Anime & Manga Anime + Historical Figure + Artistic Freedom = Sexiest Man/Woman Alive

Stale Biscuit

The OG Bread Boi
Like is it just me, or does anime just make historical figures the hottest/cutest people in the world?
Example: All of Bungou Stray Dogs.
THIS IS NOT THE FYODOR DOSTOEVSKY I KNOW!
Do9HfAkVsAUxyej.jpg

PS: This is just me joking, but I do find this hilarious.

I can not disagree given that one of my main fandoms Hakuouki is based on historical figures too. 😅

The Kdrama Live Up To Your Name made Dr. Heo Im quite attractive lol.

I can not disagree given that one of my main fandoms Hakuouki is based on historical figures too.
Oh of course. Hot for no reason. However, to be fair, I've never seen a show about the Shinsengumi or anyone living in the Sengoku period to not be hot. I used to be so into Hakuouki too, so I understand completely.

The Kdrama Live Up To Your Name made Dr. Heo Im quite attractive lol.
I've never seen it ... but I believe you. It's not historically accurate unless they're handsome.

The Fate franchise would like to know your location
As much money as I've spent on the franchises' mobile game, they should have my number on speed dial, so they'll find me for sure.

I've noticed that despite the shaven head top (chonmage) that was popular among samurai for several hundred years, you very very rarely see a samurai character with that hairstyle, even ones based on historical figures who would have had one.

I am actually very glad for this, because while it is inaccurate, those shaven top haircuts are about the most aesthetically unappealing hairdos ever devised by humankind.

Also yay Hakuoki for hot historical figures! (Hijikata had a reputation for being extremely hot irl and there are photos of Kondo where he's not terrible looking.)

Never seen fate, but I have seen seven deadly sins, and uh, my man Arthur and my girl Merlin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back