• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: The Rising Sun [Thread]

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Miyuki Arai:

girl.png

Mood: Interested + On Guard.

Outfit: Earth Kingdom Disguise.

Miyuki sighed, Somewhat thankful that Hati took up for her but quickly cleared up the scenario. "She isn't my lover, She's a woman I met in the bar." Miyuki stated, Suddenly a woman was on the ground and some man on a large animal was riding off out of the capital. The Kyoshi Warrior ran to her side alongside the traveling performer. What a foolish woman, She'd given Miyuki a wide opportunity to run off once more..Yet although she considered it there was no point in attempting to escape. Kyoshi Warriors were trained to hunt with their lives and for some reason, this one was less than intent to give up.

Once the woman had returned, Miyuki folded her arms. "I'll strike you a deal warrior." Miyuki smirked, "Battle me, And You can send me straight to Ba Sing Se's security." Miyuki stated. "But fail- And you join my trip to deliver these parts and kindly give your authorization." Sure things could go anyway, But Miyuki had a strong grip on her earthbending. And Kyoshi Warriors were sworn to protect the earth kingdom. With Miyuki's disguse alongside a Kyoshi Warriors authority, she could slip past easily.

"Or, We can just continue this back and forth. Regardless, I will not go with you. Under any circumstances." Miyuki added in a dry tone, Getting in a natural earth bending stance, To continue keeping herself under wraps. "So, Do we have a deal?" Miyuki asked.

Karcen Karcen
GlitterFist GlitterFist
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
nighttimecatplayer nighttimecatplayer

𝐻𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓃𝑔

Hin helped the masked girl all the way to her feet and gave her a kind smile. Wulai was still acting strange; He’d unwound himself from around Hin’s neck and he’d been nuzzling and making chirpy little purring sounds. After Hin had helped the girl up, he hadn’t even been able to let go of her hand before Wulai ran across both of their arms and over onto the girl’s shoulder, where he sat and nuzzled his head against her cheek.

“Hey!” Hin tried to grab the mischievous little rodent off of the girl, but he kept darting around, just barely avoiding his grasp. “Sorry, I don’t know what’s going on with him...” He said, still failing.

Suddenly, a voice distracted him. The raven haired girl who’d humbled him in the bar earlier was standing in the center of the square, challenging the Kiyoshi warrior to a duel. Apparently she’d overstepped some invisible boundaryand now the warrior wanted to take her in. Hin turned to the masked girl. “I’ll be right back.” He signed before running to the raven haired girl’s side.

“Back down, Kiyoshi.” He said sternly, standing in front of the girl enough to shield her with his arms but not too much to hide the fact that she was a strong and independent woman. “This delivery girl has a right to do her job, doesn’t she? Or is that illegal too, now?” He’d never liked the strictness of the laws within the Earth Kingdom cities, or the people who enforced them. It was a dictatorship calling itself a utopia. He stood firm by the girl but whispered to her over his shoulder.

“What are you doing?” He hissed quietly. “Are you trying to get killed?”

ForeignKai ForeignKai
Karcen Karcen

Nahuatl

Nahualt smiled at her briefly squeezing her hand gently before looking ahead with a serious look and closed his eyes. Slowly he began to chant began with a deep monotone single tone that came from the back of the throat. He than began to vary the monotone adding different notes before beginning to chant in an ancient language of their people. In the meantime he began to move his hand gently, lifting it towards the sun and moved back as if drawing light from the Sun. As she lowered his hand a small ball of light like the sun seemed to be in his hand and both would feel the warmth from it. As they chanted the sun would grow bigger and warmer but the light was gently enough to be able to look at it.

"The blessing of the sun." He said finally. "From the sun comes light and fire. Light helps i see the way, guides us in our travel. " He moved his finger slightly and the ball of light began to change colour. "Lights gives us colour, shows the beauty of the world and makes us unique." He then moved the light close to her. "Touch the light, you if it warms and nurtures you, you worthy of the sun and your wishes would be granted." This was an old tradition, born when once light benders were rare and considered avatars of the sun god. The gesture did not mean much to those now who understand light bending but still there those who set knowledge aside for a moment and take comfort from tradition.

