• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings And I'm closing this off again (closed)

pompano

Fear The Sea
Alright, I'm looking for taking on only one more role play for now. Hopefully something catches your eye~

A quick about me:
- I'm 19
- I write around two paragraphs for a reply by default however will happily write less or more.
- I value my side characters just as much as the mains
- I work or do school every day of the week so the time I can write is limited. I will still try to always reply every day however.
-I am in the pacific time zone too so I also tend to reply fairly late compared to most other peoples time zones.
- I like my romance but only if there is time and reson for it <3
- I'll happily double and if you want to have a paring that isn't mxm as a second that is okay with me <3

pairings:
- Vampire Servant x Human Master
(I have several plot ideas for this and would love to chat about it but the general idea is that in exchange for serving a human master the vampire receives blood as part of the contract. I would prefer to play the vamp and would be playing a dominate role as such.)
- Pirate x Captive Pirate
- Pirate x Merman
- Musician x Another Character (I have vague plot ideas, I wanted to play the Musician but the other could also be a musician. I also don't know much about music so it wont be like... super technical)
- Feel free to suggest your own plots or parings <3

Last edited:
Oh gosh: a pirate crew comes across a siren and captures "her", they know that sirens are supposed to use feminine charm to attract the pirates, so your character interacts with them personally, being gay. Turns out that the siren is a cute guy and has your pirate in his clutches already~
Mainly he just wants to see what human life is like, no sacrifices or reckless death.

Hello hello! I'm on mobile right now so I won't make too fancy of a search right now, but I'll have enough to see if I can find a new partner or two~

A quick about me:
- I'm 19
- I write around two paragraphs for a reply by default however will happily write less or more.
- I value my side characters just as much as the mains
- I work or do school every day of the week so the time I can write is limited. I will still try to always reply every day however.
- I like my romance but only if there is time and reson for it <3
- I'll happily double and if you want to have a paring that isn't mxm as a second that is okay with me <3

Now pairings:
- Vampire x Human (I have a vague plot idea for this in which in exchange for serving a human master the vampire recives blood as part of the contract. I would prefer to play the vamp and would be playing a dominate role as such- but changes are always welcome.)
- Pirate x Captive Pirate
- Pirate x Merman
- Human Hybrid/ Monster x Human

Feel free to suggest ideas too I'm always open ears. Well that is all for now till I can get on my computer.
I am interested in the Vampire x Human idea!

All of you feel free to shoot me a pm! I will happily try to start something with everyone.

I wont be taking on anymore rps beyond those who have already commented quiet yet sense I don't want to take more than I can chew.

All of you feel free to shoot me a pm! I will happily try to start something with everyone.

I wont be taking on anymore rps beyond those who have already commented quiet yet sense I don't want to take more than I can chew.
I sent the pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back