• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A zombie RP of massive proportions

Would be very interested :).

Have never joined a zombie rp before but I have been interested for a while.

Are these mutations like in Dying light Or something, much, more sinister?

tumblr_njs2e5XXH51tkhgijo1_500.gif

Oh, and can someone show me a picture of a Dredge perhaps?

Wonderful, we're working on getting the RP up soon. Ran into a few complications.
Also there are no pics of the Dredge unless @Jarkov Malachai has had one drawn.

And haven't actually played that game, so I couldn't tell you. But they will be sinister.

Ah crap, Dead Island/Dead Rising style zombies.  I'm not so sure about starting off in a static location myself... :/   Usually when I do a zombie RP, I like to start with traveling to a particular place ("safe haven") before either being forced to hunker down or finding out that said safe haven is gone or was never safe and now need to establish a new base/actual safe haven, or something.  With Dead Space it was all about escape, which appealed to me... :|

Sorry if I'm being pretty picky, but one of the main attractions for me in regards to zombie RP is the travel/nomad aspect of it.

That's not out of the question. You won't be forced to be one of the first five in the camp. You can easily start outwards.

If you so desire, although I mentioned on the OP of this thread that the actual goal of the RP was to create a simulated zombie apoc situation outside of Indianapolis, as in you could do anything within reason.

Oh, okay.  Feel free to tag/invite me then.  I'll at the very least check it out :)  

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I also ask how characters are made in roleplays now? there isn't a tab nor link or anything else that I can see.

Also, please invite/tag once it's done as the above had said.

Oooh gonna throw myself in here if y'all are still accepting people, this sounds like my kinda jam

please ignore @BloodyKharma he is being loco as always. Unless I could maybe be the npc zombies. That sounds like fun. Ripping everyone to shreds haha.

please ignore @BloodyKharma he is being loco as always. Unless I could maybe be the npc zombies. That sounds like fun. Ripping everyone to shreds haha.

No can do, but you can make an asshole character that kills people for supplies and shit. 

Well I guess if they are dead it isn't really stealing.  People don't need chocolate in the afterlife :)

True true, looting is mostly what he does I guess if you want to get technical, though another, more generous term might be scavenging ^_^  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back