• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic BioGenesis Safe House: Surviving the Post-Apocalypse.

"Thanks for the kit, Jaden. Now let's get down to business,"

Chana flicked her bangs out of her face, and began rummaging through the medical kit. She glanced at Mel with a slight smile. Slipping a tied elastic from her wrist, Chana got ready to put her medical knowledge to use as she pulled back her heavy hair into a high ponytail that trailed down her back.

"Just Mel, huh? Nice name. Easy to say. Well, if there's anything I can appreciate...it's someone who understands the value of sarcasm,"
Chana chuckled, pulling out a bottle of peroxide, dermal thread, gauze, and a needle. "Now Mel, whose name doesn't stand for anything else, do you mind if I stitch you up? I won't lie, it's probably gonna hurt like hell. But...without cleaning and sewing you up, your wound could fester, and we wouldn't want that."

" And the bewitching damsel with an alluring smile. Naively came to the villain was she truly so docile to help him or was she just using her tricks to fool the poor villain the audience was dumbstruck by the trick in the lass's docile way ". " little girl you are just oblivious to the audience and as good ol William used to say, ' The world is a stage and we mere players ' ". he commented. " stories are one of the most amiable gifts one might provide, hence forth may I come, I am Vladimir and new body guard it seems I am to be " he said, bowing a little to the girl. He was still higher then the girls height she was tall but Vladimir was also remarked as a giant.

" The villain had fallen for the trap, was he going to be slayed or was this not a trap the audience puzzled, they were cheering they wanted more ". Vladimir gradually moves his hand towards his wound slowly pressing it to bring a pause to the bleeding. It was a failed attempt. " I think I might be fine " he said. Russian special ops were known to be cocky and would not take help from others normally. Vladimir did fall into that old fashion. " So where might you wish to go, milady ? " he said in a comical tone.

((Wow... holy crap that was a lot to catch up on. Well I'm back! Let me know if I mess up, that was a lot to take in.))

After the infected had been effectively toasted, with only a few more scattered off the distance, Takai entered the shop and sat back in one of the chairs. He was still a bit irritated, but his mind was too busy racing to care. Tilting his head backward, he gazed at the ceiling, counting dots for a while, thinking about all of the interesting peopled he'd met within the past few hours. After a while, he leaned forward, but as he did so, felt a twinge in his right side. Pulling back his coat, he noticed a bloody mark just below his ribs.

A bite mark.

This day just keeps getting better... f**k my life right now.

Outside, he could hear Chana talking to someone he didn't know, potentially another survivor, and Jaden was helping her. Takai stood up, covering his body with his jacket, then proceeded outside. Once there he saw Chana and Jaden assisting a young girl with deep brunette hair.

"Hm... another survivor.... I hadn't seen any survivors for almost a month up until today." He watched as Chana prepared to sew up the girl's wounds.

Gotta be the hero, don't ya princess?

The unpleasant sting in his side reminded Takai of his new status. If he stayed, then he would just end up eating everyone. Normally he wouldn't care about killing, but if he was going to kill, he preferred doing it while he was still sane. Without another word, the usually outspoken gangster turned and began walking down the street, away from his one-time companions.

Cally raised a brow, at his sudden willingness to follow along. She clucked her tongue and lead him down the stairs, and into the corner with the medical supplies. "We," she said, getting the rubbing alcohol out, "are not going anywhere with injuries." she said, sitting him down on the floor. Eyeing the cut, she sighed. "It's not too deep, I think saline and a bandage will do for now. Let me know if it starts bleeding again after I clot the bloodflow." She raised her hand to the cut, then placed the last of her gauze on the open wound, hoping it would sterilize and clot at the same time, for she was out of the rubbing alcohol. Lastly, she placed some medical tape over the gash, and wished it well. "Now that you aren't bleeding your vitals out, we can commence the adventure." Callassandra grabbed her partner's palm, and ran up the stairs, taking random twists and turns until she found a door, leading out to the dumpster area. "OOh, how interesting." She cooed, and darted out, nearly tripping Vladimir in the process.