--------------------------------------

Jinghua

Jinghua frowned at Hati joining her in helping her with the fallen masked woman, finding her presence an irritant because she seemed callous and smug. "That was once, a long time ago at a different time. We are agents of the avatar now, keeping the peace until their return whenever that will be. I am duty bound to insure no side is trying to cause trouble." She explained before returning her attention back the fallen woman and the other Samaritan who tried to help. To her surprise it seemed the masked woman was a mute something Jinghua did not seem to know much about. Luckily it Samaritan seemed to know and translated. "How curious. Well your are not going to be chasing after him any time soon." She said thought it was clear that the masked woman and the man would have a more productive conversation than her.

She remained quite waiting to see what would come of this when she heard the challenge from the suspected fire nations citizen. She seemed surprised as she stood and turned to face Miyuki, clearly expecting her to be nowhere near her while Jing was distracted. She then found herself smirked, liking the woman's confidence. "I have to say I am impressed enough to agree.... Why not. Let's do this." She said as she moved to a fighting stance. She seemed to move to draw her blade but seeing something in Miyuki's stance she seemed to reconsider. instead she drew her fans, and moved to a low stance sideways stance, her left hand extended behind her with the fan opened while her right-hand forward the folded fan pointed at Miyuki.

"Now then let do thi..." She went to say before the man from before slipped between them." I would have been fine with a short questioning, she called for the duel. She has every right to trial by combat if so choses, I am only being fair to her rights. If she is stubborn enough to resist i won't dissuade her."

GlitterFist GlitterFist
ForeignKai ForeignKai
Karcen Karcen [/QUOTE]

Miyuki Arai:

girl.png

Miyuki sucked in a final breath, Letting her guard build up but keeping her stance secured. The Kyoshi Warrior turned out a blade but soon followed with her fans..Just as Miyuki was about to strike her with boulder the traveling boy flung himself infront of Miyuku. She sighed but smiled slightly at his bravery.

She chuckled, "Thank you. But if I couldn't take her I wouldn't fight." Miyuki smirked, "Now carry on." Miyuki whispered stepping aside from the man and re-perfecting her stand.

With a swift hand Miyuki sent two boulders hurdling her way, One coming towards the front and another at her side. Typically she wouldn't bend such a large boulder but Kyoshi Warriors are trained to fight benders. Turning back with the whip of her heel Miyuki slammed her heel to the ground letting dust rise from below as she paitently watched the warrior's response.

The crowds began to hoot and holler and few merchants shut down shop momentarily to watch the brawl, They couldn't fight for long considering Ba Sing Se had tight security and wouldn't dare let a full blown fight go on.

Karcen Karcen
GlitterFist GlitterFist

1_RoVnm2v512xGmOUPsbyrLg.gif

ℂ𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕚 𝕀𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕝

Citlalli reached her hands out carefully towards the ball of light. She knew that the old ceremony was a small thing, nothing of real significance, but she still got nervous and felt the need to treat it with reverence and respect. She didn’t know why; She’d always been very cautious about her worship. If she treated every little prayer like a grand event, perhaps the gods would reward her for her dedication.

She held the ball of light in her hands, and the warmth was surprisingly gentle on her scarred palms. She smiled as she felt it run through her body, comforting like light so rarely was. After a second, she stretched and molded the ball, making it smaller and smaller until it sat as big as a Pearl in her hand. She waved the small spark away to rejoin the sun from whence it came, and closed the prayer with her hands on her heart.

“And so it shall always be.” She whispered, looking up and opening her eyes. “Thank you, Nahuatl. I can feel Her with me now.”

