• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bleach: Dark Hollow Uprising

"Honestly I doubt the second seat would stand a chance." Nakuma said thinking on the one that might one day take over his position."I am much more powerful than them. If I can't beat you what makes you think they stand a chance?"

(Hello?)

Kenpachi laughed. "Point taken but to be honest I would just fight him to kill some time." Kenpachi said before sitting on the ground. "If you do end up losing it better have been an interesting fight."

Nakuma laughed slightly smiling."Don't worry about that. I will not die easily and will give it all I got. What better way is there to go out then fighting untilbyour last breath after all."

Kenpachi smiled. "You do fit right in squad 11 don't you as I say if you believe your going to die anyway, then you better at least go down fighting gloriously as it has always been in squad 11."

Nakuma beamed at Kenpachi brightly. He was in a much better mood then earlier."That is the motto of squad 11. If you don't follow it then its not the squad for you."

Kenpachi nodded his head and pulled out his zanpakuto and laid it next to him. "Indeed that is the motto." Kenpachi said before looking at his zanpakuto. "Its funny isn't it i'm the only captain who doesn't know the name of his zanpakuto." Kenpachi said. "What do you think should I try and learn it or do you think its to late?"

Kenpachi turned to face Agito. "Do you mind I was having a nice conversation with my lieutenant and then I got reminded that the person who interrupted my fight was still here.. that's a nice way of asking you to leave."

Nakuma followed his example. Sitting against the wall he laid Chi on the floor in front of him. Thinking over Kenpachi's question he looked at Chi closely. Finally he shrugged."I don't really think it would make much of a difference if you do. You can use it just fine without it but it might provide you with a stronger bond with it. Which could be helpful."

Kenpachi laughed. "After nearly 300 years it must be too late." Kenpachi said picking up his zanpakuto. "So how about it." Kenpachi said looking at his zanpakuto. "You got a name?" Kenpachi asked after a few seconds of silence he laughed. "Thought so."

Nakuma smiled at Kenpachi his head tilting to the left slightly and his eyes closing. Kenpachi may be the cause of most of his irritation but it was still nice to see him happy. "If your Zanpakuto wants to tell you its name it will do it on its own time in its own terms. You can't force it. I still remember when Chi finally told me her name. I was so startled I ended up dropping all the sweets I was holding."

Kenpachi sighed. "Yes but how long did you have your Zanpakuto then I've had mine for 300 years in-fact it has probably already told me its name but I would have just ignored it so it choose to ignore me." Kenpachi said it wouldn't surprise him back when he was younger he was so ignorant of everything and found the whole idea of a Zanpakuto as a living being stupid but nowadays he doesn't think that. "Well maybe your right maybe i'll give it another 300 years to see if I can get its name."

"Don't give up. I'm sure you will learn its name eventually." Standing he reattached Chi to his sash."I should be heading back. Who knows what trouble those fools have caused while I was gone."

Pausing at the door he glanced back at Kenpachi smiling."By the way when your Zanpakuto tells you its name there is no ignoring it no matter how ignorent." He left and headed down the hall not waiting for a response. He had a squad he had to keep out of trouble after all.

Chizuru was smiling. "Hahaha well Mr. Shiba since your Half Human I guess I can't do very much.... Well then time to enforce. Bankai. " This time the whole soul Society felt her spiritual Pressure. It felt like heavy Gravity as she let it out. "Ameno-Uzume" She appeared behind Ichiru and hit his pressure Point knocking him straight out and held him in her right arm.

"Kenpachi. You want to fight so badly then her I am, At Bankai. If you think you'll survive you can try." She said in a cold voice. Her Bankai sucked the very spirit energy from everything else.

Kenpachi smirked as he turned to face Chizuru. He stood up still with a smile on his face he pulled out his Zanpakuto and places it forwards holding both hands on it. "Well then if its no holding back I guess i'll use full strength." Kenpachi said smiling as he released his spiritual pressure to match Chizuru's.

"A interesting match. Okay lets do this." She dropped Ichiru and looked dead at Kenpachi. She barely moved and was already infront of him.

"Lets make this quick"

Kenpachi smiled and nodded. "Lets." He noticed she was already in front of him but he was surprised. He instantly went to kick her. He knew he couldn't use his armor against her attacks she would just break through it with her being in her Bankai state so instead he would focus on attacking.

His kick connected but then again, it didn't. She was already gone. "Ameno Uzume. Engage." With a flashing blitz she connected 30 hits but they where all light. As if it where a pest bitting him.

Kenpachi sighed he was not impressed so far the attacks that hit barely even bothered him and his spiritual pressure stopped the most of it. "Is this all you bankai can do." Kenpachi said as he swung sideways aimed at Chizuru it was such a strong swing that the ground itself began to get blown away by the attack and headed in her direction.

"Do you really think those attack where for nothing?" She waved her hand and the ground stopped collapsing. "Disengage Ameno Uzume" Those 30 hits became heavier and heavier until several energy rods sprung out.

They blew up with a Bang, enough energy let out to destroy even a Arrancar. "Bankai isn't what you think it is."

Kenpachi tool the whole attack he was blood and bruised but that wouldn't stop him. He stayed on his feet and smiled blood dripping off his body but his smile seemed bigger than ever. "That it?" Kenpachi asked putting his Zanpaktou over his shoulders and just standing there waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back