• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic BioGenesis Safe House: Surviving the Post-Apocalypse.

I shake my head, and look at the miserable boy. "Oh my goodness.." I say looking at his knee and his forehead. "I didn't mean- I just- I'm sorry." I say, giving him the can. "You can have it. You need it more." She said, tears welling up at her eyes. The little boy reminded her so much of Tito, she just wanted to hug him and tell him that it was all right. "I'm Cally, okay?" She said to his face, crying a river of tears now. She grabbed the boy in her arms, and hugged him for a while, before accepting Ruka's offer. Wiping her cheeks, she stood up. "I'll have to clean this cut first." She said, picking the boy up and opening the gate, and went into the atrium. She laid the boy down in front of the fire, and fiddled with her supplies. "I'm really sorry.."

Timmy was good at hiding, in fact, it was the only thing he could do when he saw The Compromised. Timmy's shirt hald a classic old world pattern, baled. The large shirt fell just above his hipbone, looking of a faded green, Dirt and blood grounded into his unclean shirt, his pants where a light blue with plenty of tares, claiming to once be blue jeans. . Slowly Timmy moved, his white sneakers guiding him across the trashed ground. Old War logos covered most of the trash, Timmy's eyes catching the only one he knew, making timmys walk stop halfway through the ally. 'Is that....Could that be?' Timmy's slender hand reached out, gliding across the surface of the broken coffee cup, and guiding it back to him. The cup had large chucks missing from its rim, cracks leading down to its floor, but still holding together in one piece. A Small animated fox sat with its legs crossed, its slender arms and hands reaching for the stars, but instead holding the logo 'Firing Fox'. Timmy manged a small smile, his eyes memorizing the monument, but only a monument it lasted. A Loud yell rung from 10 feet from Timmy, a compromised standing at a 6'3 and a solid build stood blocking the entrance of the ally. It's blue eyes lied focused on Timmy, It's arms holding no skin, but large exposed muscles. Timmy manged a quick glace before the compromised charged, but Timmy was to quick for it. As the compromised charged, Timmy took a quick step the left, and a jump backwards to avoid the creatures grab. Dropping the cup, Timmy ran, his Adeline fueling his run. 'I have to leave the city, I have to seek a new safe haven.'

Timmy's ran lasted for 15 minutes before he finally stopped, his hands resting on his knees as he hungered over. Timmy took only a minute to recover, his speed now a decent walk. Cars lied everywhere, some with their doors open, others with their trucks open, some even with both. The cars varied in shapes, color, sizes and models. Others haled blood, some didn't, it was a wave of chaos and distress. 'I read about those....those are what we used to use before....before all of this. they attract The Compromised.' Timmy eyes moved to the distance, a large building could be seen on the horizon, far off from the city. 'I guess that's my first stop, i hope i don't run into anymore looters.'

"I'll help." Ruka put down her hood and scooped up the little cat and folled her. when they arrived she tore off one sleeve of her long shirt, handing it to Cally, hoping it would benifit in anyway "It's been years since I've seen a group of people like this" she roamed the dark room "forgiving people, up close. all I've seen were infected or burglars. Its like I'm experiencing the world all over again"

Cally swabbed the scrape with rubbing alcohol, and placed a bandage on it. "That's all I can do, I'm afraid." She said, her eyes still watery from crying. "Listen, kid, I didn't mean to scare you, or hurt you. It was my mistake, and if there's anything I can get you, anything that you need- weapons, food, shelter, I'll help you find it, I promise. Okay?" She said, on the verge of tears again. Turning to Ruka, she smiles. "I know. I was one of the first to come. You're welcome to stay. Warm up. I have to go check for any newcomers, and I'm also on guard." She stand up, taking a larger pistol from the stack of look, a chest armor, and a grenade. "Keep him safe." She ordered, and walked out the door. She sat on the tree stump, looking for survivors, when something popped on the horizon. Compromised or not, she flicked off the safety and stayed alert.

"Hello." Bruno said, probably scaring the shit out of Cally, since she hadn't seen her on the branch above her. "Tough night?" She asked and turned the page of her book.

"will do captain" Ruka smiled at Cally, and set the cat on the floor. walking up to the boy, she noticed the cut was minor, so he should be fine. "so whats your name?" she asked in a comforting tone as she glanced around the room for any sign of danger

To her surprise, a girl spoke from above her. "Um, hello there.. yeah, it's been really frustrating. Everyone coming and all the fighting, and the great amounts of hope, it's all so mind-bogglin I can't even keep up." She said, back, placing the pistol on the ground and reaching up to her butt-length hair, pulling it up into a braided bun. "What about you? You seem pretty," she says, looking up, "relaxed. Hey, where'd you get the book?" She says, raising an eyebrow. "PLEASE don't tell me you stole it from a shop. The Compromised may seem brain-dead, but they still understand things." She sighs, looking at the advancing figure on the horizon.

"I got it from the library." Bruno smiled. "There are still some books that aren't damaged. My grandfather used to read me this story, so i figure I should read it before getting some sleep. I got a bit of a headache with so many people around, I sort of forgot what it was like."

Noctis looked up with his blue eyes to Cally and eventually started to feel sleepy near the fire. It kinda stung when Cally was cleaning Noctis's scrape, almost feeling like hand sanitizer on a paper cut. He later grabbed his sketch book out and a sharpened pencil and started drawing. "Noctis." He said quietly to Ruka, paying more attention to his drawing. He swept away some eraser shavings and pushed away his bangs a bit so he could see better.

Chana nodded gratefully at Jaden as he helped her treat her wound. All her medical supplies were in her pack back with Asher. Asher...she hoped he was doing okay with the others. Chana smiled at Jaden, putting pressure on her wound with a slight wince.

