• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

cashew

procrastinator
original.gif

09.30 - Higashi Onuma

The air felt rather chilly that morning. Everyone had gone to unpack as soon as they arrived at the big cottage that Momo had kindly provided for the class to spend their holiday in. It was only natural and understandable though. It was still early, where the sun herself hadn't even shone through the leaves and morning mist. The lush forest was whispering with the wind, frictions from the trees against each other creating an organic noise that sounded so relaxing. Kaion breathed in the atmosphere of nature. Unlike her classmates who were deprived of energy due to their previous long journey and experience in the tour bus, she had conserved her energy by sleeping on the whole ride. She was ready to burst now!

The grin plastered across her face when she told her classmates that they should check out the nearby lake to swim and fish only rendered them exasperated. However, her remarkable enthusiasm wasn't the slightest bit faltered. She had finished unpacking and left her roommate, Kyouka to get the rest she deserved. With her camera and piece of paper in her hand, Kaion walked over to the picnic bench outside the cottage and sat down. She laid the blank paper on the wooden table and pulled out a pencil from her pocket. "Agenda number one: explore the area and draw a small plan of it..." She spelled out loud while she wrote it down on her paper. Satisfied with her writing, she smiled to herself. Adventuring is always fun. Even the mere thought of it makes her ecstatic.

When her ears picked up shuffling noises behind her, she turned to see- only for her curious eyes to meet a familiar figure coming out of the cottage. "Hey, you're up! That's nice. Do you wanna look around this place with me?" She asked, showing them the paper she jotted down with her carefree plan; she was giving them these hopeful, impossible-to-reject puppy-eyes.

『this is free for everyone. you can go ahead and continue in private message or post your reply here. don't forget to tell me who you want me to roleplay for you (if you want) and your character sheet ^^ as for me, could you play todoroki? that'd be greatly appreciated!』

Users who are viewing this thread

Back