• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Another Survival RP!

Are you thinking of joining?

• Thinking?! I am joining!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• No

• Total voters

AzileQueen

One Thousand Club

45Svq6s.png

The Crowning— — — — — Remnant

AygzSap.gif

To survive, stick together, stay away from the Wall, and most importantly: don't go out at night.

This has always been the motto for citizens of Daze, a city in Aventurine—the last place on Earth inhabited by humans since they can remember. This Post-Apocalyptic-futuristic world has gravity-defying vehicles that run on sunlight and AIs with the personality of a human being, albeit few there are. The technological invisible barrier surrounding their large country is called the Wall, protecting them from what's outside. The Walkers are their enemy—and most likely the reason why they are so few to begin with. Though typically only the insane or criminal see them(from the outside, where they meet their doom), the occasional guard will see a glimpse of beady, devilish red eyes complete with the body of a humped black thing with fur. They prowl around the Wall—almost like they know it's there—but they can't enter with what the electrocute system. Technology has, obviously, advanced quite a bit, and scientists said they would invent something that could win them the favor they need in this silent war. However, it's been over a decade since that promise was spoken, and no fruit has come from it.

Then, it happens. The Wall blinks off in the middle of the night; the first time ever. What happens in just a few minutes is horrific. Screams of people being eaten alive can be heard in the outer ring, and no one can do anything about them but flee from Daze. Those who survived try to stay in groups and stay safe, but they are mauled in the night. Now, people manipulate others or kill them just to survive, contradicting their once inspiring motto. It's safer to trek alone than in a group nowadays. Nevertheless, you are different. People die left and right at the claws of the Walkers, but you don't. In fact, you kill the Walkers. How?—you have powers. You are the product of the science invention once promised. You are the hope of mankind.

You know that you aren't the only one. There are others like you, and you know where they are: "the land of no moon and stars." This message is imprinted in your mind like a long lost memory now found, and you know your feet can take you there—wherever "there" is.

A sinister force is racing towards everyone, and a secret kept in the dark for so long will unfold. With the people scattered and dropping like flies, will you wander alone? Or will you decide to go to your suggested destination?

45Svq6s.png

Questions— — — & Answers

I will state the questions that I presume will pop into everyone's heads, but if there are any that aren't here that you have asked, I'll add it in~

• Q: If Aventurine is highly advanced, wouldn't the people be able to kill off the Walkers with futuristic gun-thingies?

• A: No, for the Walkers, too, are highly advanced and can't be killed by just any weapon—futuristic or no. On a side note, Daze isn't as futuristic—the least, in fact—as the other handful of highly advanced cities. (I'll add a map.)

• Q: What kind of powers will the lab rats have?

• A: Nothing too flashy—like having the ability to fly. I'd want the powers to be something that can actually kill—or protect yourself from—a Walker. I.E: Enhanced strength, Paralysis inducement, Element manipulation, etc.

• Q: Is this going to have a bunch of people? How detailed will it be?

• A: Probably not. There will be a select few(most likely first come first serve) to be the science experiments and the rest to be humans. Though I'm looking for literate signups(it doesn't matter how long it is), I don't expect people to post one thousand words a post—so, this will be casual.

• Q: Will this be realistic or anime?

• A: Anime~

• Q: How many people do you need before you throw the rp out there?

• A: Mmmmmaybe eight. I don't know.

• Q: Is so-and-so power too OP?

• A: If you feel it is too OP, add a weakness or two.

• Q: What roles will there be?

• A: Normal humans, the science experiments, and AIs(I might have a specific role for them[as a guide/guardian for the science experiments, maybe]).

Joining:

Last edited by a moderator:
RedLikeRoses said:
You want detailed peeps? Ya tagged the wrong girl.
Well, I think I'll accept players below semi. It all just depends on the signups, I believe. I don't mind if your posts are five paragraphs long or three sentences long. But, thanks for looking! ovo

labyrinthecho said:
Well, I think I'll accept players below semi. It all just depends on the signups, I believe. I don't mind if your posts are five paragraphs long or three sentences long. But, thanks for looking! ovo
I can write maybe three paragraphs on a good day (and that day is NOT today), but I'm comfortable with 1-2.

OOOh...Sounds nice. Some of the RPs I was in have died so this seems like a nice addition to my list.

The limit of players I need to be able to start this has reached(anyone else is still welcome to join), but I probably won't start this until the day after tomorrow because I have yet to make the rules and everything. XDD

Thanks everyone!

As a wild Ninja of RpN you have made me bite the bait....i thus shall join this RP if its still open,beautiful indeed yes..

I have a question:

will thus RP have a end? seems it dose and rather curiuse

So I'm joining because your avartar is Levi/Gajeel. No other reason what so ever.

Well, no. I lied, that's a plus. I would love to join! Just lemme know if there's still space!

Want to join.

At the very least it would be an interesting read.

Yonsisac said:
As a wild Ninja of RpN you have made me bite the bait....i thus shall join this RP if its still open,beautiful indeed yes..
I have a question:

will thus RP have a end? seems it dose and rather curiuse
Probably—or, at least I'll try. px

Users who are viewing this thread

Back