(( hey guys, i'm going to be afk for at least an hour, please don't go to far ))

Chana heard a rustling sound in the direction of the shop as she waited for Mel to answer. She turned her eyes in the direction of the noise, hands full of medical supplies. Takai was slowly walking away, leaving without a word. Chana narrowed her eyes at him, lips pursed. Sure, stay for the fun of the party, and then leave for the clean up. Ass. She glanced down at Mel, frowning. The girl had lost a lot of blood. She could use some help with the stitches...and if not, Jaden could have probably used help with scavenging for supplies. Whether she liked it or not, Chana's mind viewed things in units. And in her thoughts, this was her unit. Takai may have been rude, arrogant, and self-seeking...but no one should be alone out there. And there he was, walking away without a word, like a coward without comment. She thought hard, not wanting to ask for his help. But she called out anyway. He'll shoot me down anyway. Probably with an insult, some sarcastic remark. But at least, I have to try.

"Hey. Tortured Soul. We could use your help over here,"

"You like sarcasm, huh? Well then you're going to absolutely adore me." Mel teased lightly as she nervously glanced at the medical supplies, her body strung tight with tension. She honestly didn't want these people to touch her - why would she, after what happened last time? - but knew that she had to endure it if she didn't want to risk getting a deadly infection.

What a way to go; dying by infection instead of a rabid infected or crazed, mutated animal.

"Honestly? Well then yes, I mind a hell of a lot but go right on ahead." Mel said to Chana, glancing once more at the nasty wound, before turning her attention over to Jaden and addressing the responses at him instead.

"You know, if you could find me some real alcohol then I think I'd love you forever." She mumbled dryly, knowing that she was fairly young to be wanting a drink but not at all caring. After blinking a few times and watching Chana assort the supplies, she glanced back over at Jaden again. "Although I'm sure I can tough this out so ignore my former request."

Mel's attention as she spoke was captured by another person appearing behind Jaden and Chana, the guy mumbling something too low for the brunette to hear. She guessed that he was also with the other two survivors. Cautiously she took in how he assessed the situation and was mildly surprised when he started to walk away.

Well someone's not a people person.

"Hey, Mr. Dark and Brooding! Where do you think you're going? It isn't polite to oh-so-rudely ignore the newcomer like you so flippantly just did!"

Mel's focus was now lacking slight and she felt a bit dizzy but did her best to stay alert, thinking only the worse about what would happen if she didn't. It would be so easy for her to be overrun from these strangers and she had no clue what she'd do if that actually happened. So, instead, she focused her attention back on the task at hand and watched with a little interest as Chana also began to noticed the disappearance of the guy who's name she had yet to learn.

Snickering, she awaited to see what would transpire. Tortured Soul. Well, he seems lovely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skye awoke, finally. She had cooled down, her fever not so bad but she still felt weak. Looking around, she sat up and took the cloth from her head, dabbing her face with it. She sighed into it and felt so embarrassed, had she really fallen asleep earlier? How foolish of her. Then she remembered just how exhausted she had been, and it was actually a good sleep, despite the nightmares.

Cally, she wanted to thank her, or at least do something nice for her. Still, words could not escape her lips, so she let out another sigh and looked down at her feet, wiggling her toes as the feeling began to come back to them.

Chana looked over at Mel with a snicker. She smirked slightly as she began unscrewing the bottle of hydrogen peroxide.

"Mr. Dark and Brooding is the right name. He's a real bouquet of roses," she said with a roll of her eyes. "You and I are going to get along just fine, kid."

Chana poured the peroxide over the gauze as she continued to talk, hoping to ease the tense Mel's mind a bit.

"Look, I know you probably don't trust us yet. We all just met actually. We're think we may have found a safe place. You have no reason to believe me. However, I give you my word that I'm not out to harm you. None of us. Except for maybe Black Heart over there. But he seems like he wants to harm everyone," Chana readied the gauze with a slight chuckle. "Anyway, when this is over, and you're welcome to come with us. You look a little too young to be drinking, but to hell with that. The law doesn't exist anymore. If you get through this, you can have a bit of the beer I have in my pack. The good stuff,"

Chana held up the readied alcohol swabs. "You ready?"

Just as Ruka had cleared her head, Cally ran out the door with another stranger, at which point, She panicked. She wanted to run but she was afraid the bag of cans would slow her down as well as make noticeable noise. She couldn't leave the bag, but she couldn't stay there much longer. Cally wouldn't betray her, would she? Ruka didn't want to take the chance, not without a proper weapon. She crouched and tried to sneak around the corner, all the while scanning the ground for anything to hold for defense. Finding nothing, she collapsed against the wall and sighed. Waiting to be found, she ran her hand through her short silver hair in a stressed manner.