5b26016d9fa609c4c947952cae24b75d3e37b162.jpg
Hati water tribe exile

Hati had thought she would be the one doing the fighting, with the Kyoshi warrior, she even laughed at the idea they now served the avatar. it seemed the Kyoshi warriors turned sides as often as a merc like her. They had been servants of the fire lord after the war so less than 70 years ago, so even less than that they had decided claim they served the avatar seemingly to Hati under their own authority. That was some self righteousness they had considering they had happily sat out the last war till the very end. It reminded Hati a bit of the people back home deciding who was good and who was evil. It was sad as if not for the situation the kyoshi warrior would be rather cute and if her attitude was better she would be tolerable. hati was also confused by the delivery girl's challenge as this self appointed arbiter of the worlds laws as she would only confirm any stupid ideas she had by displaying her fire bending, if she could bend. Yet the delivery girl didn't take up a fire bending stances instead it was an earth bending one. hati might not know the girl's family but she was sure the story of her parents being earth and fire nation was made up. Thus when the delivery girl actually did bend the earth Hati couldn't reconcile the seeming facts she was witnessing. A fire nation girl bending earth, could she had earth bending blood a generation or two that didn't show now? That was not as unlikely as one might think, but it tended to be an earth nation child that got fire bending from less and savory acts of fire nation soldiers upon their grand or great grand parents. So how could this girl bend earth? There was a chance a very slim chance she could be the very person the kyoshi warrior was looking for. Hati could not be sure as well how could to tell who was the avatar, but if blood could not explain the bending then that was another good explanation. Hati decided not to interrupt at least not phsy7ically, perhaps she could try a test of her own for the possibly delivery girl avatar.

" Most people go down fast if you light their clothes on fire delivery girl" Hati called out half hoping to influence the delivery girl to try to use fire bending if she really was the avatar or just push the warrior into a candle or something if she wasn't or even just ignore her completely. Hati really did hope for the first option that would be fun.

ForeignKai ForeignKai

Nahuatl

Nahualt turned to her and gave her a kind smile. For such a smart girl, he was always amazed how serious she took religion most of her age did not bother or were too jaded to accept it. A pity, the gods may not interact with the people as traditions might say, but they did exist and responsible for what the Light Empire has and more. They should be venerated, it is the least they could for them. Not to mention, lack of proper worship may earn their wrath. This plague maybe a sign of this, according to the older priest, he had his doubts but still he was not one to rock the boat and risk a sort of thing like this.

"She will always be, i knew it from your birth. She had picked you for great things." He replied to her. "I look forward to you making us proud, maybe in ways we don't expect. Her will is unknowable even to the most learned and keenest worshippers. " He explained before looking back out at the ship. "OK soldier, no more goldbricking. You have a job to do and i don't want you missing your own ship."
--------------------------------------

Jinghua

Jinghua reacted quickly rushing forward towards Miyuki, taking a side step to avoid the first boulder barely breaking her stride before being forced to duck to avoid the one coming around her flank. There was still some distance to cover, and she was sure there was more boulder coming. She needed to insure her opponent was preoccupied. From her crouch, she stood and took a step forwards before turning on the spot. As turned she brought one of her fans in a semicircle behind her and with the momentum closed it and throw it toward Miyuki as the smoke came up.

Despite the seriousness of the matter, this was exciting. The addition of the gathering crowd cheering and hooting gave this fight a competition atmosphere, it was almost like a game unlike all the other mission she had done for to date. No to mention she hadnt had a chance to use her skills since she began her search. "I would not count your bending ability to be an advantage."

GlitterFist GlitterFist
ForeignKai ForeignKai
Karcen Karcen [/QUOTE]

ℂ𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕚 𝕀𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕝

Citlalli snapped back to reality as she heard the sailors on the boat calling for final loading. “You’re right.” She sighed, and she turned back to the advisor one last time with a plea to make.

“Promise me you’ll look after my father until I return.” She begged. “I want to be here when he...” She couldn’t muster up the words. “...When he needs me.”

