• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern beneath the waves — temporary OOC thread

Could make Lucy a siren 🤔 I could still keep the aspect of her searching for her father.

I think I will make Lucy a siren, I like the idea of her being a little shit and using her siren song to lure sailors away from the sirens that want to eat them.

Can sirens and mermaids sense each other? Like sense that the other isnt human even if they are in human form?

I think I will make Lucy a siren, I like the idea of her being a little shit and using her siren song to lure sailors away from the sirens that want to eat them.

Can sirens and mermaids sense each other? Like sense that the other isnt human even if they are in human form?
Yee they can do that! Their merfolk and siren senses will tingle when they sense that the other isn’t human

fairyfawn fairyfawn If I make Lucy a mermaid, would it be possible for her and her father to have lived more on land than in the ocean? I think it would be funny to have a mermaid that doesnt really know how to mermaid.

Say two people apply to a position, and you chose the best fit person. But you feel like the other app might fit another position (either that one is unclaimed or has someone you think doesn’t quite fit), would you consider like shifting that other app to another role?

If that makes sense

Say two people apply to a position, and you chose the best fit person. But you feel like the other app might fit another position (either that one is unclaimed or has someone you think doesn’t quite fit), would you consider like shifting that other app to another role?

If that makes sense
only if the person wants that role. If I feel like a person would best suit another role then I’ll most likely reach out and ask them if they’re up for taking on that role.

Hopefully that makes sense.

only if the person wants that role. If I feel like a person would best suit another role then I’ll most likely reach out and ask them if they’re up for taking on that role.

Hopefully that makes sense.
Yes it does, thanks!

Can’t wait to be a part of this tbh
looking at our lineup it’s going to be absolute chaos and maybe a little angst

All I want is for the crew to go on a quest to obtain kelpie bridles and then race Kelpies across the beach.

give me that and I’ll be a happy man.

I know Andreas doesn't like riding horses so he could be referee or something 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back