Brothers Grim Academy (Reboot)

Damit no alerts...tag mi wen sothing is related too mi because alerts are not working well

......................Uhh.....Uhhhh...UUUUHHHH...

2d6o7rr.jpg

(In all honesty, I had been busy and not being a very good person at telling.. )

On second thought, would Robin Hood be acceptable @Sukiyaki I just can't think of a personality for croc

Last edited by a moderator:
TheGodSnake said:
On second thought, would Robin Hood be acceptable @Sukiyaki I just can't think of a personality for croc
Okay 

Sigismund said:
......................Uhh.....Uhhhh...UUUUHHHH...
2d6o7rr.jpg

(In all honesty, I had been busy and not being a very good person at telling.. )
xD Well you do remember Brothers Grim Academy with Isabella right? This is the reboot of that since we really couldn't continue on ward. Me and @Cuddly Kraken are moderators and we would love if you continued to participate. Maybe this time you won't get turned into a rabbit xD

@Sukiyaki

Yeah that much I understood. So I'm playing the same characters again? (Which I do not mind of course, just checking.) And I can attempt to participate, but! Eh.. It's not vacation anymore, so it's going to be a lot slower for me than usual.. But I'll attempt!

Sigismund said:
@Sukiyaki
Yeah that much I understood. So I'm playing the same characters again? (Which I do not mind of course, just checking.) And I can attempt to participate, but! Eh.. It's not vacation anymore, so it's going to be a lot slower for me than usual.. But I'll attempt!
If you wanna change your characters that cool and I have school too, so yeah Its fine for slow posts. I don't think I haven't posted anything lately. Bad me! *slaps hand*

Eh, I like my characters.

So last question (...Maybe.) I'll just re-create them? It's not going to be much trouble with O'Hare. But what about the dragon? Since we kinda started anew, how should I tackle the mascot? Wait a while or mayhaps do something different? (Ehh.. ^^)

Sigismund said:
Eh, I like my characters.
So last question (...Maybe.) I'll just re-create them? It's not going to be much trouble with O'Hare. But what about the dragon? Since we kinda started anew, how should I tackle the mascot? Wait a while or mayhaps do something different? (Ehh.. ^^)
Anything you want is fine with me :) I am cool with whatever you choose to do with him.

Right I'll get to it then, tomorrow that is. It's nearly midnight here so uh.. Yeah... School and all that jazz. Anyway see ya' all later.

Damit!!!...Im having a no alert barrage most of mi RP mi no get alerts so sorry

Hello everyone I just wanted to say how proud I am that this has come so far and I will now be distributing the book out. The next day of school xD We have had so many members I am excited to see how the story will go on from here :)

Hopefully all teachers have been placed in the faculty conversation and we will begin class with a full roster yay!!

I hope you all will continue to participate!! 
@Allina Auburn

Hey, I'm sorry I haven't been so active. Did you want or need something from, me or Ms. Dread or March?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back