• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Bleach: Dark Hollow Uprising

Accelerate

"You are a Ocean of Gray Waves..."
In The Soul Society everything that happened Previously (On the Show and Manga) Happened over 200 years ago. The Squads where remain as new Shinigami took the roles as captains, vice-captains and so on.

But a Sudden increase of Strange hollows have appeared and are causing disbalance. The new Gotei Must fix what the Old could not.

Captains

Squads 1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 are all Open.

Vice-Captains (same as above)

Character Skelly

Name:

Height:

Weight:

Appearance:

Zanbaktou-

Shikai:

Bankai: (If Captain)

Image of Zanbakuto:

Bankai image:

Background:

Please send the info to my Mail box

In other words PM me your character skelly.!

Reintroduction of the 2nd Squad. The 2nd Squad was recreated into the Dread Judges of Justice. Or the DJJ. They are Shinigami hunter and Hollow hunters. They are the most dangerous squad in existance.

My chararcter is this person.

Name: Chizuru Kousaka

Height: 176 cm

Weight: 134 lbs

Appearance:
suvevupy.jpg

Zanbaktou: Uzume

Shikai: Uzume

Bankai: Ameno Uzume

Image of Zanbaktou:
4uru3y2a.jpg

Bankai image:
vu7a6yha.jpg

Her Bankai causes transformation in her appearance.

Background: Chizuru was the Captain of the first squad and has a long history of wrongful actions towards the souls. She is hated, feared and respected. Chizuru is consider a cruel hero. She is also has the most unrelentless Bankai in history, as her zanbaktou is named after a japanese goddess.

So far we have these People as captains.

Squad 1 Hissen Gorai @Bills352

Alrighty this list will expand.

((Hahahaha I'll start it out))

In the Soul Society The Former Captain Commander Chizuru Kousaka was walking silently in West Plains/ Fourth District. She had just killed a unsual Hollow that entered the Soul Society through the Hell butterflies transition.

Chizuru looked at field with no expression, her Zanbaktou drawn.she was unusally calm as the plain laid still. Her spirit and body felt threaten for not even a single bkade of grass moved. As she her movement she almost struck but realized it was a messager.

"Captain Kousaka you are needed at the Captains meeting." He said fast a effcient. She nodded and turned around, starting her walk back.

Nagatomi Law or better know as Kenpachi after doing the only way to take over squad 11 with was kill the captain which he managed to do years back. He was sat inside squad 11 barracks growing more and more bored.

"That's it" He growled loudly as he stoop up and walked towards the door. "Training NOW" He said angrily walking out of the door and turning to wait for the rest of his squad the main reason he wanted to train was so that he could fight someone.

As the rest of his squad came out he could tell something was just about to annoy him and he was right. A messenger came out of seemingly nowhere "Captain Kenpachi you are needed at the Captains meeting." He said. Kenpachi angrily turned around and sighed. "It seems training's been called off such a same." He said before he began to walk.

Chizuru walked passed the squad 11 barracks. She was silent as she she saw the captain of the 11th came outside of the Baracks. She flash stepped right beside him, as her expression stayed blank she spoke in a monotone voice expressing no intrest in her words.

"If these meetings are so important why don't the Captain Commander come to us, Like I did when I was Head Captain?" She said so blandly that anyone can tell she was heartless. She looked at Captain Law aka. Kenpachi.

Kenpachi shrugged. "I wish I knew during the time when you were Captain commander it meant I could fight I mean train at nearly any time but now there's always something." Kenpachi sighed as he continued to walk.

Kenpachi stopped walking for a moment. "So why did you stop being the Captain Commander?" Kenpachi asked he knew she was now part of the said to be most dangerous squad but still why would she give up that position.

Chizuru tilted her head slightly. "Oh... Why I resigned? I was Dishonoribly discharged for killing most of the Royal Guard... Well Zero Squadron. But they wanted to make a example of me. So I killed to survive. The Gotei court squadrons discharged me but they needed a new Captain for squad 2 they allowed me back and I repurposed it. The other reasons are more.... Well private." She said and her voice held no pity or any emotion at that.

