• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Romance? Any genders!

Dru

who knows
Well hello.

I'm interested in 1x1 romance, with any gender combination. (Note, however, that I'm slightly inexperienced with MxM)

• I don't really care about post length. If you do, please tell me, so I can adjust accordingly!
  • For me, grammar is not the be-all end-all, but your writing needs to be legible. If you care a lot about grammar, again, please tell me.
  • Everything PG-13, of course.

I'm most interested in slice-of-life romance, however, fantasy romance works really well too!

I can also do fandoms! Fandoms I'm in and would be willing to roleplay include but are not limited to:

The Hunger Games, The Mortal Instruments, Panic! at the Disco, and Fall Out Boy. Ask about a fandom if you wanna roleplay it! :)

I hope to roleplay with you soon!

Fiore said:
Have you watched The Walking Dead? (:
My watching of the Walking Dead is complicated. I've watched most of season 3, 4, and 5, but nothing before or after haha. so to answer your question, kind of? I could do an au if it didnt heavily rely on the show plot. ( :P )( :P )

JustAnotherFadeAway said:
If you're interested, I'd love to do a mxm roleplay with you ^_^
claty said:
Hi! I'm interested in
Hunger Games

College

Boarding school

High school
Sure! PM me so we can work out details? Or I'll PM you lol

I would be interested in The Mortal Instruments . ^^ (And would you like to double?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back