Normally, Takai would have been pissed off after being chided by two young girls with attitudes, but right now he couldn't really care about anything. He turned around, eyes emotionless, and stared at them coldly for a moment.

Annoying women...

Walking over, he knelt down in front of the newcomer looking back and forth from her to Chana.

"What is it you want, girlies? A foot rub?"

Damn... even my sarcasm sucks right now... he thought to himself.

With his hands in his pockets, his fingers brushed the bottle of ibuprofen he'd forgotten about early. Pulling it out, he examined it for a moment, then tossed it on the new girl's lap.

"Here, it will help with the pain and swelling."

Standing up once more he replaced his hands in his pockets, then began to walk away again.

"Not like it will help me at this point."

As he passed by Jaden, Takai pulled out his remaining revolver and handed it to him, then continued on.

Ibuprofen? How did he get ibuprofen?

Chana watched with wide eyes as Takai began to walk away once more, leaving behind a few of his possessions. He seemed robbed of his earlier fire. She shook her head, confused. She was going to let him go, and leave him be, when she caught a glimpse of blood staining his coat.

"Wait! You're bleeding. Do you really want to go back out there smelling of blood? You'd be another death waiting to happen," she said before she could bite back her tongue. She sighed. "Look, I have a kit here. I could help, then you could leave. Go and brood alone again if you don't want to stay"

All this blurting. Goodness. It had been awhile since Chana had been in the company of someone besides her 7-year old brother...she held a hand up quickly, not wanting to hear Takai's smart-assed response.

"Please, I've already heard you talk too much today. Just let me help, alright, hero? I don't want to have your death on my conscience," she said, her voice dry and blunt.

Vladimir felt relaxed in her presence, she did seem naive and harmless. Vladimir had his doubt that she might attack him in a brutal way just to steal his stuff would she now? Vladimir felt pleased when he was treated. It reminded him of his old days as a military officer come back from war.He had to sustain himself alone for the last few years, it was nice to have someone take care of him. A pleasant smile came to his face. " My thanks " he to Cally. He felt to not remark on that but he did not tell she ended up patching him. Maybe Vladimir was fearful that Cally might put a syringe in his neck if he were to mumble or was he just feeling relaxed in being treat, even Vladimir himself was conflicted about it. as soon as she grabbed he felt a bit surprised, soon to his amazement he was being pulled. Cally was shorter then him but was surely strong.

" After confabulate with the demonic villain the heroin even treated him with care, but is this just one of her games or is she really that kind, who knows ? One can just comment that the villain did not mind the presence of this particular lass, as he been tricked ? the audience wondered ". Vladimir felt confused by her choice to visit a dumpster specially at this time. Who knew what lurked around at this time. Vladimir was about to crash into the ground when Cally darted out, he did manage to maintain his balance with the help of a near by wall, he had to use the only had he had left nearly causing him to drop his gun. " Precautions one shall be as one is oblivious to the dangers there might be " he commented to Cally's rash nature sounding like a character from some Victorian novel.

"The good stuff? Well count me in then." Mel took in a few deep breathes as she watched Chana hold up that dreaded gauze swap, the smell wafting into her nose. She liked to pride herself for having a a high pain tolerance but she couldn't promise to act like she was skipping through a field of flowers during this. It's a pretty large open wound and, with that much flesh showing, it was going to need a lot of the hydrogen peroxide. And that stuff hurt.

Just as she was about to respond to Chana, she was interrupted by a bottle of ibuprofen being tossed onto her lap, her eyes shooting to look at Takai a bit angrily. While she did appreciate the medicine he had carelessly thrown at her, she didn't want someone to die because of pure idiocy. Is all the man could do was walk away without a care in the world?

What world?

Mel listened to Chana speak, her tone slightly pleading, before talking to the man herself. And she wasn't nearly as polite.

Although the best way to get a response from someone is by riling them up.

"Seriously? What the hell is shoved up your ass right now? Come the hell back here and get started on that foot rub you just promised!" Mel announced with narrowed eyes, practically shooting daggers at the man's retreating back. How could someone possibly expect to survive on their own, especially when an opportunity to be safe has presented itself? Even she knew not to turn down an offer so quickly.

