidentally set a bar on fire after getting angry in an argument with someone. "I *pant* think that's far enough" he said as he finally stopped running. He then noticed the group of people in front of him. "Oh, hello. Don't mind me, I just needed to get away from someone."
Which group, there's two of them. Also there's somebody I go to school with that exact name.

Last edited by a moderator:
You may change your character in anyway you like before posting I might also add there are not many Aura types either.

I changed it, and I'm not going to hide behind my animal friend, I'm gonna ride that mess into battle.

So far we have.

Weapons: 6

Animals: 2

Aura: 4

Elikacheese said:
Appearance:View attachment 260028
Name:Aidan Ohore

Alias(If well known or just want one cause they sound cool):The Pure Forge

Sexual Orientation:Pansexual (For more options xD )

Personality:Aidan is a quiet, and hardworking figure. He rarely talks, when someone is telling him something, and just hums in agreement, or just looks at them strange in disagreement. Aidan is a neutral figure in the world, and just let's the world do it's thing. Aidan absolutely has a obsession for ore, and weapons, and will absolutely will examine the weapon until finished with every single detail memorized. There is one thing about him, and it's called being a gentlemen to everyone, and whenever sees a person who isn't acting like a gentlemen, then he will absolutely never talk to them, or their friends at all.

Flame Color:Pure Grey

Flame Shape(Describe it more than just the type go into detail about how it looks):His weapon is a war hammer. View attachment 260033

Flame Ability (get creative but don't get op):This hammer has the ability to exert more force, and change it's mass at will, and change organism's masses. However this is limited, and is use of energy wise, he can't make a organism sink through the earth, or make them slam into the earth, only slow them, by 75%. He does however have the ability to make organisms lose mass, which results in A, makes the a little faster (but not fast as their vision sees blurs), and B makes them float off. Subtracting 100% of weight needs constant focus, and tons of energy for this to be performed, and it can only be used on one target.

Backstory:Aidan has always been a patient boy, and slow walker. He was often called a slowpoke by kids who laughed at him, on how abnormally slow he walks. But that didn't bother Aidan at all, since he was to become a smith, time needs to take it slowly for weapons to be made. One fast step, people get hurt, or they make heart breaking mistakes. Overtime he has worked with all kinds of people that are good, and evil, and sees them just the same. Aidan now lives in his town, working as a smith for people who want their weapons to be repaired.

Quote(Something your character would say optional):"What is the worth of good, and evil? Without evil, good would just fade away, without good evil would disappear into darkness"
So is your flame the hammer, or does your flame enhance the hammer?

I am guessing that I have to remove a weapon, since there is already too many weapons in the roleplay?

Elikacheese said:
I am guessing that I have to remove a weapon, since there is already too many weapons in the roleplay?
Yeah, pretty much, but you can have an animal creature thing or some body enhancing thing. I also like that that's pretty much he weapon I pick before I made myself a spider friend.

Elikacheese said:
For me I'm too much a gamer, and I thought you mean Over Powered.
Yeah, it took me a while to separate thing on this site, hell, I still sometimes say OP for overpowered and some people get confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back