She quickly checked if anyone was looking beforeg giving Nahuatl a quick hug. She than ran to board the boat, and looked out over the bow at her homeland, keeping her eyes on it for as long as she could until the sea carried her ship out of sight.

Miyuki Arai:
girl.png

Miyuki mistakenly shifted her vision to Hati who yelled out some move to perform, Miyuki wasn't going to fall for such a trick. Therefore she had to keep her earthbending stance the same and her story to back it up. "That'd be great, If I was a firebender and all." Miyuki semi-yelled back still trying to keep an eye on the Kyoshi Warrior in-front of her. Despite attempting to keep an eye on her, The accidental distraction worked as the Kyoshi Warrior spun a fan around herself and threw it at Miyuki. Barely dodging it- The fan clipped her cheek leaving a small yet visible cut as it sputtered down into the dirt. Listening to the warrior making a snarky comment Miyuki chuckled. "Good, Because I wasn't asking." Miyuki smirked, Wiping the small string of blood that dropped from the fan she reformed her stance.

Shifting her weight she smiled, Running towards the Kyoshi Warrior full sprint. Miyuki paused purposely and kicked the large nearby dirt already visible from Miyuki pulling boulders from the earth to aid blinding the warrior, She shifted the dirt into her face in the format of a large puff. Afterwards she stomped her feet on the ground with a hard thud throwing out her hand and out rose multiple clouds of dust alongside 3 long pillars of earth, Hurdling the 3 pillars at the woman's body.

"Apologies, Warrior." Miyuki smiled, Leaping backwards to gain distance from herself and the warrior all whilst swinging around a nearby pole to gain stamina and a better grip for her hands. She pulled up a large wall of earth to dodge the next woman's attack.

Karcen Karcen
GlitterFist GlitterFist

earthbendingg.gif
a8ecd8e789c4ef788bad3360225453da.gif

Jinghua

Jinghua could not see through the cloud of smoke, but she had the impression her fan hit its mark, making her smirk cheekily imagining the surprise on Miyuki's face. A bender like he needed to fear their mortality especially against an non bender, knocks their confidence and puts them of balance. That should make things easier. Or so she thought as she tried to bridge the gap between them. The columns took her by surprise, coming so quick she barely managed to react in time. She attempted to sidestep it avoiding the main blow but was brushed by them causing her to stumble and almost falling. She paused, clutching her aching chest as she tried to regain her senses.

She noted Miyuki's comment and the wall rising up. Miyuki earned that and Jinghua deserved all that, she was just thinking how benders are overconfident and here she was her own overconfidence causing her trouble. "Hiding aren't we?" She commented rushing to the wall and leaping to it and running up it. Reaching the top, she perched herself on top. "You have to do better..." She said leaping of it going for a flying kick.

Having barely of the wall she felt something grip her arm with such force it pushed her off course, straight on to a nearby was pinning her to it. "Hey what the..." She went to say as she reached for her sword with her free hand but once more felt it held on too and pushed against the wall and pinned. Seeing an earth hand gripping her arm she realized what was happening, she groaned. "Dai Li."

Several agents seemed to leap from every shadow around them whether on the ground or from the nearby roof. One fired his earth fists at Miyuki hoping to pin her arms behind her. "Stop in the name of the Earth King." One said in cold stoic tone landing between the two combatants in combat stance.

GlitterFist GlitterFist
ForeignKai ForeignKai

𝓗𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝓸𝓂𝓮𝓃𝓰
Hin jumped into action just in time. Sommersaulting, he flipped in front of the messenger girl and kicked the Dai Li's glove to the ground, pinning it under his foot so the guard couldn't bend it back onto his hand. He took a defensive stance in front of the girl, staying light on his feet in case she decided to hurl another boulder.