"Whatever your problem is right now, you arrogant a**hole, isn't going to solve itself by your act of cowardice. Just a little heads up." Mel huffed out a breath and looked at Chana again, annoyance coloring her words heavily.

"And where did you find this guy?

Air. God, Skye needed some fresh air. Her fever began to grow again, and she grew tired. Sighing as she stood shakily, she gripped onto her wall, making her way round the House. Dazed and confused, she dragged her feet across the floor. Of course, she became lost and agitated. All she wanted was fresh air. Some cold air blowing on her face would be nice, but where the hell was the door? No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't see straight ahead. Punching the wall, she muttered, "God damn it.."

Chana couldn't help but laugh a bit at Mel's words. It was nice to have some back up. Smirking at Mel, she tossed her head to readjust her bangs.

"I didn't find him. He found us. And we've all been living happily ever after that. Yes, it's all sunshine and daisies here," she said, her voice laced with sarcasm. "But actually. He stumbled onto the scene after I set off an emergency flare, and instantly started barking orders. He's a real charmer, this one,"

She rolled her eyes as she spoked about how Takai infuriated her. In fact, Takai irritated her more than anyone ever had in a very long while. But then her face softened out as she looked back over at the girl. Takai would respond when he was good and ready, but Chana had to focus on the task at hand.

"Alright, Mel my dear. This is gonna sting. But think of the beer you can have after," she said, unfolding the gauze. She tossed the girl a wad of rags. "You might want to bite down on this if you need to,"

Shen she took the alcohol-coated gauze and began to smooth it over Mel's wound, working as fast as possible. 
(( I may be AFK for a little while after this. Sorry! I'll be back on later tonight. ))

Takai glanced back at Chana, his patience wearing.

"No amount of stitching or sanitizing will clean this wound," He spat, facing them and revealing the bite, "So unless you're already well on your way to finding a cure, which is unlikely, then just worry about yourselves."

"And look here Princess," Takai called over to the newcomer, his fist clenching.

She was now berating him with slurs he often used himself.

What a fireball...

"How many people have you seen get turned into those things?" He gestured to the shambling corpses in the distance.

"You should know it doesn't take long for the symptoms to appear. I can already feel my body itching."

Covering himself once more, Takai frowned.

"You should be happy, you won't have to deal with this a**hole for much longer." He turned around for what he hoped was the last time.

"Unlike you, I'm not afraid of death, but if I die it's going to be on my terms. Not because of some sh***y virus." He

Chana was silent for a moment. She kept her eyes on cleaning Mel's wound, but thought about what Takai had said. He had been bitten? She remembered something. Something from awhile ago. She had her own run in with one of them before, leaving its mark on the side of her torso. She touched her side lightly, remembering with a shudder what she had done to prevent her from going Compromised. She spoke quietly, knowing the seriousness of it as kept her eyes on the task at hand.

"If it's a fresh bite, you could cut off the infected flesh, where you were bitten. It's been done before. It's worked." she spoke in a soft but somber tone, thinking of her own past events.

Mel's teeth roughly tore into the fabric of the rag that had been shoved into her mouth, the material only being able to muffle her screams instead of dispelling them altogether. It was painful, the sensation of antiseptic searing her open flesh, but she endured it as best as she possibly could. It was the only way to send off any unwanted infections from inhibiting inside her body.

Mel sat there on the rough terrain, cursing into the rag with no thoughts of holding back, but wanted to agree with Chana. and also beat the living hell out of Mr. Know-It-All. Of course she had seen others turn into those things. Of course she's witnessed past survivors struggle to stave off the virus only for it to come back full force and turn them into something they loathed. The brunette's even had to kill some of her own kind both before and after the infection had fully transpired inside their brains. Every single life she had taken in such situations was just another death that painted her hands red and plagued her thoughts both day in and day out.

And how dare he say that she should be happy to have him leave off into the night even after such a revelation.

I should be happy? I'd never wish for anyone -yes, even him- to be alone in such a time. If he's seriously bit then he shouldn't be wondering off. Especially since apparently there is a way that may possibly rid him from the virus. If it worked once then it can work again.

After a few more moments of Chana carefully tending to Mel's wound, the latter of which was still cursing for all she was worth, the worst of the treatment was finally over. Mel shakily took the rag out of her mouth as Chana applied some extra gauze to the cleaned out gashes on her arm and, after gathering her breath once again, she finally spoke out to Takai.

