Brothers Grim Academy (Reboot)

@CrimsonEclipse

Alright, was just making sure you were still there. Quite a few is already in the class, some just haven't decided to say their name up and then we got lil' Red who is being followed by a dragon. Ehh.. Anyway, was just a heads-up.

Well, it's the first day with school. Most of them are either lost or they are just skipping class, because teens are teens. Just give 'em a good whipping and they'll learn their place.

Hehe... ^ Was mostly hinted as a joke.. Don't whip students. But yeah, it's possible it's the first day of school disease. So they'll be skipping classes, testing what the teachers are going to do and such. ^^ (Just my two cents. I'm a mad illusionist rabbit eared guy and a dragon.)

Who? Me? Whipping them up? Oh no no, that would ruin the flesh. It would be better to remove it from the bones first before boiling it, that way it would be soft yet tasty. (Sounding like a complete psycho by now, but hey, it fits his character.)

Yeah, but one or two won't hurt, especially that rabbit. Oh boy, human with rabbit, a fine delicacy indeed. I just have to make sure that it is cooked well, rabbit fever is a pain in the ass.

You mean March Hopper? That's a hare 'mate.

The only rabbit 'round is the illusionist and mad magician Acheflow, do pick a card when you come by 'eh? Never know. Might be a tarot card inbetween his decks.

Yes quite so, March is full of madness and tea.

She is most certainly not a tasty treat.

You may be trying to sharpen your knives.

But March's madness might save her life.

If you try to eat this girl.

Your stomach will turn and you will hurl.

xD

So so so sorry! Been renovating my house, haven't been on. I'll post at the end of the day, or the morning of tomorrow for those in America.

@October Falls

I see, that is always good to hear. Personally I have Autumn vacation, so I'll be free somewhat free-ish for the next week. (Not really, I'm a really busy living student.. Ehh.. Atleast a few hours of "vacation" is what I'll get..)

@October Falls

Ay' livin' in Denmark does give some extra vacations. ^^ Still it's not completetly a vaction for me since I'll still be busy most of the week, but ehh.. I'll take what I can get. ^^

Okay, since so far no other students haven't replied yet, I might be ending homeroom in an hour. Hurry up people! Those who happens to be out of the classroom, please go to the classroom so that at least we can still interact with you.

Sorry! I know I said i'd post, but i'm preoccupied. Only enough time to write a few sentences to reply in a short period of time. Ha, i'm not even thinking straight. Sorry everyone.

All things considered... @Sukiyaki AND @Cuddly Kraken came before you did.. They were the law before you were.. 
Completetly unrelated to the roleplay. I just won Cola Crash at NPF where I am at. ^^

Sorry, I was really busy all day and couldn't find a time to make a post. Now that I finally have the time, I was wondering how my character should start? Is it alright if she gets to the school a day or two late or do I need to write as if she's been there for a few days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back