She looked to the tall captain. "And what of you? I know that you killed Zaraki Kenpachi. But how did you ever manage that?"

Kenpachi sightly laughed. "Heck If I was in-charge I would have promoted you rather than dishonorably discharge you but that might just be me and I won't pester you on your pirate matters." Kenpachi said before letting out a smile. "How I killed Zaraki Kenpachi now that's a story well you may know or may not know that I was once his lieutenant and similar to him I didn't and still don't know the name of my Zanpakuto but by then he knew his so he held the advantage. So anyway I was stuck as lieutenant since squad 11 can only become captain by killing the last captain so I challenged him matching him for 4 days 17 hours and 32 minutes until he finally fell I must admit if he didn't fall then he would have beat me so I guess I managed to beat him by making him fight for too long still I have many scars from that battle." Kenpachi said moving his kimono to the side and lifting his armor up slightly to show his largest scar leading from his shoulder to his waist. "I suffered that during the first hour." Kenpachi added rather proudly.

"So anyway what do you think the 'boss man' wants today?" Kenpachi asked boss man is just a term he likes to use.

"Who knows. I think he just wants to pester us... Well it could be that new hollow I discovered." She placed her hand on her Zanbaktou. Chizuru decided to do something unexpected she released her Shikai out of randomness. "Dance for the goddess, Uzume."

The wind stilled as her zanbaktou literally shook the ground.

"It wouldn't surprise me if its a matter we didn't even need to know about to be honest." Kenpachi said noticing her releasing her Shikai.

Kenpachi smiled he was hoping she wanted to fight since most people don't just bring out their Shikai for no reason. "Now now now what are you going to do with that you don't plan to fight me do you." Kenpachi said hoping she would say yes.

Name: Agito Komeda

Height: 6"5'

Weight: 190

Appearance:

597343_1273867663871.96res_334_300.jpg

Zanbaktou-

Shikai:

Nanashi- ironically meaning no name

Bankai:

shageki

Omokage

Deadly shilloett

Image of Zanbakuto:(shown on left)

Bankai image:

Masamune_Dokuganryuu_Bankai_by_ExoLevi.jpg

Background: born in the old days of japan, he suffered great indignities he would rather not talk about. He rarely fears or trusts anyone, and is stern and blunt.

"Hello fellow Captains~" Nemo Nellt stood in the doorway wearing his usual smirk. The captain of squad three pushed his hands into his wide sleeves. His pupiless silver gaze strayed from Captain Law to Kousaka. The spiritual pressure from her Zanbaktou made his lips fester into a smile. It was a well-known fact that the captain of squad 11 couldn't resist a challenge. Watching them fight each other would be a treat. "Finally going to see who's tougher between the two of you?" Nemo asked. His voice was a teasing soft.

Nemo rested against the wall, out of their direct line of fire. Although he was notoriously difficult to hit, even unintentionally. The cryptic reasons for the meeting had made Nemo feel lackluster all morning. Overhearing Chizuru mention a new type of hollow left him more intrigued.

"It's been too long since we hung out." Nemo said. "All my squad captain friends are always too busy to do things." His voice sounded sincere on the surface but it lacked any depth behind it.

Chizuru made a emotionless smile. "Captain Nemo. I guess I should say good to see you. And Kenpachi I was going to ask to fight you but their seems to be a problem, As a former Captain Commander my Shikai release would shake the whole Soul Society not just one part." She placed her hand on Her zanbaktou. "I'm just saying that just for you to know I can never fight at full strength unless my restrictions where released and if Uzume wanted to. I released my Zanbaktou to see if it had her power still. Forgive my..sudden release. But if you want to settle the score, I will be happy to oblige you." The trembling in the ground became a roaring Soulquake as her spirtual pressure spiked in anticipation.

