• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Tale of Two Crowns - Dark Fantasy/Drama RP

Bunesh

Filled with DETERMINATION
two boys from different royal families grew up alongside each other, as friends and rivals trying to always outdo the other, always promising to be the strongest and mightiest king, but childhood games are far different from grim reality.

Now young men, one finds his kingdom allied with a mighty conqueror who seeks to unite the bickering states under one ruler and flag, while the other kingdom opposes it. A kindness, the conqueror allows his ally to subdue their neighbor kingdom, pitting friend against friend, king against king, and only one can emerge victorious. A prince will find a man he called 'Uncle' dies, and his friend stricken with grief and bitterness as his kingdom is conquered by his once friend.

But a kingdom can't have two princes... and the new ruler is forced to do something radical to save the life of a young man he betrayed, an act which will unleash unforeseen chaos.

I would be playing the conquered prince, there is a very shocking twist coming up right out of the gate and I expect a lot of combat, drama, intrigue, angst and overall messiness. Also this is very LGBTQ friendly (even if some of the characters in this world aren't).

Final warning; this comes from the mind of a person who reads a tonne of manga, so... uhh... bear that in mind.

I'm interested... Well, depending on the twist. Does it involve genderbending? Or crossdressing?
hi thank you, and it involves genderbending; don't know if that's a hard no from you or not, but the new king transforms my character (the defeated prince) into a girl via magic because it's the best way to remove him from the line of succession without execution.

hi thank you, and it involves genderbending; don't know if that's a hard no from you or not, but the new king transforms my character (the defeated prince) into a girl via magic because it's the best way to remove him from the line of succession without execution.
Ah I see. I'm not interested in playing against a female character. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back