"I demand to know why this woman is under arrest." Hin called out sternly, making sure he was loud enough to catch the attention of the whole crowd that had gathered. He could heard some of them whispering amoung themselves as they spoke. "She was fighting against this Kiyoshi Warrior, who is supposed to be so noble and just, in self defense after the warrior attacked and tried to take her in for no good reason. I doubt any of you have a better reason." He smirked, gesturing to the large crowd around him. "You don't want to make a bad example in front of all of these loyal model citizens, do you? I'm sure your capitain wouldn't be pleased."

As the crowds started murmuring louder around him, Hin noticed that masked girl he'd been talking to earlier mixed in with them. He gave her a meaningful look, hoping she'd back him up.

source.gif

ForeignKai ForeignKai
Karcen Karcen

Miyuki Arai:
girl.png
----------------------------------------------------

Miyuki took small cover behind the earth-made wall, Curling her fingers to bend up a few rocks and turning them into a formation of sharp blades. Smirking she listened to the Kyoshi Warrior boast and brag. Sheesh, For some "warrior" she sure had a mouth. Humbleness couldn't be too intertwined with their culture. Albeit the wall the warrior merely jumped over it in an attempt to go in for a flying kick.

Just as Miyuki was about to send the various sharp pieces of the ground, A Dai Li Officer swept in and pinned her to the wall, Whilst another sent a fistful of earth hurtling towards Miyuki. She didn't have time to react so she stepped back- Suddenly Hin came from the sidelines and kicked the earth in another direction. Scolding the Dai Li and throwing in a cheeky line or two. Miyuki exhaled, Somewhat thankful. She shot Hin a mere thumbs up. Maybe, He wasn't so bad...Not let the former traveling dancer she knew.

Miyuki turned when suddenly a fist when right for her stomach, Hacking as the air escaped her lungs from the hard punch, Her eyesight blurred momentarily due to the shock as she saw a Dai Li Officer had covered their hand in rock and got close enough for a quick hit. Falling to the ground and attempting to catch her breath. Before Miyuki could retaliate another Dai Li sprung into action and snatched Miyuki, Slamming her into the ground.

Miyuki felt a rush of anger flow within her veins, The anger soon followed by fear and a strong surge. She tried to focus her eyesight but what went from a blurred Dai Li spiraled into a bright blue light that covered her eyes. The small flicker turned into glowing eyes. The two Dai Li Officers jumped back in a mixture of shock and surprise. As the on-lookers roared whether in fear or in the discovery that the Avatar is actually alive and not missing or some old bender on the brink of death.

A clutch of the ground, As Miyuki pulled herself up in anger. Her braided pigtails had unraveled a bit from the fight and few stray hairs cascaded down her face. As if being pulled into the air alongside her movements not being her own. She turned a dead-pan expression and with the switch of a stance and flick of her wrist a large gust of flames erupted in the air, Circled around the people with vast rates. The flames exploded and knocked everyone back probably burning food stands and at-least injuring the majority of the open Dai-Li guards and anyone who was close enough.

As her eyes began to flicker once more, They went back to their natural state but Miyuki's loss of consciousness happened just as fast. Falling to the ground she passed out from the exhaustion of raw power.

gnKUy.gif
ezgif-2-aaf5b80292a1.gif

Karcen Karcen
GlitterFist GlitterFist

Last edited:
𝓗𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝓸𝓂𝓮𝓃𝓰
The Dai Li were too fast for Hin to combat. Their training was more than a kid from the streets could ever stand a chance against. He tried to help the girl as the guards tackled her to the ground, but another Dai Li shoved him against a clay wall and closed the earth around him like a cocoon, only his face left uncovered. He struggled against the wall as the guard ganged up on the girl even though he knew it was pointless to. They were brutal; He hated being forced to watch them as they beat the girl down. Suddenly, though, something like a field of white light seemed to burst from her, knocking down most of the attacking Dai Li and withering the wall Hin had beed trapped inside into dust. The girl rose to her feet, and Hin was forced to sheild his eyes from the bright white glow emitting from her. Was he going insane, or was she actually levitate a few inches off of the ground?