Kenpachi sighed. "If you can't fight me at full strength then they is no point you fighting at all I only like to fight people at full strength since anything less bores me to much such a shame and your were once said to be the strongest." Kenpachi said sounding rather upset on the matter but he sticks to his words what would be the point in fighting someone basically handicapped. Kenpachi then turned to Captain Nemo. "Now you on the other hands would be someone I could fight, you can fight at your full strength how about it?" Kenpachi asked his face turning into a smirk.

"Handicapped? HahahahAHAHAHAHA really me? I would think of it more as holding back then handicapped." Chizuru almost showed emotion for a second but she still made off with a emotionless laugh. Her zanbaktou disappeared as her spirtuap pressure dramaticly dropped.

She allowed herself to be seen as a non threatening captain.

Nemo tilted his head. He pretended to consider the captain's offer. Law was too much of a wild card for him to willing go into battle against. Nemo tended not to fight unless there was something worth winning. "I would but I stayed up late last night. I'm still sleepy." Nemo smiled. The worthlessness of his excuse didn't faze him. "You wouldn't find my bankai as interesting as Captain Chizuru's anyway." He said. Nemo switched his attention to her.

"So there's a rumor that the hollow's are becoming more aggressive. Any truth to that?" Nemo asked. His voice was falsely lighthearted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kenpachi sighed once again "And that's why I don't want to fight you beating someone who was forced to be holding backs no fun in the slightest." Kenpachi said to Chizuru before turning to Nemo"I sure hope the hollows are becoming more aggressive since no one wishes to fight around here but I bet they would." Kenpachi said before licking his lips he knew just by what Nemo said that he didn't want to fight.

"If you want to spar, I'll go..." Agito walked into the room slowly. He still had the shirt sleeve hanging from the side, showing his bandaged arm from his old life that he refused to Heal with the tech of the soul society. "And if they are getting more aggressive, maybe the Arrnacar are rising?" He stayed standing, and scratched his head.

Kenpachi smirked as he turned to face Agito. "No no no you wasn't listening not SPAR but fight sparing is boring that people do to train I need something to get my blood boiling and my adrenaline running." Kenpachi said hoping he was still up for the challenge. He didn't know much about this captain not his Shikai nor bankai but that didn't bother him in the least in fact it made him even more excited. He place one hand around a gantlet he wear on his right arm it worked similar to the old Kenpachi eye patch but this one was in a gantlet form. It helped keep his spiritual pressure low so he can fight most people strong or weak without killing them in the first five seconds. "I hope the Arrancar are raising but I don't see that happening we wiped a lot of them out in the past."

Hissen Gorai, Captain of the 1st Squadron, made his way out of the courtyard late that afternoon when he had been told by his lieutenant that there would be a meeting of the captains later in the afternoon. He was well and content in staying inside for the remainder of the afternoon up until that point but was roused when he heard his fellow captains outside causing a ruckus.

He hurried outside when he felt the large spiritual pressure coming from Chizuru's zanpakto, hoping some kind of sparring session would ensue. Sadly by the time he had reached the lot no such activity was occurring but he decided to join them in conversation none the less.

"Reports were made of suspicious beings who have been rousing the Hollow into action. They don't simply do these things on their own."

"What people fail to understand about hollows is that they will find a way for everything... and That Arrnacars are a process of their evolution. Aizen only sped it up." He smiled. "Kenpachi, it seems you lie about your indifference in me... come, shall we spar outside? Lets see if you stand up to Kenpachi name..."

Kenpachi laughed " If I didn't live up to the name Kenpachi I wouldn't be captain of squad 11 now would I but who am I to turn down a sparing match with another captain its a treat to say the least." Kenpachi said ignoring about the hollows he couldn't care less how many nor if he was right or wrong all he wanted to do was fight. "You don't mind do you captain commander its just two captains sparing?" Kenpachi asked since he guessed it may go a bit more than just a sparing match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back