• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Alternate Reality (Open)

Seabiscuit

Long Shot Legend
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This world was a normal place. No magic, no princesses stuck up in towers with dragons guarding them and no creepy vampires watching teenager girls sleep. Was, I say, because one day this all very much changed.

It's hard to pinpoint when or where exactly the first Appearance was.

There may not have even been witnesses to it at the time.

But out of the blue, the world had changed. The mundane had become the magcal, but not out of gradual evolution, but a sudden tear in our reality, in space and time.

People started reporting fictional characters and items popping up out of nowhere - a granny appeared on TV claiming she saw The Road Runner outside her carehome, a janitor called the police when Bart Simpson allegedly popped up in a school, and someone had anonymously handed the police a lightsaber - and controversies started brewing.

At first the governments of the world were in denial, but as this phenomenon is steadily growing out of hand and more anecdotes are popping up, it's harder to deny that our reality has changed.

Roles
Original characters - people of this world, either:

People trying to cover the phenomenon up,
People outside of the government who'll experience this phenomenon.

Canon characters who show up in this reality. (Any fandom, but they might have to get nerfed if their powers are too absurdly, well... powerful.)

Rules
Ask to join with the roles and what fictional character(s) you'll be joining as.
Please wait to have your characters accepted.
Try to join as both original and existing characters, if possible.
Only one person can play the same fictional character. However, if a player becomes inactive, the fictional character becomes available to play once more.
Violence and cussing allowed.
No godmodding, no Mary Sue/Gary Stus, no controlling characters other people play and no killing without permission.
You don't need a profile for your canon character, but you do for your original character. That being said, I would prefer it if you had a sheet made for Canon characters as well.
Please be respectful to each other outside of the role(s) you're playing.
Finally, all RPN rule apply too

Last edited:
I’d really enjoy something like this. If i had to choose who I’d like to pluck out of the fictional world for this, I’d go with Marie Korbel and Patricia Watson from Skullgirls, Patty Martin and Minami Iwasaki from Lucky Star, Nia Teppelin from Gurren Lagann, Sugar from One Piece, The Beast from Over The Garden Wall, and Nene Romanova from Bubblegum Crisis (1987)

I also have a character who I drag around for most settings and adapt named Alice. You’re not opposed to me playing an LGBT character right?

I’d really enjoy something like this. If i had to choose who I’d like to pluck out of the fictional world for this, I’d go with Marie Korbel and Patricia Watson from Skullgirls, Patty Martin and Minami Iwasaki from Lucky Star, Nia Teppelin from Gurren Lagann, Sugar from One Piece, The Beast from Over The Garden Wall, and Nene Romanova from Bubblegum Crisis (1987)

I also have a character who I drag around for most settings and adapt named Alice. You’re not opposed to me playing an LGBT character right?
Not at all! I am always open to LGBTQ characters!

Id be up for this, would likely focus on 1 or 2 characters so i can give them more focus and not get overwhelmed/watered down.

Ideas for characters are FF14 Zenos, Type-Moon Barghest, SF6 Juri or Arcane Jinx

Id be up for this, would likely focus on 1 or 2 characters so i can give them more focus and not get overwhelmed/watered down.

Ideas for characters are FF14 Zenos, Type-Moon Barghest, SF6 Juri or Arcane Jinx
Makes sense. I'll have the character thread up a bit.

i'm also potentially interested in this - there's been a lack of good crossover roleplays in my writing endeavors and i have a few canons i've been itching to write for. are powerful characters allowed so long as they aren't, you know, throwing that power around willy nilly and making it unfun for everybody else?

i'm also potentially interested in this - there's been a lack of good crossover roleplays in my writing endeavors and i have a few canons i've been itching to write for. are powerful characters allowed so long as they aren't, you know, throwing that power around willy nilly and making it unfun for everybody else?
I guess so. In my experience, most GMs wouldn't allow over powered characters, but I guess as long as the power(s) are used for a good reason and not for the fun of it, I don't see an issue.

Marking this roleplay closed to new players! If you expressed interest but haven't posted character(s) yet, please remember to do so soon!

Marking this roleplay closed to new players! If you expressed interest but haven't posted character(s) yet, please remember to do so soon!
I'm too late! I was interested in joining.
In case it bevomes open again I would love to play as Zenitsu Agatsuma, Nezuko Kamado,Muichiro Tokito and Gyutaro,all from Demon Slayer.

I'm too late! I was interested in joining.
In case it bevomes open again I would love to play as Zenitsu Agatsuma, Nezuko Kamado,Muichiro Tokito and Gyutaro,all from Demon Slayer.
I might reopen it if a few people don't post their characters soon.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 you might be in luck. I've yet to see the others post anything on the main thread, and I posted a reminder to them. If they choose to not respond, I will reopen this.

Hello. Is this still accepting? I have an OC id like to use from the MTG universe. He is an earth elemental who just became a planes walker. Do you think such a thing would fit this verse?

IMG_1475.jpeg

It looks like I was also too late, but on the off chance that it ever reopens, I would like to call dibs on:

Gaius from BBC’s Merlin

Franziska von Karma from the Ace Attorney series

& Philippa Eilhart from the Witcher series (primarily the video games)

It looks like I was also too late, but on the off chance that it ever reopens, I would like to call dibs on:

Gaius from BBC’s Merlin

Franziska von Karma from the Ace Attorney series

& Philippa Eilhart from the Witcher series (primarily the video games)
It's open again. Please remember to post your characters in the character sheets thread.

Also interested. Perhaps the Earth-30847 Punisher can get free from his universe and raise some holy hell in the crime-infested alleys of this new world.

Also interested. Perhaps the Earth-30847 Punisher can get free from his universe and raise some holy hell in the crime-infested alleys of this new world.
Well, it's still open if you want to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back