• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Another) Soul Eater RP (Interest Check)

Tricksterfied

The Shipping Queen
Short version: A train wreck of an idea for Soul Eater. <3

Long Version:

You might be tired of these, but eh...

Hi, Hi, call me Tricksterfied, please! Thank you for taking an interest in this... adventure.

So, my friends and I are building something pretty sweet for you guys. A Soul Eater RP. It's pretty laid back, but it might get complicated, so before I start the tedious writing, I'd like to see if you guys are interested.

Because, this roleplay will pit you against other great minds. You’ll be creating characters who will pick a side, and you’ll be using their abilities to progress further in the roleplay.

Each side, The School and the Kishin Eggs, will have missions to go on. Bosses to fight. And, eventually, you’ll get to the heart of the matter:

The Kishin, A-

Yeah, him.

Will you live to destroy him with your own hand, or will you stay long enough to help him in his quest for Madness?

It’s up to you.

Please feel free to respond if you like the idea, and we hope to see you soon! ^u^

------

So, what can you DO in this RP?

Glad you asked! You're going to...

- Be making Good Guys! (Bystanders, Meisters, Weapons)

- Be making BAD guys? (Witches, Kishin Eggs, and... Cultists?)

- Explore the DWMA in America, eventually moving to the one you know and love...

- Destroy Kishins that hatched from Ancient burial grounds!

- Explore a world… after you’re DEAD.

- (Possibly) Revive your character at the peak of insanity…

- And, eventually, end this roleplay, with only ONE side remaining!

------

Quick things:

-This will be an AU version, and some main characters are considered dead and/or MIA.

-The roleplay contains some dynamics that will cause changes in character. (EX: Insanity and or Death.) It’s important that your character does not have any factors that could prevent this. (I.e Godmodding, Immortality, ect.)

-Powers and abilities, such as Black Blood and Grigori Souls, will be limited. If you REALLY want a character to have these, please feel free to message and / or comment with what you want. I’ll try to build a limit around them, but we’ll limit these two two people per power / ability.

-Due to the nature of this RP, I’ll have two people helping me out while keeping everyone happy.

------

AH, Yes, thank you kind souls! >w< This will surely be an adventure for the ages.

I'm so excited, that I'll start typing in the documents right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back