• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings "Aphrodite and the Journalist" Modern Greek Myth rp (CLOSED)

BloodOfNature

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm Everest!
I enjoy lots of things but animals and found family dynamics are top tier for me!! I write almost any genre but I don't write romance as a focal point or any nsfw in RPs. I write 3rd person past tense and write 5+ sentences per paragraph and 2 to 3 (rarely 4+) paragraphs per RP response. I'd prefer if you can write similarly! I have an idea of what we could write which I'll put below as well. I am very LGBTQ+ and mental health friendly as I am a mentally ill LGBTQ+ person. You should be at least friendly with those topics! Also, please be 18+ as I am 21. I can write on discord or on this site.

• Aphrodite and the Journalist - Found family / Slice of life / Modern Fantasy
    This story will be about a journalist (your character) of a small local newspaper who meets the Goddess Aphrodite (played by me) in a coffee shop. They interview her and she learns of the journalist's broken heart and declares she's going to mend their love life and find a soulmate for them. And she's determined to do whatever it takes to find this person's true love.
    Just as the dawn of January 1st 2029 broke, and light began to fill the air, an unknown boat was spotted just out of Canadian boarders in international water. No country or cruise claimed the boat, so fishermen decided to do further investigation themselves, only to pick up static on the radio. As their concern grew for potential people on said boat, they drew closer and boarded what they noticed the boat's name to be, Golden Olympia.

Chills ran down the spines of the fishermen as they found no captain, no crew, engines off, and no passengers. Like the impressively massive boat was abandoned for little to no reason, and everything on it had vanished despite it seeming to be in good condition. Until they got to the cargo bay. Hundreds of crates, all with the same rectangle appearance. The fishermen were baffled, it was absurd. Upon the discovery of what resided in each box, the crew quickly dragged the Golden Olympia to shore and docked, bringing each crate to the closest hospital as soon as possible.

When they got there, the crew talked loudly over one another as they attempted to explain themselves. The nurses weren't sure if this was a prank, until the first box was cracked open for them. Gasps filled the room as hospital staff laid eyes on a woman, at least 7 feet tall and more beautiful than a sunset with light ivory skin, golden hair to her knees and large rose gold and clear diamond pieces adorned the fresh hay her nude frame laid upon.

A nurse stepped forward and softly touched her warm forehead. Soon, each box was opened and each giant being rushed to be examined. It took 30 days before the first being stirred, her golden hair perfectly groomed despite laying for who knows how long, and her ocean blue eyes gazing at the nurse who was in shock

“It's about time you woke up..” the nurse laughed joyfully. The tall, gorgeous woman smiled with the joy of ten thousand love letters.
    “It is,” she replied, “My name is Aphrodite. Pleasure to meet your acquaintance.”

……..

A year passed since the beings awoke. Some were kind, some were aggressive, and all of them were powerful. But none of them had recollection of their past beyond who they were. Still, each human treated them as higher than royalty, rightfully so. They were Gods, after all.
In this RP Aphrodite and the journalist will not fall in love, but rather become best friends and help each other through life's struggles.

Please note I am looking for a Long-Term RP, where we're friends not just RP partners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back