• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
C8C55883-616A-4E9A-A74A-72223DD680C1.gif
tyrone thumped the table in dismay, “c’mon sis just set’ta tyres!” he stuck out his bottom lip like a pleading toddler, “they won’t miss ‘em! besides,” he growled, “they won’t around fer long.” he, unlike some of his siblings, had no problem in voicing his distaste for the muscano’s. they were nothing like them. so prim and proper. too wrapped up in business. he never liked that Italians. after what happened in the war, he saw all of them as cowards, scum. along with those feckin’ anglos. and the germans...ty didn’t like a lot of people but he almost hated the Italians more than the English. he groaned and fell back into the chair, knowing he wouldn’t win this fight. he’d already gotten into a shouting match with saoirise about this. all he’d had to show for it was quite a few pan shaped bruises and a sense of guilt. his older sister was good at that. making you feel guilt and pain.
as soon as the hands were placed on his shoulders, he knew who it was. ty leant back and tapped his cheek, “c’mon baby doll, you haven’t given us’sa kiss all evenin’” he smirked, “anyone else would think you don’t love a drunk bastard like me.” he loosened his tie and undid a few buttons, “and who says i’m easy to handle? i’m harder to handle than the jerries.” he was joking of course but in his drunken state he didn’t really care.
he turned to face his best friend, “soft? SOFT?!” he bared his teeth, “i’ll have ye know a man can spend all the time he wants with his lass.” he smirked, “you’ll understand once you get one.” he waved him off, “you carry on, i’ll be with ye in a sec. ci, make sure he doesn’t cheat.” he added, completely ignoring the fact that his sister had other much more important things to do.

mentions: Arcanist Arcanist wendy wendy Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
mood: drunk, slightly annoyed, exasperated

Fiona Hughes

Fiona rolled her eyes as Saoirse told her about not getting a boyfriend. "I am a Hughes lady, y'know," said Fiona, taking another sip of her drink. "I can handle myself." And she could, but she tended to view the world through rose-colored glasses. Even though she was well aware of what her family did, she still saw it as more romantic and glamorous, rather than dangerous. Even the relationship between Saoirse and Gianni was something that she saw as something out of a romance movie. Perhaps it was because she had no part in the business itself and her the only relationships she experienced were those on screen. "I'm tougher than I look and I'm not a baby anymore." She sat up a little straighter and crossed her ankles together, trying to make herself seem a little older. But it didn't help that as she did so, she accidentally kicked off one of her black kitten-heeled shoes.

As she saw Tommie with his girlfriend, she hopped off the bar and made her way over to them, her drink discarded, slipping her shoe back on as she did so. As she was walking towards them, she sent a few flirtatious smiles. Seeing Tommie having a girlfriend, did affirm a feeling of being left out, the only one of her siblings that wasn't in a relationship. While she had been excited when Ciara told her about her relationship with James, and sworn to secrecy because of it, it did make her want a relationship even more. And the secrecy of their relationship had only added to her romantic notions. "Hello," said Fiona brightly, holding her hand out to May. "I'm Fiona. It's so nice to meet you." She began speaking a mile a minute, rattling on questions. "How did you and Tommie meet? Have been together long? D'you think you're gonna get married?" Her one track mind didn't even register the quick change in Tommie's demeanor, so lost in her own thoughts.

( wendy wendy Arcanist Arcanist Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford )​

• Saoirse Hughes
    Location: Moore's Pub | Mentions: Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford GreedyBoy GreedyBoy Misty Gray Misty Gray
    Jeers and shouts of agreement had been made in response to Tyrone's comment of not even sparing one set of tyres, but the glare that flashed in Saoirse's eyes was enough for a few of them to can it. She had already had a conversation - or rather, a shouting match - with her brother on the matter of her getting married. Despite rough hustling with the man on it, the matter still lay unresolved and remained a bitter topic of conversation should it have been brought up. Shame, since the wedding had been a more pressing matter in the past few days. She doubt it would have ever been resolved. Tyrone was the only one out of most of these men to even voice what was an affront to the Hughes name in front of her.

