'Ayo!

@Makise Kurisu : Oohhh, now that looks very nice. Thank you again. -sips tea gingerly-

Tell me, do you enjoy living at the bottom of the sea like this? I don't think I've ever seen a flat at this depth before.

Last edited by a moderator:
KamiKahzy said:
@Makise Kurisu : Oohhh, now that looks very nice. Thank you again. -sips tea gingerly-
Tell me, do you enjoy living at the bottom of the sea like this? I don't think I've ever seen a flat at this depth before.
I enjoy it very much. I love the aquatic community. I have made lots of friends down here.

@Makise Kurisu : Ah, I see. I'm much more fond of mountainous regions myself but there is an undeniable beauty about the sea. So calm at these depths, and all the creatures are so graceful in their movements. It's enough to make one wax poetic.

KamiKahzy said:
@Makise Kurisu : Ah, I see. I'm much more fond of mountainous regions myself but there is an undeniable beauty about the sea. So calm at these depths, and all the creatures are so graceful in their movements. It's enough to make one wax poetic.
I have been to the mountains, and I have to say, that would be my second choice for a home. I love the crisp clean air.

@Makise Kurisu : I was simply amazed when I could stare up at a mass of rock hundreds of feet high and see every single layer of earth pressed down to form the giant canyon wall before me. I could feel the history, it was breathtaking.

-sips tea properly like a gentleman-

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back