'Ayo!

KamiKahzy

Tectonic Nomad
Supporter
Seems the local tradition is to stick your face in the door and hope it doesn't smush your cheeks together on the back swing. So in keeping with that I present to you all the glorious presence that is me.

And it really aint all that much to look at. Like, really. If a platypus were to mate with a chimera and their offspring were to somehow mate with Steve Buscemi, the atrocity that would spawn from that pairing would take one walleyed look at me and go, "...eh, s'alright."

It ain't purdy but it's sturdy. Take it or leave it. But if you do leave it kindly throw a tarp over it on the way out. It gets cold at night here.

I'll throw you a fleece blanket!

Welcome to RPN! :D I hope you're enjoying your stay. Any questions, ask away! The mods are super available, and experts in the matter of helping, so run their way, buddy :3

I'll keep that in mind. Though thankfully everything looks really straightforward.

-snuggles in fleece- Waaaaaaarm~

...oh hey, idea. -tosses fleece in dryer first-

-takes out and cocoons- yaaaaaaaasssssssssssssss~~~

Actually there was this one time I made a kazoo out of some stationary and a duck feather.

That was a crazy New Years.

HeeeYo.

Please enjoy my tarp donation and welcome to the RPNation. It sounds like you'll fit in here just fine. (:

Greetings to both of you. I thank you for your praise of my creativity and your generous tarp donations. Rest assured they will both be put to good use in the coming apocalypse.

Yeah, yeah, definitely run the mod's way as they are super available, and experts in the matter of helping =)

I did not copy anybody.

My tastes are only for twinkling vampires and werewolves built like Greek gods, so I must join in the spirit of giving and throw a tarp over your body! xD

Welcome to the family Kami!

That is a tragic set of tastes you sport Masque yet I will not judge on such things. All are equal under the insanity that is Roleplay.

KamiKahzy said:
That is a tragic set of tastes you sport Masque yet I will not judge on such things. All are equal under the insanity that is Roleplay.
LOL. Tragic taste! ( :D ) Kami, I'm hurt.

KamiKahzy said:
No offense meant to you and yours but sparkly vamps and steroid-wolves are old news for me.
I don't need to see a single one of your posts after this one. I think you'll do well here.

*puts on sunglasses and rides into the rainbow sunset*

Kami, welcome to RPN. It's an absolute pleasure to have ya.

Thanks for the laughs! It's not often I come across those who can make me laugh over the internet - well, in text form. So, good for you! That trait will probably do you wonders here on the social scale of things. Anyway, enjoy it here - check out the rules if you haven't yet and visit the shoutbox if you haven't all ready. Plenty of things lie ahead for you!

Thank you muchly Tree!

...and now I've just thanked a tree for kind words rendered. Go ahead and scratch that one off the list of things I never thought I'd do.

Yep, right below "witnessing marionette intercourse". I have Team America to blame for sooooo many things.

What do you write? You seem literate enough, and quick-minded. Can I hyphenate quick-minded? Anyway.

Welcome to RPN! Instead of donating you a tarp, or even a fuzzy fleece blanket, how about I invite you in for a hot cup of tea?

@Xander : Just about anything that catches my fancy. I'm more into Fantasy/Sci-Fi settings but if the story is good and the characters are unique I might get the bug to join in even if it's a modern day setting.

Also I just appear quick minded because of internet magic. IRL I'm a linguistic disaster. My wit is completely nonexistent unless I have time to ponder things.

@Makise Kurisu : Thanks much! -wipes off shoes before entering the foyer- I love the interior, very cozy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back