Suddenly, the realization hit him like a tsunami. No, it couldn't be... The last one (That Hin knew of) had been Air, right? And he hadn't died that long ago, in the grand scheme of things; Maybe 40 or 30 years ago? Where had the Waterbender gone? It couldn't be time for Earth already, could it? It just couldn't be...

With a simple flick of her hand, a hurrican of flames burst forth from the girl. Thinking fast, Hin was able to grab the pushy girl who'd been following the messenger around and tackle her to the ground, sheilding them both behind a large piece of rubble as the fire made quick work of whatever Dai Li remained. He looked up from behind the rubble as soon as the flames had dissapated to see that the girl- No, the Avatar, she had to be- Had collapsed to the ground.

For a second, the few people who had managed to avoid to fire stood frozen, shocked. Maybe they didn't understand what was happening... Or maybe they did, all too well, but were in just as much disbelief as Hin was. He, too, was paralyzed for a second, before he realized what a venerable position the Avatar was in. Springing out from behind the rubble, he ran towards her and checked to make sure she was still, y'know, alive. Once he could feel her pulse, he did the only thing he could think of; Scoop her up in his arms as if she was the damsel in distress and she hadn't just rescued him.

"All of you are going to stay away from her." He said, using the same strong, unwavering voice he used when he played an epic hero of legend. "I am going to keep her safe until she wakes up. If you want to try and kill her, or take her somewhere against her will, you can go through me and every single member of my troupe."

ForeignKai ForeignKai
Karcen Karcen

Hati water tribe exile

The dai li had shown up so it seemed the party was over so to say as they were already trying to detain the messenger and the kyoshi warrior. that would likely be the last time either of them would be seen for a good long while unless someone had some very powerful friends. While the city had gotten less prone to making people vanish they still rarely ever let trouble making benders out. That was sad, but hati really wasn't going to shed any tears for someone she had only been teasing to maybe get a one night stand out of. Really hati wasn't exactly to worried about loyalty and knew basically nothing of commitment. She was a merc you got what you paid for unless someone else paid more, a lot more. Still she did smile as the delivery girl started to float and glow, that was an avatar thing. Hati didn't know why they did it but apparently when they did it they were extremely powerful. She had heard tales of the last avatar entering that state and destroying a fleet in the northern water tribe. So she had been right the delivery girl was the avatar and right now she was getting super powered, that was bad.

Hati did not want to be in the open when whatever the avatar was planning went off , and quickly ducked back into the bar pressing herself against a wall just incase something was thrown in or some great wind was sent out. Her instinct to do so was proven right enough as a gout of flame entered the doorway and windows. Then another, it seemed as though the city wasn't going to be torn down by a rampage this time at least.

When Hati came out the actor was clinging to the passed out avatar and making a proclamation like he was some big hero. Hati started to clap " Well if you can act half as well on stage as you just did, I will have to see your show then" She said seemingly not scared by declaration that his group would have his back. Hati also didn't really plan to do anything to the avatar " But I don't think the middle of the road in the best place, how about you take her inside?" Hati said pointing to the bar behind her " Might as well cause them a little more trouble" she said with a laugh.

Hati then looked to the Kyoshi warrior with a smug grin " You truly are a great servant of the avatar" She said just having to taunt her at least once more as the situation was just to perfect

GlitterFist GlitterFist ForeignKai ForeignKai ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Jinghua

Jinghua attempted to call out to the Dai Li trying to find some way to end this fight, feeling this was getting a lot worse than it needed to be. Her position might be able to smooth things over but it seemed it was beyond her power especially as she was pinned. In seemed things were getting worse as he saw her opponent fall at the onslaught from the Dai Li and could help feel bad, again she thought of her pride. If she was any better at controlling herself, all this could have been avoided.