"Not even a set, ye hear me, Ty?" Saoirse's tone was cutting, a hard one to differentiate from her usual daily routine as underboss. It was hard to seperate the two between home life and mafia life. The two were too closely intertwined, constantly rubbing up against the other and interrupting home life. "There's enough money bein' pumped into this wedding. I ain't dishin' out more just to fix a set of tyres." She saw her brother take a seat, knowing fine rightly the argument wouldn't be resolved here, else he get a pint glass chucked at his head. Saoirse was close to doing it on occasion. It was bad enough having to deal with her mother who similarly detested the idea of her marrying Gianni. She wondered how her Da would have taken it. Then again, he'd have probably decked anyone who came near her, so it didn't matter whether he was Italian or a Protestant for all she knew.

Saoirse stuck to the bar from then on, nursing that glass of whiskey. She knew at some point she would have to stop, else deal with a splitting hangover on the day of her own wedding. She had the hangover cure, one her father kept as a closely guarded secret in their family, but she preferred not to waste time. She had to catch most of those attending tomorrow and go over the same set of rules for making the day go somewhat successful, after all.

Ciara Anne Hughes
James was just as obvious with his staring as Ciara was, luckily her brothers were wrapped up so much in their own minds that they didn't take notice to lustful stares the pair were sending to eachother across the bar. "Miss Hughes! Pint of Guinness please love." A rather drunk man shouted from the other end of the bar. He was practically falling over as Ciara walked over too him "Don't you think you've had enough? You're supposed to be working security at Saoirse's wedding tomorrow." Ciara says in a docile tone hoping the drunkard would leave without a fuss. "Come on Ciara. Just one more?" He asked but Ciara shook her head refusing to serve the man as she was certain that with one more drink he'd start some sort of fight. The young women walked over the next man pulling a pint of the signature Irish ale for him which seemed to piss the drunkard off. "Why are you serving him before me?" He snapped harshly at Ciara who was choosing to ignore the drunkard instead of confronting him. "That'll be 3 dollars." Ciara says with a warm smile taking the payment walking back over to the till and sorting out the money. "Hey! I'm still waiting for my pint." The drunkard continued but once again Ciara paid no mind to him and served a pair of girls who were dressed to the nine. Ciara held a small conversation with them while making their fruity drinks as a few of the lads begun to start chatting them up.

"Don't ignore me bitch!" The drunkard snapped picking up one of the dirty pint glasses that sat on the bar and launching it at Ciara. The young women ducked the glass dodging her head and smashing on the back wall of the bar. A few drunk men cheered at the smashing of a glass while those who saw the situation just stared in shock. Ciara felt something warm roll down the back of her neck, she grabbed one of the towels from the bar and pressed it to the back of her neck as she looked at the drunk who seemed to register the gravity of what he'd just done, throwing a glass at the daughter of Sean Hughes in a pub full of men who worked for the Hughes family. Ciara sighed wiping the cut as she decided she wanted to spend the rest of the night with her family instead of serving a bunch of drunk men, after finding a replacement bar maid Ciara walked up to her sister "Don't you dare fight him, not on the night before your wedding." Ciara says to Saoirse before heading over to the rest of her family.

As Ciara sat down she immediately took Tyrone's seat next to May as he was already up ready to beat the drunkard to a pulp. She picked up Tyrone's leftover drink immediately taking a large swig. Ciara soon picked up on the atmosphere turning to Tommie who just seemed to be frozen, Ciara knew immediately what was happening. She wrapped her arms around Tommie so tightly that he would have trouble breathing "Tommie, You're okay." She spoke softly just so that he could hear "You're home". Both her brothers had been through so much in the war and they both seemed to have buried their trauma deep inside themselves. The war had royally fucked them up but Ciara wasn't going to let her brothers go through this alone, all the girls weren't going to let them go through this alone. They were a family and family never let you go through something alone. Ciara let go of Tommie and picked up Tyrone's glass taking another swig of the harsh liquid that burned her throat. "We can never have a night without drama can we." Ciara says with a small smile as she glanced at James. "I'm going to go to the bathroom and sort out this cut." Ciara says giving the 'look' to James as she rose from her seat and headed towards the bathroom but instead she went through the door that entered out into the back alley where she waited for James.

mentions: Saoirse ( Arcanist Arcanist ), Tyrone ( GreedyBoy GreedyBoy ), Tommie and James ( Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford ),

