• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Behind Those Eyes (Always Open)

(You can try joining us.)

"Let's go outside. Most of the neighbors already know about my eyes and they don't mind." Andrea said to Daniel, taking his hand and attempting to lead him out the front door and into the green yard. She got a couple things, a hula hoop, jump rope, and those things you put around your ankle and spin it around and skipping over the line and ball thing.

"I bet I can beat you in any of these," She boasted with a grin.

"Pleaseeee," No one will see you. They won't care." She said, tugging on his hand.

Daniel reluctantly walked out side with andrea and looked around nervously "are you sure" he said softly

@Lizzy

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandit sees a boy and a young child walk outside.

She walks over to them and waves.

'Might you have some bandages? I..I broke my wing and I am

in dire need of medical help...'

Andrea stared at the stranger a moment, and then ran inside, grabbing the first aid kit her mother had left on the counter. She hurried back outside, thogh because she wasn't sure of how to bandage or clean a wound like her mother, she gave the kit to Daniel. Hopefully with age came smarter..ness.. Whatever.

~~~

Lavana noticed his suspicious glances behind her. "I didn't come with anyone. I'm pretty sure no one was following me either." She attempted to calm him down, walking into his office.

Dark broad wings outstretched, Arsen sedately glided in the navy blue sky as he briefly scanned the rest of the city below, more particularly at the ghetto. The dragging yet brisk breeze cooled down the ache in his left eye slightly, the air pressing onto him while stroking his face and feathers of his wings as the night breathed out tiny frigid wisps. His expression remained solemn with his good purple eye glinting immensely even under the faint moonlight provided, the dark fringe over his eyes swaying about against the wind. It did not quite surprise the young 'purple inspector' that the reinforcements had to be established as the number of minorities were growing within the area. Arsen also realized that the nearby Headquarters were rather lenient in terms of managing the citizens' statuses, and that observation led him to assume that the Government had withheld the idea of carrying out the screening.

Spotting a small commotion from above, Arsen narrowed his gaze and halted midair to further observe the vaguely moving figures for a moment before lunging down directly at the area. He swiftly landed onto the blotched ground of an alleyway just in the nick of time as the shadowed figures he faced before him stopped in their tracks. He was then greeted with menacing growls under razor-sharp gritted teeth and furrowed red gazes directed at him, the crouched figures standing in all fours appearing as the form of wolves. Summoned ones, but from a much higher rank than the one he had seen earlier.

A blazing flurry of inky black feathers and trailing fire hurtled down from the sky. A piercing howl as the flaming mass of feathers lands on one wolf. Wings unfold to reveal a young man holding a flaming katana impaling the wolf he landed on. The beast whimpers before fading away. Now on the ground the man lunges at a second wolf as a dark hold appears in the air. A wolf pup who's fur is an inky black, jumps out snarling. The man smiles as the wolf pup joins in on his fight. <gonna just jump right in here. Is it safe to assume that both your characters are together? @SilentB34R>

They're currently at different places, but I guess I could change that and make it work @andujarprime ]]

Arsen did not budge from where he stood, merely watching as the black-winged male dealt with two of the summoned beasts. He could have managed on his own, but then again he found the abrupt appearance of the other rather convenient since he need not to use much of his stamina. Still, he had to remain on his guard, having noticed the other's little companion similar to the ones he was fighting off. His left eye was still throbbing much to his discomfort, especially when he decided to face the remaining summoned beast. The particular four-limbed creature seemed to be larger and much liquefied than the other two, and the aura it emitted was eerily vague to the point it mentally suffocated Arsen's thoughts.

With his mind unclear and perturbed, the seal spell he had cast on his left eye wore off hence revealing the specks of brown evident in it. He knew that the black-winged man might have witnessed the situation, but could only care less as Arsen focused mainly on the beast that stood before him, the deformed large wolf distastefully disgorging out a familiar figure of a light-winged girl from it's pliable mouth. His slightly wavering gaze widened with a mixture of repugnance and fury in his mismatched-colored eyes as he discovered who the person was. Incredulously, he uttered his sister's name,

"...Vivian?"

<hope it didn't mess you up. I couldn't have just made it so I'm only with one of them. It's why I didn't let him notice anyone else near him. But this works lol>

Reed smirked as the larger creature spit out the girl. He waved a hand in the air. A black spear appeared and he flew up with a powerful stroke of his wings. Taking aim he threw, the creature howled as the spear pierced it. Stabbing through a front paw, impaling it to the ground. "Kai!!!!!!" The man Caledonia out, the wolf pup barked it's response jumping into the monstrous back. It began to grow, biting and giving at the creature as it did so. Reed summoned another spear impaling a rear paw this time. He snickered as he turned to look for the other two wolves that were there a second ago.

