• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Anima

Isabella

Years after a great war, the man we live on has been shriveled to five small continents four representing the points of a compass, the fifth in the center with the waters around it in the common Bermuda triangle kind of setting. The war was simple guns and artillery then leading to nuclear. At the moment, the majority of the human race was gone, then a small group divided themselves to the four points each point being what was left of the land on the planet. The rest of the world, now mixed with the DNA of animals from species of all around the world, some very seldom to others being the actual animal except for the human behavior. Sea towns grew, their foundations, large pillars attached to the bottoms of the sea, they grew and thrived, as well as cities made under the sea. Most people wanting to live peacefully. Their food coming from the four points farmed by the humans and some Anima that had decided to join them. Anima, that is what they were named. The ships being their transportation, rogues flew the black flag pirating ships of passengers and money, the only way to survive was to fight if you sailed. Their king was noble though with no name nor form given to the public the confidant was the real form of power. As well as the Law of Emilia saying no Anima shall harm a human, the same to the humans to the Anima. It was signed by the ancient humans and Anima at the time and whoever broke that law was sentenced to death or exile to the center continent. However, the true inhibitor of the continent, was an Anima that can not be stopped by the royal army alone, according to the people of Greek culture, the creature is the characteristics and attributes of Hades, eyes the color of blood and hair as the darkest flame in the world, this Anima seeks the world. Beware for it deceives all, it changes its shape and form the every time. It has no name.

Join into the kingdom of Anima where piracy lives, a king with no name reigns, a place where the only winters are in the north and south, and where the prime objective is to either defeat and become the new alias as Hades, or rule the kingdom with the navy of thousands of soldiers. The choice is up to you.

Well...

I just got rained on by one freaking cloud that followed me home! Then I got hissed at by 2 geese and then I slammed my foot into the door. I also burnt the last morsel of food in my house. I stubbed my toe tripping over my bed, then I broke my calculator, moving my bed. A bird pooped on me, I fell 4 times today (twice on cornet, once on marble and once on wood.) I found out I had homework due yesterday and I got bitten by a horde of mosquitoes. I have some bad luck today.

I know someone who is taking online classes. He's in track with me. So, anyways, he has missed the last couple of meets because he has to catch up with all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back