"If you couldn't tell, it sounds as if Chana speaks from experience. And that was utterly wrong of you to do; talk as if you actually know anything about me. I'm not afraid of death, at least not when I'm on the receiving edge, but if there is even a remote chance of me being able to live for just a little bit longer then I sure as hell am going to fight for it.

"And what do you mean by 'your terms'? It sounds an awful lot to me like you're contemplating suicide. And if that's then case then I must say that that is the most cowardice and pathetic way to go, no matter the situation." Her reply was spoken hotly, the words flowing out in obvious aggression. Mel's had personal experience with people deciding to go and off themselves, for all sorts of different reasons, ever since the outbreak began. And to witness someone do such a thing always made her wonder if there was another option that could have been taken but they, the ones committing the act, just didn't want to put forth the effort to try.

It was such a shame what the world had been forced to be changed into.

Cally shot a glare at Vladimir. "Why not? Can't a girl have some fun? Anyways, I'm armed." She opened her satchel, taking out the three-inch blade and revolver, with the safety off. She led him down the steps, towards street level. "Now, you look around for anything that might look useless. There's no need to follow me, but if I scream, come running." she nodded, a bit out of breath, and turned around wildly, hitting him in the chest his her hair. As a reaction, she sheepishly smiled, and explained, "I'm so sorry. I'm hoping a man named Timmy will cut it for me, but for now, you'll just have to ignore it." Carefully, she pulled it up into a messy bun, and started her personal adventure.

Rounding a few corners, all that she found was a half-empty bottle of liquor, and a small package of matches. She placed the pack into her satchel , and continued on. The next time she turned, she saw a crouching girl, looking very anxious and a little bit scared. An open sac of food supplies sat next to her. "Ruka?" she whispered, coming next to her. "What are you hiding from?" Cally asked, looking at her. "Did- did you throw that knife at Vladimir?"

Upon sight, Ruka hissed at the girl "Cally...? are you crazy?? What are you doing with him? he aimed a gun at your head!" Ruka was stunned but also very confused. "I threw the knife at him because he is a psychopath that could have killed either one of us without a second thought. I couldn't take that risk. You can't take risks in this world. I learned that early on..." She sighed and rubbed her forehead "what are you thinking...honestly."

"Honestly, I don't care if I got you 'wrong'." Takai said to the girl named Mel, and when she accosted him for thinking of suicide, he laughed."So how about I turn into a walking corpse and eat you all? I don't care really. Either way I'm dead."

The brat was pretty annoying, but she had guts. Whipping out his second, empty revolver, and his last few bullets from the pocket of his coat, he tossed them back. They landed with a series of clinks and clatters on the cold pavement.

"There, I was saving those for my last conscious moments, but you've convinced me! I'll let you take responsibility if I decide your eyeballs would make a tasty treat."

The sarcastic tone left his voice.

"But I'm not staying."

Takai hesitated when Chana spoke of cutting off his own flesh. It brought back the memories of his childhood, strapped to a bed in the hospital, his surgeon parents cutting into his chest with no anesthetics. They were desperate to discover the cure for cancer, and in the process gave up their love for their only son to find it. He touched his own scar, which traveled up from his waist to his left shoulder.

"No," the man said bitterly, devoid of anger, "I'll never let anyone cut into my body ever again. Not you. Not even myself."

He didn't look back and continued down the road.

"I'd rather die."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After several miles trudging down the abandoned road, and encountering only a few of the infected, Takai sat down on the hood of a nearby sedan, which was covered in soot and rust. He wiped his machete, stained with Compromised blood, on his jeans, leaving a smear of black along the seams. The sight made him queasy for some reason.

"Heh... after all the people I've killed, uninfected and Compromised alike... you'd think a little blood wouldn't bother me."

Some distance away he heard the squeal of another infected human, and a moment later, one of them came barreling around the corner toward him. He frowned. It was a little kid, couldn't have been older than six or seven. So much flesh and muscle were missing, he couldn't even recognize if it was a boy or girl. As the child came close, Takai hopped down from the car, then kicked it in the chest. There was a sputter of air as the kid hit the ground, the wind having been knocked out of its rotten lungs. It flailed as Takai, placed his foot on the little monster's stomach, gazing down in disdain as he slowly pressed his weight into it.

"Little piece of sh*t." He cursed at it, as the child clawed at his jeans.

