• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
You are Gordon Ramsay, One of the last best Chefs in the world! It is now the year 2287, And somehow you and your TV crew had reactivated a Pre-War television series called, 'Hell's Kitchen'. Your assistant gathers up Volunteers from the Wasteland, You wanting them to make a meal for you. "Chef Ramsey will be here in Forty-five minutes!" Your assistant says to the twelve contestants. Twelve seconds later, You are falling through the sky yelling, "FUCK UP! FUCK UP! FUCK UP! FUCK UP! SHIT!" Then as you slowly fall towards the roof you say, "So much softer and sweeter." You somehow fall through the roof without causing damage and you land onto the floor softly. You explode and say, "Im Gordon Ramsey. Welcome to Hell's Kitchen." A severed head is set on a plate in front of you and you ask, "Who's is this?" A green super-mutant steps forward and he says, "Yes." "And what Is it?" You ask as you seat yourself at the small table. "Meat, Not too Fresh!" The super-mutant says as you dig into the back of the severed head with a knife and fork. You eat a small piece of flesh and you stand up. You pull out a rocket launcher and say, "FUCK OFF! IM NOT SENDING THAT SHIT! YOU'RE NOT SENDING THAT SHIT!" You blow up the super-mutant and begin to slice his body with a fire axe. You somehow pull a Fat-Man out of nowhere and say, "AND YOU'RE TRYING TO GET AWAY WITH IT! GET OUT!" You blow up the body as the others stare at you seemingly calm. "Who's Next?" You ask the Contestants.

Gordon smacks Rowan and says, "Your food is fucking horrid! IT'S SHIT!"

brazil.exe is pretty much gone for good... tHe group is now disbanded mostly. I was going to try to revive it but syfer talked me out of it
Syfer?
Also it has been revived by a few who---
Well, it doesn't matter.
Anyways, I just meant something else, not that we should continue it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back