May Butler
May was certainly amazed by Fiona, she was so young but yet so beautiful. The young women also seemed to be excited about meeting May as she asked so may questions that May couldn't even keep up with them. "Well, It's a little bit of a long story about how I and Tommie met and I wouldn't want to bore you." May says taking a sip of her drink sheepishly but Fiona did not seem to be perturbed by that. "Well, Ciara and I met first at our reading and writing classes and we became friends. Ciara was normally walked home by somebody and one day it was Tommie who was walking Ciara home and we just begun chatting. Well, it was more like me chatting at Tommie because I was so nervous." May begun to explain not realising what was going on with Tommie. "He started picking Ciara up after her classes up more often and then he asked me out and then the rest is history." May says taking another sip of her drink. "I actually think Ciara set us up but she would never admit it." May explained to Fiona. "We've been together for a little over six months." May replied by when Fiona asked about marriage May slightly choked on her drink. She could definitely see herself walking down the aisle with Tommie but she wasn't sure where Tommie's head was at about marrying her.

Luckily the awkwardness between Fiona and May was literally shattered when the sound of a glass being broken surrounded the pub. "You alright Ciara?" May asked noticing Ciara walking over with an annoyed expression and holding a small towel to the back of her neck. Ciara didn't answer but instead took a swig of Tyrone's drink. Wait where did Tyrone go? This family sure was good at sneaking about. Ciara looked to Tommie and immediately wrapped her arms around him so tightly and that's when May noticed the fear in Tommie's eyes and how tightly he was holding his hand, she felt horrible for not noticing before but once Ciara sat back down May turned Tommie's face towards her own gently placing a innocent kiss tenderly on his lips. May didn't care if his family saw in that moment as her main priority was making sure that her boyfriend was okay "You okay babe?" May asks looking deeply into his eyes searching for a sign that he was okay.

mentions: Ciara, Fiona ( SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful ), Tommie ( Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford )

Enzo Muscano & Scarlett Costello
The Muscano Residence

1 & 2

No need to say that Lorenzo was becoming restless. These family dinners were dear to him, especially if he got to see all of them together, which was becoming pretty rare these days. But the wait seemed to be endless and for the youngest Muscano, it was less than enjoyable to just sit and yap about bullshit. If he at least could tease someone real nice, Scarlett preferably. She was the best target because she never got offended and always had a worthy reply. But she seemed to be engaged in a conversation with that Romano boy. Enzo didn't know a lot, knew that the pretty girl, his sister, was a friend of Bella's but other than that, niente. He tried to go for Gianni but he seemed to have his head elsewhere (well, no wonder, he was getting married) and didn't pick up. And the rest? Well, honestly, with his father sitting so close and the situation at hand, Enzo didn't dare.

Once they were all there, the food was on the table, looking devilishly delicious as always (because mamma's cooking was simply divine), Enzo lifted his glass and toasted with everyone else. "Salut." he mumbled quietly but couldn't help himself, thinking that the next day was going to turn into a shit show. The Irish girl better brought some bridesmaids. And hell of a god ones!

While Enzo was fantasizing about the bridesmaids hunt, Scarlett was in her own little world. People around were smiling, laughing, keeping the good talk going and she kept her face happy too. But the idea of a wedding meant something completely different to her. Scarlett understood how and why people were happy. The expression in Gianni's face said it all. But she couldn't help herself. Thinking about white dress and veil was making her sick and reaching for her gun. Until this very moment, the blonde regretted not putting a bullet through that cheating stronzo's head. But throughout the years, she has learned to wear a mask regarding the events like these.

Christiano had something about him. The flair with which he was answering everything she shot at him. So far, only Enzo was able to withstand her spitfire but with that little shithead, it was mostly just getting on each other's nerves. Christiano had something that Enzo lacked, at least according to Scarlett (though many ladies out there would argue this point), the charm. He always had something to say and though she kept her opinion a secret, he did it in a way that Scarlett considered attractive. Yet, she was still keeping him on an arm's length. "Well, thank you. If I didn't know you any better, I might think you were flirting with me." she smirked and refreshed her drink. The dinner has started and she turned her attention to the rest of the table as well.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Delphine Delphine Bloodshed Bloodshed Satone Satone Misty Gray Misty Gray Goonfire Goonfire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back