"That was amazing thinking, Jaden. You were brilliant. You're a smart kid,"

She heard someone approaching, quickly jumping to her feet and scanning the area.

"Hello? Who's there?"
she called out, wondering if anyone would answer.

((@RainbowWave she's calling to your chara :3 ))

"That's a nice name..." This boy reminded Ruka of her brother. she sighed, remembering the incident, screaming and shooting was all she could remember, it made her heart sink in her chest. trying to think of something to take her mind off of it she tried to peek at the drawing that Noctis was working on "whats is that going to be?" she asked curiously with a slight smile as she watched his steady hand travel gracefully across the blank page

Daisuke left the building for good, it seems is not the place for him. Maybe he need some more time to get close with these people. He decide to search somewhere else to sleep

Last edited by a moderator:
"Leave me alone!, NO! NO!"

Timmy's ran was only a mere jog due to exhaustion, his feet climbing and jumping as he tried to avoid the the small group of The Compromised, six followed him, 2 gaining speed and almost in arms reach of Timmy. The large building was still in the distance, but only a 15 minute walk if Timmy didn't get killed. Junk covered the the dirt, small patches of grass dotted around the land, covering larger junk piles. Timmy's eyes never left the ground in front of him, his sense of time drifting, until a voice called out.

"Hello? Who's there?"

"Shoot THEM! Their coming!"

Timmy stopped, his hands sliding across the iron gate. Turning, Timmy readied himself for what he was about to face.

Chana stood in the middle of the rubble, the large buildings of the city all around her. She leaned her shoulder against the wall, hand hovering over her knife just in case. The sooner as they were done here, the sooner they could all go back to the house. But for now, they had to make the most of being in the city. She called out to the stranger.

"Hey, over here. You okay there, man? We're survivors. We're on our way back to a potential safe house,"

Cally couldn't make out what was happening in the distance, but everything was silent, until a hell of a lot of ruckus was caused and noises echoed throughout the city.

She looked up at Bruno, who was reading her book intently. "Should I get involved? It sounds pretty interesting. Care to come, I do dare interfere?" She calmly asked. Turning her head back towards the abandoned city, the sun was just sinking below the horizon. Yawning, her eyes sleepily closed, but she forced them back open. Cally sat up, refusing to fall asleep on the job.

Bruno shut her book, placed it down and jumped down from the branch. "Better to know what it is before it kills us." She smirked and picked up her, now trust, metal bar. "I'll join you. I need to keep myself busy anyways."

"That's my motto," Cally cheekily replied, and stood up, stuffing the gun and extra ammo in her jeans pocket. "Where do you think it's coming from? I have no sense of direction, so I think it's best to let you lead the way. I would NOT enjoy getting lost, thankyouverymuch." Cally said with sarcasm in her voice, walking over to the wrought iron gates. "3, 2, 1." Cally whispered, and took out her gun, and held it out straightforward.

"Let's go… That way!" Bruno said and pointed straight ahead, a bit to the right. "You really shouldn't ask me about directions either. I know history maps, but not a whole lot about now. It's not as… interesting as the past. Let's just follow the sound." She suggested.

"I thought I could trust you," she said, putting on a face of fake hurt.

"We'll find them eventually. I'd rather just stay here than get lost, wouldn't you? Let's just not go too far, okay?"

Cally nodded, and stealthily turned a corner to the right, then pulled back instantly. "Dammit. Compromised pack, 4'oclock. Investigate, fight, or retreat?"

"Retreating is too risky." Bruno whispered. "We don't want them to follow us, we have kids with us now… Let's just investigate and see what they're up to."

The compromised came rushing in as Timmy knew they would, A tall slender one grabbed timmys arm, violently tearing at it with its long sharp nails. Struggling to keep his arm, Timmy pulled as the creature dug its nails, pulling with incredibly force, Timmy freed his arm, but giving The compromised a small piece of his flesh.

"Ouch!" Screamed Timmy, his arm bleeding a decent amount of blood. Covering his arm with his shelve, Timmy fist drew back, then launched at the creatures skull, the only damage being Timmy's broken hand and the creature landing on its ass. As timmys attention drew from the creature, Another one arrived, Tackling Timmy, and violently scarping at timmys face as it sat atop his chest.

Noctis looked over to Ruka and hesitated for a moment and spoke "It's gonna be your eyes." He quickly went back to paying attention to the drawing and started to draw the irises with steady strokes, trying not to make the conversation awkward.

Off in the distance, they heard male screams. "Get your weapons ready, don't fight them, run past. If they attempt to get on you, then use your bar." She ordered, then sprinted into the alley way, jumping over knocked over boxes and cars that were smashed to the ground, avoiding puddles of blood and of course, the Compromised. Her hand was pulsing now, and blood was starting to seep through the bandage Indie placed on it. Left, Right. Left, another Left, Right, she turned, trying to find the screaming victim. Finally, she saw him, pinned to the ground by several Compromised. "Bruno, c'mon!" She yelled, then loaded her gun, and ran towards him. She fired a few shots towards them, and that got them even madder, but off the man. Quickly, she gave a few punches.

Ruka sat down next to the wounded boy. she wondered if Cally was going to come back, in a world like this you couldn't be sure of anything I'm surprised we haven't encountered more compromised subjects lately, she thought to herself. When Noctis responded, she became slightly confused. She looked over at him "My eyes? Why is that?" She asked before turning back to pet the cat that had climbed onto her lap

Michael realized he was speaking to himself as he carefully shut the door behind him and entered the safe house... was any of else here? "I-Is.. anybody here?"

He called out once again. Maybe this place

was abandoned...
I could have sworn I heard voices... He thought to himself, standing there to see if anybody would answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back