• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Back to the Beginning (1x1 Paint and Britt)

She shrieked again, louder and longer and a blade was driven into her arm. She stumbled and fell to the ground, crying. She sobbed and have up. "He won't come back…" she whispered.

Kanta hugged his brother. "I'm so sorry…"

(Well yeah…hmm…maybe she canal most escape, see Tokiya, tell that she loved him and gets beheaded on the spot, so he will be traumitized and whatever when the next girl comes and he avoids her)

(Ok, what do you think? I kinda want her to die, I know that sounds evil but it seems inevitable…maybe a girl escaped and gives him the news and she stays with then)

(Yay! I had an idea xD )

She was brought close to the King and he snarled "Where is he…?"

She spat in his face and said "I won't tell!" She was thrown to the ground and a sword held to her neck. They raised the sword and brought it down, ending her life.

A girl who knew her well was crying softly and ran off. She had to find that Tokiya whoever he was and tell him about her death. Her name was Maria but everyone called her Mia. She kept running and stumbled upon everyone.

Kanta nodded at Mia. "Thank you." He mouthed.

Mia put her hand on his shoulder and said "She really lived you. She died because she wouldn't tell where you were, she loved you so much."

He hugged him back and cried too. "I-It wasn't your f-fault…" She sobbed as she thought of her strong older sister, always with her, even when she was five and and Mia was four and sold into slavery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back