• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern best friends

P A S T R Y

deactivated

46f6bdd6072aaced6b3f0b332a88e202.png
e33aaa5dddede15dac3940ec121711e6.png

tumblr_nyh5pw5j4L1u9zibro3_400.png
tumblr_nyh5pw5j4L1u9zibro6_400.png
tumblr_nyh5pw5j4L1u9zibro8_400.png
tumblr_nyh5pw5j4L1u9zibro4_400.png
73053a005f7c76da73732144f1cbdf00.png

Anyone can have friends, acquaintances, allies and comrades, but few can actually have best friends that will stick through forever. A group of friends follow this exact set of rules, supporting each other until the end.
In a small town named Springlea, a small group of four friends who have lived here who have been friends since elementary school and have gone through ups and downs that made their friendship stronger and stronger every year of their lives. However, during summer break, Archer City had a natural disaster hit their town and left a lot of houses and businesses barren and on the ground. The group of friends was ending their freshman and sophomore year at their high school before disaster hit and with their high school destroyed, they had to go to a different high school, going to the bigger city of Archer City to finish high school.
In Archer City, everything is different. From the social hierarchy to the school lunches, everything is modern and new, along with the archetypes from the movies (along with some exceptions of course) that are part of this town. And now these small town kids are being met up with the new school, so forget about pen and paper reports, welcome the new age, full of drama, enemies, mystery, and romance. Oh, and one tiny detail, One of the students has gone missing from prom last year. Many have speculated that she is a runaway, but is that really the truth? Will these chummy pals survive? Let high school begin

There will be ten spots and will be selected by me (The 4 friends, 6 students from Archer High)
The RP will be set in a high school setting, along with tiny mystery plots leading to a big revelation; the plots will be related to each other and will not be random.

Just some tags for people I know -
n u n c h i n u n c h i | pasta pasta | allure allure | b a r i s t a b a r i s t a | @Y o u n g j a e | junie junie | @yoongi | deer deer | nymphadora. nymphadora.

aaahh! thank you so much for the tag darling!
this is a m a z i n g ! ! ! [a thousand times!]
yes yes yes! [i looove the plot and omg i so wanna join this!]
but, agdlagdlad, i'm not sure how much time i have right now since i'm behind on some things.
however, when the thread goes up, tag me?

also, i didn't know i had been tagged here but because i normally browse the interest check area, i stumbled upon your rp and then i saw my tag! [not sure why it didn't work, but i'd tag those people you've tagged up there in this post just in case too? heheh]

i'm surprised i didn't get the tag?? this looks amazing but depends if i have time or not. definitely tag me when the thread is up tho < 3

omg i didn't get the notif for this but i'm v interested!!

I think I might be interested! Just can't decide if I want to be one of the four, or one of the six. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back