• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Assassins Creed: New Allies

Dolphan of Lyfe

I'm evil to the core, what I shouldn't do I will
"My name is Shawn Auerbach, and I am not like most people. I am related to an assassin."

[emoji91][emoji98][emoji91][emoji98][emoji91][emoji98][emoji91][emoji98][emoji91][emoji98][emoji91][emoji98][emoji91][emoji98][emoji91]

Yes, the concept is Assassin's creed. It takes place mainly in modern times. But, we will be able to go back to the past and take control of assassins. The point is to find some relics (kind of canonical) and try not to get caught stealing and such. This might be a hard Roleplay to control, so I would need a co-gm. The first person to say they will be the co GM will be. That's about it.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

I love the AC series. I would co-GM but I'm afraid I have never GM-ed before. Will definitely participate though.

Oh, hello Doory my friend. Co game masters. So, like for JLU, I'm the gm. I would need a co. And awesome Fexo! I'm thinking of basing some of it off of the little I know about ACU and ACR.

I am a dolphin.

I hope this runs well! If it's well executed, will definitely be a good RP.

Have some simple dice rolls for sneaking around.

Rival assassins

Jailing & Jailing rescues

Etc

I'll do it, I've played every game and read almost every fanfiction about the series. I espically love the lore behind it and all.

Harbinger said:
I'll do it, I've played every game and read almost every fanfiction about the series. I espically love the lore behind it and all.
Oh my. Well there you go Dolphan. Good luck!

Don't mind me, just fooling around a bit --

"Okay..close your eyes then..," Regina whispered. Hurriedly, the man shut his eye-lids, expecting a set of warm scarlet lips to envelop his own, but they never came. Instead, a shooting sensation pierced his hand, spreading outward like a spider-web of increasing agony.

"Did you just..stick a knife in my..."

"Shut up," the woman ordered. "You're going to tell me where Shawn Auerbach is, and you're going to tell me now."

A small vial was then produced, its contents a swirling tornado of liquid hazel.

"This is the only bottle of antidote in the world."

"And how is that?? You're bluffing!"

"Bluffing? Oh Eric, I'm hurt. How do I know you wonder? Well, it's because I made it myself; so you better start talking."

Okay, nice. Is the woman evil or like, a modern day Templar?

I am a dolphin.

Shawn is pretty much me. Asshole to most, nice to some.

I am a dolphin.

=P I mean like, is he in the modern-day, is he evil, like his history. She would be something to match it.

Oh? He's guddeeee. I may make his ancestor like Edward Kenway.

I am a dolphin.

Haha, well. I know next to nothing about Assassin's creed so e.e If I ever join, someone would have to direct me

Edward Kenway is from Black Flag. He is a pirate who was trained by an assassin.

I am a dolphin.

I'm thinking all the characters will be from different time periods. Also, the settin may be different than the games. Possibly aboard the Santa Maria and trying to stop the Mutiny for one part.

I am a dolphin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back