@SilentB34R

It's alright xD @andujarprime ]]

Arsen did not waste a single second to dart over to his sibling's aid. He carefully yet firmly carried her up in his arms and transferred her to a much clearer spot at the side. He spared a glance at the other, as if silently thanking the man momentarily, before gazing back over at his half sister in distraught. Vivian appeared unconscious, her skin complexion seeming pale than before, and her chest was still rising up and down faintly. Arsen heaved a sigh of relief. He did notice the faint sight of blood dried on Vivian's right cheek trailing from her right eye, though the sight only added fuel to his aggravation. For the first time in so long he was actually quite looking forward to using brutal force, and the mere fact that the two wolves which were assembling towards him was just what Arsen needed to unleash the infamous twin mid-length daggers he molded out of the sinister violet smoke he had formed with his magic.

Just as one of the wolves started lunging forwards, Arsen has disappeared. He reappeared directly in front of the nearest beast in a prodigious speed, as if he had mercilessly cut through the air resistance to cover up the distance between him and the summoned creature. He propped up his blades from below the wolf's large neck, before slicing off the creature's head callously. The wolf was decapitated, it's form dissolving into the shadows below while letting out a faint cry. Arsen then turned to the next one, his eyes seeming to have lost it's light as he forward his gaze at it. The summoned wolf did the same as the one before, but it ended with results of Arsen swinging the twin blades from various directions, as if he was hysterically feeding on the pain the beast would have felt.

The large creature destroyed and sent to where it came from Reed turns to the young man that finished disposing of the other two wolves. He begins walking towards the young man who a sly grin on his face. The katana still in hand and the black wolf pup trailing behind him looking around innocently enough. His wings folded behind him like an inky black mass of feathers. One black eye peeing from beneath the medium length hair matted down the front of his face with sweat. @SilentB34R

Hearing footsteps heading his direction from behind, Arsen inadvertently whipped around in a fighting stance with his twin blades pointed at the other. His grim state apparently tensed down as he slowly came back to his senses when the black-winged man walked towards him. As usual Arsen stayed quiet, his unkempt short dark fringe slightly covering his left eye while he placed his shadowed gaze over at the man warily, with a hint of wildness and ominousness swirling in them. He could only guess what the man's motive might be as he awaited for the next move the man will make, at the same time instinctively keeping an eye on Vivian who lay unconsciously on the ground near his side.

@andujarprime

The fire along the blade died down. A second later Reed smirked, a slight twinkle in his eye as he lunges forward at extraordinary speed. Stopping right in front of the young man he swung his katana down with both hands. The air around them shuttering with power

@SilentB34R <not trying to kill you. Just testing you :) >

I see -w- @andujarprime ]]

Arsen shielded himself with the help of his blades deflecting the other's attack, holding the two mid-length daggers in each hand as he propped it up like a cross in front of him. He could not help but have his weapons tremble against the other's, acknowledging that the opponent's strength was about the same tier. The man's speed was indeed impressive as well, especially with him being a black-wing. That was not what caused Arsen's serious expression to falter, rather it was the familiar smirking glint shown through his so-called opponent's impish eyes. Somehow the sight riled Arsen slightly, a comical annoyance like that of an adult getting peeved over a child provoking him to play a game.

He lightly exhaled through his nostrils as he closed his eyes for a moment, before he jerked a strong push against the other's weapon with his own, causing a short distance to form in between him and the other. The purple-wing then used the short moment as an opportunity to give the man a solid ram in the shin by using one of his dagger's hilt. Over the few seconds after the small move he had made, Arsen turned around to lift up his sister's body carefully off of the ground, at the same time having his daggers to disintegrate into smoke that slipped through his fingers. He leaped over to a spot by a bricked wall of the alley creating a further distance between him and the man.

"...What do you want?" Arsen questioned the other with a deep and leery tone of his voice, his mismatched eyes narrowing in suspicion at the black-wing. Arsen defensively carried his sister in his arms, as if he feared that her petite and fragile figure would slip off of his hold.

Reed smirked at the man's question. With the flick of his wrist he sent the katana flying, burying it halfway into the brick wall right above his head. "Your kind has no right to ask questions" He said in a grave voice. In a flash he seemingly appeared standing in front of them, pulling the katana out, spinning around and sending it flying into the night sky. A loud screech could be heard in the distance seconds later. He was looking down at them now. "Or at least, that's what I'm supposed to say to you." He said with a shrug. "But what do I care. I never approved of this anyway" He continued to stand there looking down at them. "Attacking government property is a grave offense" He says in a low voice as another katana materializes in his hands.