Without warning, as most of the child's ribs cracked loudly under Takai's heel, it let out a cry. Not the trademark shriek of the Compromised. No, it was a true, human scream. The kind of scream when a child has fallen from the monkey bars and broken his arm.

The man stumbled backward.

"What the hell!?"

The infected kid looked up at him, it's bloody red eyes trained on Takai not just with hunger, but with pain as well.

"F**k..."

Brandishing his machete, the scarred man took a step forward, kneeling beside the child. It's mouth opened instinctively, but it's body was too crushed to attack him.

"As much as I hate kids, I never liked killing them..."

He drew the blade over his shoulder, then with a whip of his arm, severed his victim's head.

After a moment of silence, Takai returned to his feet and resumed his journey down the road.

I shush her worries, and reply, "I know. But would you rather have that dangerous psychopath assasin as your enemy, or your ally? I may seem young, naive, and well, a little bit dumb. I'm not denying that, but I know how to place myself into situations. And if he ever shows the slightest bit of hesitation, I know what to do." I say, trying not to act rashly against her. Suddenly, I hear a large crack coming from my right. I anxiously, take my revolver out, and peek behind me. A tall, brooding Compromised stands there, his eyes locked on mine, and who knows how many more. "Large, might need some help taking him down," she whispers to Ruka, assuming she knows that it's one of them. "Um, Vladimir, I need a little help here!" She shouts, a little distressed, trying to get a grip on her weapon and ready to fight. Trying to be as calm as possible, she gets ready to shoot.

Vladimir was a little amused by the state her hair were, long enough to hit him while she turned away. ' A wild lassie indeed ' he thought to himself. He walked on the street. It was dark his path was dipped with the luminescent light of the moon. Cold breeze were flowing around his face. Hr could hear the cry of the compromised that were still far away. He could smell the blood, someone had been devoured not much time ago. " The curtain falls, the audience not knowing what might the next act propose. The end exhibited the depart of the villain and heroin on their own paths, maybe it was another veer in the villain's fate. Now he was walking down a shinning spot, has he been converted my the missionary of the good? has the villain turned into a hero? ". Vladimir could soon glare at a high tower maybe it was once the source of water for the whole block.

Vladimir walked talking grand strides, it took him moments to reach the high standing tower. He gently touched the stairs, " Rusted " he said. He was tempted to climb up just to glare at the region maybe commence a scouting mission. Vladimir's excitement soon declined. He could hear the sound of heavy breathing. He did not dare to turn yet. His eyes twitched a little, a grin took over his face. Vladimir was no longer mumbling like he used to. " We meet again Oh! my destined nemesis " he commented before turning around his pistol pointed to a beast of some sort. Indeed it was one of the vile creature, filthy humans that were now tainted by the virus and were branded as compromised.

Vladimir's vision was not clear, it was dark and covered by the shadow of a apartment, the monster glaring at Vladimir with his crimson bloody eyes. " This is the end " he remarked before the compromised pounced at Vladimir. He hurried fell on his back causing the compromised to leap over him, but this was not a weak attempt of survival it was verily a strategy Vladimir had just thought of. When the compromised had hoped over him, He had emptied the magazine of his silenced pistol. The burst round did make a little noise but they were effective enough to kill the brute.

Soon Vladimir's attention was diverted to the call from Cally, For some reason he looked in that direction was not cause he was familiar with the name ' Vladimir ' but because he had just heard a human. " A savior? " he asked himself hurriedly turning over his back and onto his stomach. He pulled out his rile in a fast pace and turned on its night vision scope. He Gazed at the compromised and began to aim at its head

( i wrote alot :D )

Last edited by a moderator:
She mad a good point. "uh well actually..." Ruka bit her tongue and looked to the side nervously before announcing "I actually have no idea how to fight." She had never come this close to a diseased being before. Her stomach knotted up as she stood. She had always been so alert, she had never had to come anywhere near one of them before this. why was her guard down this time? she popped her jaw and looked for something to hit it with. she wasn't going to give up. She could be frightened later, right now she needed to help her new ally.

Noctis eventually fell asleep near the warm fire holding his sketch book under his hands. For the first time ever in 5 years he finally found survivors like himself. He had smile on his face as he was in his deep sleep that was until he heard the sound of loud thunder outside. He woke up quickly and saw that Ruka and Cally were gone. He got up and went to look around the house if anybody was still there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back