• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings βŠ ໋q 𝗔π—₯𝗠𝗦 π—§π—’π—‘π—œπ—§π—˜, 1x1 search

girlcanines

this year, i devour.
yaay.png

2.jpeg

WHITE LIES IN YOUR ARMS TONIGHT !
*ೃ༄ MICHI'S ROLEPLAY 1x1
(WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN
WAR COMES FOR YOU?)

. . . PREFACE !

please refrain from commenting your interest below, as i might not get back to you immediately and for the sake of keeping this thread tidy! instead, feel free to reach out to me through dms or through discord!!

( my user is rawhorror )

. . . INTRO
!
hello hello, welcome to my little corner of the internet! with december and the new year already encroaching and an endless amount of free time on my hands (that should be spent of assignments tbfr), i thought now is as good as ever to look for some new writing partners!

i'm michi, a nineteen-going-on-twenty year old college student who functions as a wendy's employee by day, writer by night. i've been rping for the past eight years now, but writing since i could walk. i'm a diehard horror fan-- whether that's classics or the most recent a24 movie-- cat mom, and local cryptid enthusiast. i live and breathe ocs, and probably think about them 24/7. lately, i’ve been craving long-term, character driven writing and exploring and expanding ideas into solid plots.

below are just a few blurbs about me!

β˜… my timezone is est, but i try to be active as much as possible. I tend to reply around two to three times a week, depending on the time i have and how much work kicked by ass. that being said, i'm 100% ghost friendly! just please give me a heads up before doing so, the last thing i want is to end on a sour note.
β˜… in terms of my writing, i prioritize character/dynamic and plot above all else. quality over quantity. that being said, my writing falls between semi-lit and novella, between 500-1200+ words. i typically like to mirror the length of my partners, but the more interest i have for a plot/character, the more i tend to write. anything but one-liners for the sake of the story.
β˜… my writing preference is third person, past tense only. first person feels too much like my high school diary and second person makes me feel like I'm following a cookbook smh.
β˜… communication is key for me. i really love talking to partners, whether that's about our characters, getting to know one another, extending the plot, etc. promise i don't bite. i don't like to be too serious outside of in character posts, i love cracking jokes about our characters, sharing memes and headcanons, making playlists and pinterest boards, aesthetics, and the like!
β˜… in most rp settings, i lean towards writing male/nonbinary/queer characters! as a member of the lgbtqia+, i’m comfortable writing regardless of the pairing and encourage you to share your preferences! that being said, i enjoy diversity in my writing and regardless of the genre, making my characters feel genuine.
β˜… i LOVE writing up side characters and using them to help pad out our own characters and to add to the rp itself. i think that it adds dimension to the story-telling aspect of writing and helps me get more involved with the rp.

. . . ABOUT YOU !

here's what i'd love from possible partners!

β˜† please be at least eighteen years old. despite being something of a "new adult" myself, this rule is enforced for comfort reasons and the sake of possible dark/mature topics that could be explored.
β˜† a minimum of at least one post per week. again, i understand that life can get in the way of writing, and as long as you're honest with me, this rule is completely flexible. i just ask that you do the same for me.
β˜† be able to chat ooc with me! dms to me that simply state "i'd like to rp blah blah blah" and contain no substance or introduction on your part or talk of any of your interests will probably be deleted. sorry. if i feel like we're not compatible, or can't have a conversation, i probably won't be interested. i also tend to prefer talking over discord (and rp over rpn preferably), but anything can be arranged!
β˜† i prefer writing with realistic face claims and/or written descriptions only. if you prefer using artistic and anime-style face claims (other than for plots involving fandom animes), we likely won't mesh. character sheets are heavily encouraged (but not needed!) and i will likely be making my own as well.
β˜† looking for someone who can mirror my writing or provide a hefty two paragraphs at the least. other than that, as long as we can respect each other's boundaries, we can create something great!

77f4734bb408dadced40ee7905810b1f.jpg

. . . FANDOMS !
β•° below are fandoms i'd be interested in exploring!

❍ HARRY POTTER β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜†
oc x oc, canon x oc ( doubling encouraged ! )
οΉ’ wordbank: golden trio era, stomach clenching laughter, opposite houses, team spirit, pining, ill-timed proclamations, stupid decisions, love at five hundredth sight, being too far in to go back.
β•° canons i can write for you will be discussed in dms!

❍ ATTACK ON TITAN β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜† β˜†
fair warning, i have not seen the second half of the final episode yet. regardless, i'm looking for someone to write as jean against an oc of mine.
β•° canons i can write for you: eren, armin, sasha, connie, and more!

❍ FNAF β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜†
oc x oc, with a plot established in the lore of the games/movies
β•° this plot can be discussed through dms!

❍ DEATH NOTE β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜† β˜†
actively looking to write against someone writing as light during the yotsuba arc, or involving our characters in the mix somehow! or somewhere within the timeskip : )
β•° canons i can write for you: mello, misa, l, matsuda, etc!

more fandoms tba . . .

1e424e7a3e75f6aef89e5f5861329c17.jpg

. . . PLOTS
!
β•° below are some original plots i want to explore with ocs!

❍ SOMEWHERE IN BROOKLYN
heavily inspired by happy death day
groundhogs day, and edge of tomorrow

everyone is scared of death. there's an on-going thought in people's heads that keeps them wondering, what really happens after one dies? although many humans have come up with different theories, no one knows where you go after you pass away, and it's doubtless that no one ever will. death is nothing at all. it's a moment where you can finally relax, there's nothing to stress about anymore, why should i be out of mind because i am out of sight? all is well. nothing is hurt; nothing is lost.

our muses wake up on an ordinary day for them, a wednesday, to be exact. they wake up to the same alarm as yesterday. nothing is changed; nothing is lost. despite not wanting to go over this day again, they get up from their bed and go to the nearest mirror. twenty-three hours. twenty-three hours until they're forced to relive the same day over and over until they figure out who murdered them.

NOTE - sorry for being vague! basically, these are two college students with seemingly zero connection to one another find themselves crossing paths with each other throughout the same day- only to be murdered by the same person. at the start of the rp, they think that their murders are some bad dream, but as the day starts to repeat itself over and over, they realize they keep running into one another for a reason. eventually, the pair team up to try to take down the murderer together. I am absolutely in love with this premise and would love to explore their strangers to partners dynamic, as well and plot how they're connected, who the killer is, etc.

❍ SNOW BOOTS
cheesy, hallmark-esque
β•± christmas romance!
when big city lawyer, muse a, travels to bethel, west virginia to help an old acquaintance, they finds themself at odds with a stunning, star-studded local innkeeper (muse b) who gets all worked up and claims that they are their lover when in the presence of their ex.

startled and somewhat enamored, they agree to fictitiously date them to spite their awful ex-boyfriend, because they themself are in need of a plus one to a wedding back in new york where their ex-wife will be showcased, and arguably the center of attention, on the arm of a man they absolutely loatheβ€”their former firm partner.

when the lines start to get muddled, the pair find themselves at a standstill. torn between the mind and the heart. properly terrified, they attempt to navigate through their abrupt feelings only to end up right back where they started. the place they despise the most.

alone.

original plots to be added . . .

2.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back