@SilentB34R

"...You didn't answer my question, fire-user," Was merely Arsen's response as he eyed the black-winged man flying midair. The usual stoic expression back on Arsen's face, no longer any sign of emotions evident besides his observant composure. He needed answers, more specifically information besides what he already knew. It also happened to be a new record for him to be speaking that much in a day, but it was quite an eventful week so far thanks to the Government's recent commands.

Vivian stirred slightly in Arsen's arms, but suddenly stayed still with her eyes shooting open just as she realized where she was. Her round mismatched eyes of grey and brown quietly shifted up to her brother's face as she tilted her head up, she following his gaze. Her heart skipped a beat at the sight of the stranger flying above them. Vivian found herself balling up her hands into fists as if she was trying to calm herself from trembling in fright. She pulled on a bold expression as she looked up at the black-winged stranger, attempting to be as valorous as her brother despite how clueless she was of the situation.

@andujarprime

I don't answer questions. I ask them." Reed replies as he drops to the ground. He stretches and yawns in a bored manner. The katana dissappears and he fully unfurls his wings. The two large masses are joined by two more wings, smaller than the first ones but still a descent size for him. He whistles and a black hole opens up by his ankle, the black wolf pup stepping out of it and sitting by his feet. "can you walk yet? Don't worry. I'm not turning you in. Your safe with me." He says smiling to the girl who's trembling with fear. He crouches down low and lifts his hair. One of his lack eyes fades away revealing a bright yellow for a few seconds Before returning back to ajjnky black color.

@SilentB34R

The two siblings almost blinked in unison when the man revealed himself as a Diff. Before Arsen could open his mouth, the light-feathered girl he was carrying beat him to it as she started with a gentle yet direct tone of her voice, "I'm fine, thank you for your concern, sir," Vivian then gestured Arsen to put her down. He catiously did so while hinting her a bit of uncertainty through eye contact, though she only spared him a reassuring smile regardless of how she stubbornly stood on the ground with her legs shaking ever so slightly. Taking in a breath, Vivian then continued on her conversation with the man as she faced him politely with an earnest gaze,

"However, I couldn't quite trust someone who wouldn't even introduce himself, or even answer others properly," her gaze softened slightly for a moment as she noticed the dark-furred pup near his feet. She greeted it warmly with an affable smile, then shifted her gaze back to the man,"Well, I can still trust you enough to tell you my name if you could kindly do the same,"

Arsen was definitely opposed to the idea, thinking that the man would only upset his younger sister. He only stood behind her as he gave the man a silent warning through an icy stare.

@andujarprime

Reed looks at them both. First at the girl, then the guy standing protectively behind her. "Sorry doll, in my line of work I'm just not used to names. Names mean labels, and as we all know the government is quite fond of labels." He said with a chuckle. He watched as the wolf pup nuzzled her hand and shrugged. "I guess if he likes you it's ok. My name is Reed. This is Kai." He said gesturing to the pup. Then he looked at the guy." Relax, if I were gonna hurt you I would have done it a while ago. And I see the way you look at Kai. He's not like the others, you hurt him. You'll be answering to me." He finishes in a calm cold voice. Clear confidence that he had no problem delivering that promise.

@SilentB34R

The purple-wing narrowed his mismatched eyes at Reed, still in suspicion. It was not simple for Arsen to believe the man's words, though he did understood what the other meant by labels. Arsen himself goes by disguise along with a pen name in terms of having any interactions with the Government whatsoever, and it was certainly apparent that he would have to be heedful with the man named 'Reed' from then on with Vivian around. The fair-feathered winged female on the other hand was just relieved that things went better than she anticipated. She did not want to have any dispute amongst themselves after all, finding the thought of her brother managing the situation with an opposition unpleasant. Vivian gently petted Kai on the head, softly running her fingers through it's dark fur.

"It's nice to meet you both," she said with a slightly bashful smile, "My name's Vivian," she then glanced over her shoulder and gestured to the purple-wing behind her, "and this here's my brother, Arsen,"

He merely responded with a small nod as he silently faced Reed in acknowledgement.
@andujarprime

Lizzy said:
Andrea stared at the stranger a moment, and then ran inside, grabbing the first aid kit her mother had left on the counter. She hurried back outside, thogh because she wasn't sure of how to bandage or clean a wound like her mother, she gave the kit to Daniel. Hopefully with age came smarter..ness.. Whatever.
~~~

Lavana noticed his suspicious glances behind her. "I didn't come with anyone. I'm pretty sure no one was following me either." She attempted to calm him down, walking into his office.
(Sorry guys I never got a notif and life had happened)

Daniel grabed the kit and nervously walked over to the girl then behind her "can you spread your wing" he asked softly as he looked at it

@Lizzy

@Rawr Im Scary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back