What came next did not help matters. She stood in awe as Miyuki turned to the avatar state, revealing herself as the avatar to everyone around her. Jinghua looked on in awe at the scene before having to turn her head away as a wave of fire seemed to come her way. Thankfully it missed her and the resulting chaos weakened the hands that pinned her on the wall allowing her to break free. She took a moment to check her wrists before Hati came up and made her comment, echoing Jinghua's own thoughts. She did not reply, she lowered her head and sighed. Well, she certainly got her dose of humility and now her course was set.

She rushed over to Hin and Miyuki. "Let me help... This is my fault and it is my job as well. " She said seriously trying to show she was genuine and reconciliatory. She also tried to seem determined and won't take no for an answer.

GlitterFist GlitterFist
ForeignKai ForeignKai

𝓗𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝓸𝓂𝓮𝓃𝓰

“Are you insane?” Hin asked incredulously, backing away from the Kiyoshi warrior. “You tried to arrest her with no evidence. You are clearly not mentally stable enough to handle this. And even if you weren’t, I don’t want anything happening to her against her will.”

Hin looked over to the other girl, the one who had told him (In the most condescending way possible, but he tried not to take it personally) that the Avatar would probably be safer inside. “You have a point.” He said, starting his way towards the bar that was miraculously still standing. He looked back at the girl before going inside. “Are you coming?” He asked, hoping she’d say yes. He could defend himself if the Kiyoshi persisted, sure, but he’d rather tend to the Avatar instead, and she seemed like someone who could back him up.

Karcen Karcen
ForeignKai ForeignKai

Hati water tribe exile

"Let her in" Hati said firmly to the guy "She is actully sorry I can tell I knew the deliver girl was that avatar after all" sharing explained to build some credibility by over stating her guess as a certainty. The kyoshi warrior would be helpful as extra defence as they were skilled

When the others went into the bat Hati stood in the doorway "Okay shows over everyone get back to your days" dhe said able to muster a rather authoritative tone getting most yo just start leaving grumbling.

Jinghua

Jinghua frowned back at Hin. "I did my job, i was happy with some light questioning and was willing to let her go when the other girl fell. She escalated to a fight." She retorted before frowning at herself. "It doesn't matter now, i was wrong and am making up for it and her health is what matters now and i am the closest things you have at an avatar expert and know a little healing." She listed out going as far as to remain by him as they entered the tavern.

To her surprise it seemed that Hati was on her side of this which was the last thing she expected. Still she wouldn't turn away an ally at a time like this. As Hati cleared everyone out she cleared a table and found some cushions to have Miyuki lay on. "Lets hope she is just needs some rest. The avatar state can take a lot out of her especially if this was her first time and the beating would not have helped." She said preparing to examine her.

Karcen Karcen
GlitterFist GlitterFist
ForeignKai ForeignKai

𝓗𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝓸𝓂𝓮𝓃𝓰

Hin glared at the Kiyoshi warrior for a long, long time. But after the other girl insisted, he let up. "Fine." He said. "But I'm not leaving her alone with you." He took the messenger girl inside the bar and lay her down on a bed of cushions that the Kiyoshi warrior had made. It seemed like she really was trying to make up for her nonsensical behavior earlier, so Hin tried not to hold a grudge against her. It was hard, though...

Paying off the barkeep to get him to close the doors to the other patrons, he brought a large pitcher of cool water back to the table for everyone to use. He sat next to the Avatar as the Kiyoshi kept working, noting that her battle wounds had made her even weaker than the Avatar State itself would have. Hin chuckled a little bit. "Who would of guessed that attacking someone would hurt them?" He asked sarcastically. After looking up at the Kiyoshi and watching her tend to the Avatar, though, he remembered what he'd thought to himself earlier. "Sorry. Thank you for helping. Really." He insisted with a chuckle. "I don't really know anything about this stuff, besides what I've learned from scripts."

He looked back towards the girl, his brow furrowing. "The next one was supposed to be a Waterbender, though, right? And after all this time those people have been invading our homes, starting another war... What took her so long? Why would she only show herself now?" He asked, though he was sure that neither of the concious girls had the answer.

Karcen Karcen
ForeignKai ForeignKai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back