• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 〝 Aren't the stars so pretty? 〞⌈Fandom RP Search⌋

abadon

Hiya, I'm Abadon or Don, I'm 22 24 now and I use they/he prns! I've been rping for a decent few years now, and I consider myself semi-lit to lit!
I reply at least once a week, and if I can't reply as frequently as that I'll let you know.
On my own, I can usually get out at least 3-5 decent paragraphs. If I'm inspired heavily, it can be more. I usually just match my partner's length if I can.
Oc x canon is preferred, oc x oc is great too, and I'm hesitant on canon x canon but might be talked into it.
Dark themes are fine.
We don't need to have canon chars, we can play with the universe itself with ocs.
[ Edit - So, it's been a few years... I lost this account when I lost my old computer, but
I recently got everything back, and I finally got access! I know it's been a while but
I am back for good. I apologize to anyone I never ended up replying to, and while I doubt
anyone will see it, if we used to chat and you want to try again, I'd be more than happy to! So...
I'm back! I'll update this and keep it updated now. ]
Last updated : April 4th, 2024

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───​

Stuff for my partner :
- Over 18, I'm 24 so this is just for comfort.
- LGBT friendly. All of my characters are LGBT in some way and I am as well.
- Willing to world build and talk things out! It's fun to have someone to gush over ocs and worlds with!
- If we're doing oc x canon, be willing to double, as I will do the same for you.
- If you have triggers, let me know! I am fine with and enjoy dark themes, so if you don't, just tell me and we can stray away from anything you're not comfortable with!
- There's no set minimum on how much you need to write or reply, so don't feel pressured to be doing something with me daily. Mental health and real life come first.
- I'm ghost friendly, but I understand if you're not.
- OOC talk isn't necessary, but it is nice!
- Please understand that I am ND and will pendulum between hyperfocusing and struggling to focus. I also go through AU ideas like candy, but I'll always come back to our main rp.

Fandoms! Under each spoiler is the characters I am willing to play and characters I'd like for oc x canon. There may be more I'm forgetting,
so if someone you want isn't here, just ask!

BNHA
Can play
Midoriya
Bakugou
Todoroki
Denki
Shinsou
Momo
Uraraka
Tsu
Iida
Mina
Toga
Twice
Mr. Compress
Overhaul
Shigaraki
Dabi
Hawks
Mirko
Mei
Iida
Kendou
Fatgum
Aizawa
Endeavor
Sero
Tokoyami

Would Like
Todoroki
Shinsou
Iida
Monoma
Denki
Kirishima
Kaibara

The Walking Dead Game
Can Play
Lee
Kenny
Bonny
Javier
Jesus
Violet
Louis
Marlon
Eleanor
Tripp
Ava
Gabe
Mariana
Ben

Would Like
Kenny
David
Javier
Louis
Marlon
Tripp

Future Diary
Can Play
Yuno
Yuki
Akise
Minene
Kurusu
Marco
Hinata
Kosaka
Ooshima
Nonosaka

Would like
Yuno
Akise
Ooshima
Marco

The Last of Us
Can Play
Joel
Tommy
Ellie
Dina
Jesse
Abby
Owen
Marlene

Would Like
Abby
Joel
Jesse
Owen

Ouran Highschool Host Club
Can Play
Kyoya
Tamaki
Mori
Haruhi
Hikaru
Kaoru
Honey

Would Like
Tamaki
Hikaru
Kaoru
Nekozawa

Can Play
Zuko
Sokka
Azula
Aang
Katara
Jet

Would Like
Sokka
Zuko
Hakoda

Horror movies
Can play
Billy Loomis
Stu Macher
Michael Myers
Jason Vorhees
Leatherface
Bo Sinclair
Vincent Sinclair
Lester Sinclair
Brahms Heelshire
Billy Lenz
Asa Emory
Norman Bates (Psycho)

Would Like
Brahms Heelshire
Bo Sinclair
Vincent Sinclair
Asa Emory
Stu Macher
Candyman

There's probably more I'm forgetting, but I'll add them as I go! Thank you for reading my post and have a good day! <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back